Whitelisted | Mindcrack Style | Latest Snapshot

Tubtub1997's Avatar Tubtub199711/29/13 12:06 pm
1 emeralds 136 3
11/29/2013 6:17 pm
cmondinger's Avatar cmondinger
Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of setting up a minecrack style server. It will be hosted which means it will be up 24/7. If you would like to join you must fill in the short application below. Due to me being busy all day tomorrow the server will not go up until roughly midday on Sunday 1st December (English Time). Im currently only looking to accept 10 applications.

- Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):
- Why do you want to join:
- What are you good at in Minecraft:
- About You:

Successful applicants will receive the IP address via message on Sunday 1st December
Tubtub1997
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

cmondinger
11/29/2013 6:17 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
- Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): Cmondinger
- Why do you want to join: Because I watch mindcrack alot and i love the idea of it of having a secluded server with people, without the treat of hackers (Hopefully) and people who break the rules. I also want to start up my YT again and it would be a great start-up series!
- What are you good at in Minecraft: Well, i am very knowledgeable at it in general, im OK at redstone, i can make some advanced machines like an auto furnace or an auto brewer. I am currently working on building, as my skill is getting better i think.
- About You: Well, I'm a YT who kinda quit 3 months ago but want to start up again. Really just a normal person so yeah!

Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope that i do get accepted into your server!

-Cmondinger
Owen_
11/29/2013 1:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
- Minecraft IGN (In Game Name):Will tell you via skype.
- Why do you want to join:I love these kinds of servers, and have been in many to have fun with people, but they all never lasted, I am hoping this one will.
- What are you good at in Minecraft:Redstone, and I'm ok a building.
- About You:Well, I'm a shy kinda guy who can be very funny (I am told) at times, who is generally nice and kind, I enjoy playing minecraft, but i prefer to play it with people, as it is more fun!

NOTE: I will be recording on the server in 720p w/o lag. I use Dxtory.
oh, and my skype is owen.grove.private
pandasrulez
11/29/2013 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
- Minecraft IGN (In Game Name): diegoroberts99
- Why do you want to join: Ive been looking for a good and active server and this one looks like it might be good
- What are you good at in Minecraft: Building And Farming with a bit of redstone
- About You: ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and i am always very active but i do perfer to play when others are on as well. i can build very well in many different styles and i always like doing group projects.

hope to be playing on the server soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome