3 Year Project - Need Co Owner/ Founders & Staff

Craft's Avatar Craft7/14/16 3:56 am
7/16/2016 12:19 pm
Craft's Avatar Craft
Good evening.
I am Mostly looking for coders,
and Founders who are really into fallout and that would be interested in help funding or kickstarting the server together as a team.

I am still looking for staff but We Need Core People before we need Mods or Builders.

If you are Interested so far.

You must be at least slightly familiar with Fallout Series.
And must be at least accustom with most plugins and servers.

http://imgur.com/f46tXNa <--Full Image.
If Interested Post Below and DM [Private Message me] Your Skype, email or twitter or TeamSpeak whatever is the best way to communicate with you.

- Sincerely Craft
Craft
Level 42 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Craft
07/16/2016 12:19 pm
[Still Accepting Apps for Founders or Co Owners]
Rulkiewicz002
07/15/2016 10:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
NotASquiid's Application Admin Form​
~~​
~~ Minecraft name:
~~​NotASquiid
How long have you been playing on the server?:​
Not too long, since July , 14/2016
~~​
What is your best memory playing the server?:​
A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time.
~~​
Any past Admin experiences? If so, please describe:​
No, but i hope to get some experience
~~​
Describe yourself:​
Okay, here we go. I'm 12, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player, .​
~~​
As a potential Admin, describe how you would make a difference in This server:​
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
~~​

~~​
Timezone:​
GMT-5, and I tend to play Alot.
~~​
Additional comments:​
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​

Ps if im accepted add me on skype live:lrulkiewicz
07/15/2016 10:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
wat.

He said he was looking for coders?

Do people like you actually just see "Need (certain staff here) and just post a pre-made application....
WizardMC1278
07/15/2016 8:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
Yes It starts off with a nuke and every1 goes to their fallout and then something happens in the fallout and they have to survive in the outside world, pretty much, fix me if im wrong
2very icey
07/15/2016 8:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
I Am Not The Best With Fallout, But Its A Nuclear/Zombie End Of The World Simulator Apoc Type Game?
WizardMC1278
07/15/2016 7:46 am
Hey Craft, Contact me on my skype: tahmid.rahman16
JunreyPlaysYT
07/15/2016 6:56 am
Hey contact me at skype here junrey.libutan ok and we talk there and Thank You
Craft
07/15/2016 5:31 am
You can ask questions here publically if you need to or dm me them