200 subs QnA!

kw1bli's Avatar kw1bli2/6/24 10:27 pm
2/7/2024 5:44 pm
kw1bli's Avatar kw1bli
SO I know I said I'd either do this or a jam on the wallpost. I was going to make it a poll about it, but I got one very adamant request for a QnA (you know who you are) and I realized I actually didn't want to host a jam. So here we are.

I won't answer any personal questions obviously, but I'll do my best to answer everything else :)
kw1bli
Level 52 : Grandmaster Cowboy Necromancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SnappNote
02/07/2024 12:33 am
Level 34 : Artisan Musician Nerd
history
how long have you been doing art and what got you into it?
also any inspirations to your style or just inspirations overall?
kw1bli
02/07/2024 5:44 pm
She/Her • Level 52 : Grandmaster Cowboy Necromancer
Oooh fun question. I've been drawing for almost as long as I can remember, but I really started taking it seriously when I was 8 or 9 I think. My mom taught a portrait drawing class and my sister drew a lot too, so that definitely contributed to me wanting to draw, but another factor was that when I was 9, I discovered AMVs/PMVs/MAPs/Animatics on YouTube and I was like "I want to do THAT."

As for what inspired my style, thats a bit more complicated. There's not really one person or style I can point to, but I think people like Verasaii on YouTube and Cayemm on Tumblr contributed a lot. Also my sister, lol.
MoonAstraea
02/06/2024 11:34 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Magical Girl Imposter
Favorite songs/music artists? :)

Favorite movies/book series?

Favorite YouTubers, if any?
kw1bli
02/07/2024 5:36 pm
Favorite song is a bit difficult because it's more like I have a set of favorite songs that I cycle through lol. My favorite bands though are Mother Mother and Tally Hall (and Miracle Musical but that's more of an offshoot of Tally Hall.)

My favorite movies and books tend to overlap a lot actually. The main ones being the Hunger Games trilogy and the Harry Potter books and movies. I also really like Wings of Fire (which is a book series) but that's also getting a tv show I think?

My favorite YouTubers are Neytirix and Jenny Nicholson.
funtimes
02/06/2024 11:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
fave color?
kw1bli
02/07/2024 5:23 pm
Most of the time it's lavender/purple, but it changes periodically lol.
funtimes
02/07/2024 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mine changes a lot too!
ThatOneIdiotNamedGhoul
02/06/2024 10:43 pm
She/Her • Level 40 : Master Sus Nerd
Fav video game?
kw1bli
02/06/2024 10:45 pm
Ooh that's hard. It's probably in between Portal 2 and Skyrim, for completely different reasons lol.
(Portal 2 for its story and characters, Skyrim for its worldbuilding and meme potential. I really like the gameplay for both.)
GalaxyCat24
02/06/2024 10:32 pm
She/Her • Level 43 : Master Procrastinator Kitten
Have any pets?
Fav color?
Adoption papers?
kw1bli
02/06/2024 10:41 pm
I have two dogs! Their names are George and Kramer and they're chiweenies (half chihuahua, half dachshund). I don't have any pictures rn but I could reply again with some later if you'd like.

When I need to give a definitive answer I usually say my favorite color is purple/lavender, but tbh it's in a constant state of flux.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome