I would like a STAFF RANK!

DeltaCraftNetwork's Avatar DeltaCraftNetwork8/13/14 11:17 am
1 emeralds 145 2
8/14/2014 10:22 am
DeltaCraftNetwork's Avatar DeltaCraftNetwork
Hello,
I am here today to show you an application I made to become staff on a server. Comment your server below to accept me as staff!

IGNLuca32435
Age(Private)
Name(Private)
ExperienceI am a dedicated server manager with a fair amount of experience with development. I know all the commands WorldEdit, Essentials, GroupManager and WorldGuard has to offer. I have owned 7 servers and have gained a good amount of a community, but now I have decided to staff on other servers.
What I will do for your serverI can set up websites, set up in game ranks with GroupManager, also moderate fairly with the other players online. I can administrate the server easily, responsibly and fairly.
Why I want to be staffI would like to be staff because my owning days are over. Basically I gain experience from owning servers then become staff on servers to moderate and administrate. I think staffing is also fun.
What can you do?I can...
~ Administrate an Enjin based website
~ Moderate fairly
~ Operate plugins
~ Create ranks and prefixes on GroupManager
~ Setup permissions
Current staffing statusNeutral
Server preferralCreative / PlotMe
How long can I stay on the server a day for?About 3 hours.
How long will I be staff?Till the end of summer.
DeltaCraftNetwork
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist