Whitelisted | Mindcrack/Hermitcraft Style | Vanilla Server

Tubtub1997's Avatar Tubtub19971/1/14 10:58 am
8/2/2014 12:42 pm
OfficiallyPolarFluid's Avatar OfficiallyPolarFluid
Hello, everyone. I am currently in the process of setting up a Minecrack/Hermitcraft style server. This server will be hosted by Fragnet which means it will be up 24/7. I am looking for another 11 players (Over 16) to join the community. The server will have a variety of different events like UHC. I am considering turning natural regeneration off until the enderdragon has been killed to add a little more fun to game. But, I'll leave that decision down to the successful applicants. It will be a brand new map meaning everyone can have a fresh start and build the server up together. Some of you may be wondering why I have said over 16 players only, this is because i am looking for mature players.

Rules:

I want a happy community, in order to achieve this some rules are required. They are mostly common sense for a mature server.

No hacking, xray, minimap tracking, flying etc
No griefing or stealing
Repair creeper damage and any other accidental damage
Be mature and respectful

Application:

IGN:
Age?
Country?
Times you normally play?
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect
Do you have a youtube account?
If yes, do you upload regularly?
Why would you like to join the server?

Successful applicants will have the IP inboxed to them.
Tubtub1997
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OfficiallyPolarFluid
08/02/2014 12:42 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
IGN: PolarFluid

Age?: I am 13, but hey, don't mistake me for my age. I am mature! Give me a chance! Read on!

Country?: USA/Colorado

Times you normally play?: 8:00am - 11:00pm

What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: Redstone, building, modding.

Do you have a youtube account?: yes. www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFjGFhOfZ3pewOgGvk20yA

If yes, do you upload regularly?: Yes, usually 1 time a week, If I am accepted, I will do 2+ videos of the server a week, plus more.

Why would you like to join the server?: Servers like this are my favorite. Let me define what I mean by "Servers like these" I mean servers when everyone builds and helps out each-other. A 100% survival and fun server. If you have seen HermitCraft ( which I am guessing you have. ) The whole community WORKS TOGETHER to build a big city, a huge spawn, a mall for people to buy items. An eatery where people can buy food, and much more like that.

Ask me for any more info you may need!
Thank you! Hope to see you soon!
DCMIT927
06/01/2014 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: DawsonM1236
Times you normally play: around 10 or 11 am - 2 all the way through 6 pm ( basically most of the day )
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: i see myself as a very good builder. and not so good at redstone.
Do you have a youtube account? yes but dont post anything(just to subscribe and favorite vids.)
If yes, do you upload regularly? n/a
Why would you like to join the server? i was looking for a nice and friendly server like mindcrack or hermitcraft for awhile but couldn't find the one im looking for and this one seems like the one. also all my friends and family say im pretty mature for my age.

P.S. if im accepted would you either email me with my gmail (coopercharlie585@gmail.com) or my skype ( Dawson Mitch)
antiopa
02/28/2014 10:02 am
IGN:antiopa1
Age?16
Country?use
Times you normally play? depends normaly three hours
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect building
Do you have a youtube account?no
If yes, do you upload regularly?no
Why would you like to join the server? it woud be nice
AnnaRG
02/18/2014 2:15 am
IGN: AnnaGomps
Age?
I'm 16 but I act maturely and when I talk over Skype, most people think I'm older.
Country?
USA
Times you normally play?
After school around 4-6
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect
I'm best at PVP and building!
Do you have a youtube account?
Yes
No, I have a video making background though, so if needed, I could start making some videos for your server
I've always loved minecraft and I'd love to be part of a community who shares my love! By the looks of how you want to set up the server you seem like you take minecraft seriously and I really want to be a part of something like that. I'm a pretty good builder and I put 100% effort into detail!
douglovefishing1
01/07/2014 11:34 am
IGN: douglovefishing1
Age? 14
Country? united startes
Times you normally play? weekdays 4-8 est and weekends when ever i have the time
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect Pvp Building and mob farming
Do you have a youtube account?www.youtube.com/channel/UCIIZrMaNPqFWqY_VycNQG7Q (Theres only 1 video i want to expand my channle)
If yes, do you upload regularly? I would if I would have something to record.
Why would you like to join the server?I ran 3 server one vanilla, I played minecraft for 3 years never been ban, i love mob farming I am just starting youtube and i want, I also love a very close community server this server i think has that.
RedstoneCove
01/05/2014 12:44 am
IGN:RedstoneCove
Times I normally play: New York Time (1pm - 9pm+)
What you are best at in Minecraft? I say I'm best at building/mining overall than anything else!
Do you have a youtube account? Yes, but just for casual activities.
If yes, do you upload regularly? If 3 times a week counts!
Why would you like to join the server? I would like to join this server because I love small communities like this and I love to be a part of something successful and big!
TriMinez
01/05/2014 12:36 am
Sorry for posting 2 times.
TriMinez
01/05/2014 12:34 am
IGN: Nicklol12
Times you normally play: 4:30-6:00
What you are best at in Minecraft: PvP, Building, Parkour and some redstone
Do you have a youtube account: Yes TriMinez:www.youtube.com/channel/UCWwqJ-HQSrfjHHwMSPpAwdg
If yes, do you upload regularly: 1-2 a week
Why would you like to join the server: I have been looking for a server like this for a while now. I follow rules, don't cry if i get pranked on and it would be nice to start up a new minecraft series on my channel!
TriMinez
01/05/2014 12:33 am
IGN: Nicklol12
Times you normally play: 4:30-6:00
What you are best at in Minecraft: PvP, Building, Parkour and some redstone
Do you have a youtube account: Yes TriMinez:www.youtube.com/channel/UCWwqJ-HQSrfjHHwMSPpAwdg
If yes, do you upload regularly: 1-2 a week
Why would you like to join the server: I have been looking for a server like this for a while now. I follow rules, don't cry if i get pranked on and it would be nice to start up a new minecraft series on my channel!
leethejew
01/04/2014 11:55 pm
btw i do have a channel actually, but only one video, so if i do start recording my gameplay I'll make a new channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCksmjc ... fqL-4BMJJg
leethejew
01/04/2014 11:44 pm
IGN: leethejew
Age? 16
Country? Panama
Times you normally play? I'd give you the times but I'm an hour ahead of the U.S.A, but i play a lot so ill most likely be on when your on/everyone else
What you are best at in Minecraft? Building is my best, and i like to make my stuff have deff and details, and i can do redstone for instance golem farm, ender farm, mob grinder, etc..
Do you have a youtube account? no but i want to make one

Why would you like to join the server?Because playing by myself isn't fun, and i want to play on a server where i know people wont greif and we will work together on some things, and it will just be a nice community of players. I know this my be kind of late in signing up, but i hope if there is a slot left that I could join your server.
Naaabz
01/02/2014 7:59 am
IGN: Naaabz
Age? 14
Country? Slovenia
Times you normally play? At weekends almost whole day and after 6 pm on normal days
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect : Redstone and mining
Do you have a youtube account? No But i will maybe start making videos
Why would you like to join the server? Because I'd like to play like mindcrackers play
Angelfish0089
01/01/2014 1:23 pm
IGN: Angelfish11
Age?: 16
Country?: USA
Times you normally play?: I can play at least a few hours a day.
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: Building is something I take pride in, but I'm decent at PVP. I'm good at coming up with creative ideas
Do you have a youtube account?: Yes, but no videos up. Angelina0089
If yes, do you upload regularly?: No
Why would you like to join the server?: I've been looking to join a community like this after becoming a dedicated Mindcrack fan, I follow the rules and can offer a lot to a server like this
MegaScriber
01/01/2014 1:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN: MegaScriber
Age?: 15, 16 soon
Country?: UK
Times you normally play? Nearly every day, time varies from day to day
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: Building, but not half bad at redstone and pvp either
Do you have a youtube account?: Yes, hoping to start making vids next month
If yes, do you upload regularly?: I will
Why would you like to join the server?: I've always liked the idea of a mindcrack-like community and this one didn't seem half bad
lunix46
01/01/2014 12:02 pm
Level 21 : Expert Crafter
I WOULD LIKE A NO/YES PLZ? OPS caps xD
King_Tiger10
01/01/2014 11:55 am
IGN: King_Tiger10
Age?14
Country?U.S.A
Times you normally play?Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:00 Est, Sat.-Sun. from 9:00-11:00 Est.
What you are best at in Minecraft? I'm kinda good at building and really good at coming up with ideas for things to add on servers like buildings.
Do you have a youtube account? No
If yes, do you upload regularly?No
I would like to join your server because I've been looking for a server like this for a while. All the other servers are not good at all with all their grief spam and more but I'm sure this server is not like the others. I want to join because it sounds fun and I know all the people that will make it will have fun, work together an help each other. I really hope you can add me to your server and I'm sure you will have success with it. Thank you!
IamHwnT
01/01/2014 11:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
btw please accept my app, as i am only 4 weeks away from 16
IamHwnT
01/01/2014 11:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: jasonclower
Age? 15
Country? canada
Times you normally play? weekdays 6-9., weekends 7-10 1-6
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect building
Do you have a youtube account? no
If yes, do you upload regularly? no
Why would you like to join the server? i want to joinn a server with defenitive no griefing, and that will have a fun community
lunix46
01/01/2014 11:17 am
Level 21 : Expert Crafter
IGN: Lunix46

Age? 15

Country? Sweden

Times you normally play?swedish time all sat and sundays and about 17:00 to 21:00

What you are best at in Minecraft? im ok at building but im good at redstone

Do you have a youtube account?Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/Lunix46

If yes, do you upload regularly?If i can i do

Why would you like to join the server? I have been looking for a good hoster of a good server with some nice guys or girls for that matter on and having fun togheter with the events and that kind of stuff i love minecraft and i love playing online.
Im mature to
generalcedric
01/01/2014 11:10 am
Level 30 : Artisan Modder
IGN: generalcedric
Age? 13
Country? U.S.A
Times you normally play? New York timezone, 3-6
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: Redstone
Do you have a youtube account? http://www.youtube.com/generalcedric (I can record)
If yes, do you upload regularly? Yes
Why would you like to join the server? It seems like nowdays you can't find a single vanilla server that doesn't have people spamming the chat and griefing. I would like to be on this server regularly and upload my first recorded content on a mindcrack like style server*

Thank you for reading my application

-generalcedric
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome