Any Twitch streamers here? Help needed with set up!

BeanFrogGMR's Avatar BeanFrogGMR9/21/21 5:28 pm history
9/22/2021 3:06 pm
BeanFrogGMR's Avatar BeanFrogGMR
Hope someone can help!

I've recently started streaming on Twitch (through twitch studio) using my Razor headset as a mic and my laptop's built in webcam as my camera. Was working fine but wanted a better camera angle so got a little USB plug in webcam.

The little USB cam works fine... but as soon as I plug it in it seems to be disabling the mic on my headset.... even though I still have my default mic set to the headset it won't pick up any sound from it. The USB cam does have a microphone built in and the sound is being picked up from there but the quality isn't very good. I want the sound to come from my headset mic.

I've tried using a USB power port in case it was a power issue but it's made no difference.

Can anyone who is a bit more computer savvy shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!!
BeanFrogGMR
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner