Would someone like to make this server/tell me one like it?

Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys3/18/13 9:11 pm
4/4/2013 7:18 pm
Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys
Hello everyone on the PMC forums today/tonight. I had an idea for a server, but I run my own, I cant make another, cant afford to go to hosthorde, and I dont want to change mine. But I want to find/manage/help manage/ be staff on/play on a server like this. I found somebody asking for a owner to go on the server and manage it from there, and I had what I though was a good idea. I would like someone to make a server like it for me or find me a server like it for me. Believe me, I have searched. But if you know of one let me know. Here is what I put down (some of it):

I do not have a great idea for a server name, but I can give you this. DO NOT use a name like most "****Craft" or something stupid. I would suggest something that shows the server through it's name. It's name should mean something about the server, not just be a name for people to look at. People should know what the server entails by looking at the name. Possibly EventCraft (if you really, REALLY want to), Eventworlds, Eventfulworlds, Event Realms, or Eventful Realms may work, you may like one of them, and that one lines up with the server idea.

I have some HTML experience, some java experience, I own my own server, I was admin on my friends server, and I was moderator on a server called DynamicCraft. I have a lot of plugins on my server and have set up permissions. I have also managed my server with the plugins so I am not TOO bad with them.

I like servers with factions, hunger games, a mobarena, a war game, lots of protection plugins, a class plugin (like classes in a MMORPG) good, big, user/noob-friendly spawns, lots of people, spleef, economy plugins, friends, and definitely nice, helping staff. There should be builders to make maps for us for a server theme of the week or something close to that. Server themes would be like a server wide hunger games, survival, nether adventure, end raid, faction pvp, and the classes rpg. Again, builders would make maps for hunger games, faction pvp, the classes rpg, and maybe the nether adventure and end raid. End raid and nether adventure would likely be where a nether or end portals would be made in many places throughout a special world that would have signs showing that they were one of the special portals. There would be a notification when a portal was found, and an admin would teleport everyone to the portal. Then everyone would go through to the nether and look for a nether stronghold made of obsidian, and would kill a boss, or, the player would go through the END portal and find a special building with healing orbs for the enderdragon guarding another boss. I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted. There should be ranks that include, but are not limited to:

Member: The default rank. Default permissions. Has access to the basic classes.

Donator: The rank of donators. A few more permissions (Possibly /kick and /temp mute). A few more classes.

Moderator: The ranking achieved by playing for a month, issuing a application to be reviewed, and being trusted by at least one non-member. Must have done something to be considered. Has almost all classes and almost all permissions up to temp ban.

Admin: The rank achieved by playing at least three months, issuing a new application, being trusted by another admin, done something to be considered, and donating at least 5$ is a plus. Has all permissions and all classes.

There should be classes (mentioned a lot above)including, but not limited to:
Member classes:

Warrior: The basic warrior class. Gets a stone sword, 5 potions of strength, and iron armor.

Archer: The basic bowman class. Gets a bow with 3 stacks of arrows that can be replenished at the spawn for in game money, 5 potions of speed, and leather armor.

Mage: The basic caster class. Gets 8 enderpearls, a quarterstaff (custom plugin required), spells/different item frames for items like spells (custom plugin required), and a robe (custom plugin required)

Healer: The basic healer class. Gets a staff, 3 potions of rejuvenation, 5 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and leather armor.

Donators have those classes and get an upgrade to warrior and archer.

Barbarian: The advanced warrior: Gets a iron sword, 8 potions of strength, iron armor enchanted with protection 2, and a enrage spell that takes two hearts of health but increases health and speed for 5 seconds.

Hunter: The advanced archer. Gets a bow enchanted with power 1 and 5 stacks of arrows, 8 potions of speed, leather armor with protection 1, 3 wolf eggs and 10 bones.

Moderators would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them. They have these classes, a upgrade to healer and mage, and a (in-game money required) upgrade where they could tame up to 4 other pets besides from there dog, but only one pet could be out at a time.

Sorcerer: The advanced mage. Gets 16 enderpearls, a staff(custom plugin required), new spells, upgrades to new spells, and a enchanted (protection 3) robe.

Cleric: The advanced healer. Gets a Hammer, 5 potions of rejuvenation, 8 instant healing potions, food to eat, food that you can right click to heal some health and hunger of others (custom plugin required if minecraft does not already have this. This food would be golden apples with shorter health regen), and gold armor enchanted with unbreaking 3 (custom plugin required for the armor with unbreaking).

Admins would have these classes if they wanted to participate, but they could not use their permissions to help them (same in hg). They would also be the game makers in the hunger games.

All items that would eventually run out could be replenished for in-game money at the spawn. Monsters and players would give experience, but for players only if they were a class.

Every class would have 10 cooked food, 4 cooked porkchop, 4 cooked beef, and 2 cooked chicken, aside from the Healer or Cleric classes, that would have 20 cooked food, 10 cooked porkchops, 10 cooked beef, and 10 cooked chicken. Five of each cooked group would be for others and the other half for you.

There would be capture the flag games, control point domination games, wars, FFA domination, dungeons, and the main RPG mode. The capture the flag games would be team against team, and you must capture the other team's flag before time is up. Control Point Domination would be where there are two teams, and the team's have to get 5000 points by controlling the most control points for a certain amount of time. Also, if all the control points are captured by one team for 5 minutes, that team wins. There are five control points. Control points are capture by flipping on a switch at the center of a bunker, then defending it while your team earns points. Wars would be two teams against each other. One team would have to kill the opposing team until they had 80 kills, then they would go on to destroy the enemy teams base by killing the three bosses inside. FFA domination is a Free-for-all mode where one person must get 100 kills to win. Dungeons are where groups of people go into a dungeon to kill the final boss at the end, facing challenges, monsters, and bosses along the way. The RPG mode is the main title for the classes RPG on it's special map. This is one of the servers weekly/monthly server events, and it is where players hunt monsters to level up there classes and they for quests so they get rewards i.e money, diamond, and/or materials. Also, you may encounter a player and can attack them at your own risk. You can also group up with people to do quests or just hunt monsters. This mode is much similar to most MMORPGs.
Note: Most modes use the classes, but not the play style or map of the RPG mode.
Only survival and hunger games do not really need/use classes for their modes, depending on the ability to save the data of the custom classes plugin, but move it for those two mode week/months or something near that.

I will go more into detail about the classes and permissions if I am accepted.

Also, again, I will go into more detail about the weekly/monthly server themes if I am accepted.

I also would like it to be populated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It doesn't have to be exactly like this, but close. It would be hard to do, but worth it.
If you have any questions/concerns/comments/anything else, please say them below
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon