Whitelisted | Mindcrack/Hermitcraft Style | Vanilla Server

Tubtub1997's Avatar Tubtub199712/21/13 6:24 am
2/24/2014 3:08 am
theavysharpe's Avatar theavysharpe
Hello, everyone. I am currently in the process of setting up a Minecrack/Hermitcraft style server. This server will be hosted by Fragnet which means it will be up 24/7. I am looking for another 11 players (Over 16) to join the community. The server will have a variety of different events like UHC. I am considering turning natural regeneration off until the enderdragon has been killed to add a little more fun to game. But, I'll leave that decision down to the successful applicants. It will be a brand new map meaning everyone can have a fresh start and build the server up together. Some of you may be wondering why I have said over 16 players only, this is because i am looking for mature players.

Rules:

I want a happy community, in order to achieve this some rules are required. They are mostly common sense for a mature server.

No hacking, xray, minimap tracking, flying etc
No griefing or stealing
Repair creeper damage and any other accidental damage
Be mature and respectful

Application:

IGN:
Age?
Country?
Times you normally play?
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect
Do you have a youtube account?
If yes, do you upload regularly?
Why would you like to join the server?

Successful applicants will have the IP inboxed to them.
Tubtub1997
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

theavysharpe
02/24/2014 3:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: The_1Minecrafter
Times I normally play: Weekdays = 15:00 - 21:00 + Weekends = 9:00 - 22:00
What I am best at in Minecraft: Building
Do I have a YouTube Account: Yes, but i don't know what program is suitable for recording my screen - http://www.youtube/TheavySharpe
If yes, do i upload regularly: No because i don't have anything to post
Why would I like to join the server: I would like to join the server because there is not many servers that are vanilla minecraft survival and I like to play multiplayer with people you kind of know
JDCreep
02/23/2014 9:14 pm
IGN: JDCreep
Times you normally play:As much as I can which is usually around 3:00-9:00 pm EST somewhere around there
What you are best at in Minecraft: Im fairly good at Redstone and Building I can build really efficient farms and mob grinders
Do you have a youtube account: Yes but I'm not currently recording
If yes, do you upload regularly: I plan to start as soon as I get a mic
Why would you like to join the server:Because I enjoy the idea of a vanilla inspired server and enjoy watching Bdouble00 and GenerikB playing on the Hermitcraft server.

P.S. Thank you for reading this message and I hope you allow me to play on your server.
-JDCreep
FUHC
01/23/2014 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: CreepyBoot
Country Canada
Times you normally play:
What you are best at in Minecraft? Building and Resource collecting, I hoard
Do you have a youtube account Yes, but I don't post videos
Why would you like to join the server: I've been longing to join join a server like mindcrack, Ive been watching Bdoubleo100s and VintageBeefs mindcrack lps for 2 and a half years and I just want to chill out and have a good time playing games.
PixelHz
01/23/2014 1:32 pm
IGN: PixelHz
Times you normally play: After school
What you are best at in Minecraft? I'm pretty good at PVP, a little of everything!
Do you have a youtube account: Yes
If yes, do you upload regularly: No
Why would you like to join the server: I've always liked the idea of a Mindcrack type server. I love playing with a community and doing community activities!
RaineyRainz
01/23/2014 1:20 pm
IGN: RaineyRainz

Age?: 17

Country?: United States

Times you normally play?: If I'm not working, it's usually around 2:30 p.m.- 11:30ish p.m. (Central Standard Time)

What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect: I am definitely best at creating numerous contraptions with redstone.

Do you have a youtube account?: Yes, I do.

If yes, do you upload regularly?: Unfortunately, I do not. However, I do plan on uploading after I get on a dedicated whitelist server.

Why would you like to join the server? I've always wanted to join a vanilla whitelist server like this one. You see, in other giant servers, many great creations can be easily overlooked, and you usually don't become friends with many people on the server due to the large amount of players. Here, I feel like I would have the chance to form a tight-nit community and have a great Minecraft experience.
lukefielding01
01/23/2014 12:45 pm
IGN: lukefielding01
Age? 16.
Country? UK
Times you normally play? About, 5-9 UK time.
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect - Building, I build medieval mostly, sometimes modern. I hardly use redstone.
Do you have a youtube account? Yes, for comments only.
If yes, do you upload regularly? Never have, not planning on doing so.
Why would you like to join the server? I have been on servers like this before, loved it. But then you get people who lie about their age, come on, grief, then leave. I have nothing against younger players, I myself do not sound 16, I will Skype etc them, but when they act immature, it annoys me. This is why I found this, with a mature community I hope.
Thanks,
-Luke!
bombdotcom28
01/20/2014 11:14 pm
I found this post on google, so I'm not sure if it is still relevant, but if it is I'd love to join.

IGN: bombdotcom28
Times you normally play: It varies on weekends, and usually around 7-9 on weekdays
What you are best at in Minecraft: I generally prefer to build and PVP in minecraft, but I will build the occasional redstone contraption.
Do you have a youtube account: No
If yes, do you upload regularly: N/A
Why would you like to join the server: I have found servers like these to be very fun in the past as they keep the vanilla survival aspect of minecraft while adding in a whole new community aspect.
RopeWalker
12/29/2013 3:17 pm
IGN: RopeWalker
I'm 26, from Canada, Quebec more precisely.

I want to join a server where I can find other creative and active players whose work I can draw inspiration and motivation from. I also enjoy people commenting, admiring [don't we all], and suggesting ways to improve my work. I also like collaboration work with people who have different strengths and ideas than mine.

Looking for a 100% legit server where admins, beside their admin work, do not grant themselves or others any special priviledge.

I'm thinking of showing some of my stuff on youtube eventually, this is not an engagement and I have a lot to learn about it, but the server needs to be ok with it.

I mostly enjoy playing with shapes and patterns rather than micro work. I also enjoy redstone work.

Here are sample builds I've done on my current server.
http://rope-walker.tumblr.com/

If you're interested in touring me on your server, pm the server infos and I'll come check it out Posted Image

RopeWalker
CroFrites
12/29/2013 1:46 pm
IGN: CroFrites
Age? 14
Country? Croatia, Europe
Times you normally play? I play in the morning but mostly at night
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect Im best in PvP and i have a lot of luck with enchanting
Do you have a youtube account?yes CroFrites
If yes, do you upload regularly? No but if I get accepted I will upload
Why would you like to join the server? Because I would love to be a part of this new community and help it grow. It would also be nice to meet new people and friends.
RONON
12/29/2013 12:39 pm
IGN: Will_0411
Age? 15
Country? United Kingdom
Times you normally play? In the evening around 6:00 GMT
What you are best at in Minecraft? e.g. building, PVP, redstone ect. I am really good at mining, I have techniques and always keep it as tidy as possible. I am also very good at general survival, this means I am good at collecting items, fighting bosses etc. All of my skills will benefit the server.
Do you have a youtube account? I do but its work in progress.
If yes, do you upload regularly? I will be.
Why would you like to join the server? I want to join the server because I want a server that is friendly, vanilla not have to worry about grievers, mature players and overall have fun.

Thanks for your consideration.

Will
Zephyriis
12/26/2013 8:59 am
IGN: Zephyriis
Age? 17
Country? Ireland
Times you normally play? 17:00-21:00
What you are best at in Minecraft? Building and caving
Do you have a youtube account? Nope
If yes, do you upload regularly? Nope
Why would you like to join the server? I think I could bring my love of the game to the server, and Im ready to devote many hours to it. Im generally a friendly, easygoing kinda guy, with (i think) a decent sense of humour. Mature enough, and can get along with different age groups easily. I've been trying to find a decent server to have a good vanilla experience on for some time now, aswell as some nice people to play with.
Rizwanisboss
12/26/2013 1:47 am
Hello! Me and my brother would loove to play on your server! My ign is Fuzzwan and his is DeathPenguin2. I am 17 and he is 16. We live in Arzona in America and we usually play in the afternoon. We are really good builders and are only decent at redstone. We dont have a youtube account yet but when we have time we are planning on making one together and recording minecraft and other video games. We want to join this server because we used to play on public servers and build massive building projects togther but we keep on getting griefed which makes the game no fun We are looking for a friendly community to play minecraft with. Anyway i hope you consider our application and thank you for taking your time to read this!
searing_flame
12/22/2013 9:06 pm
Application:

IGN: searing_flame
Age? 16
Country? USA
Times you normally play? 1pm-12am some days, usually 1pm-9pm. except during school days. school days about 6-9pm (ya, I play a lot)
What you are best at in Minecraft? building, PVP, and commands (which I cant use on the server)
Do you have a youtube account? yes, here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSearingflame
If yes, do you upload regularly? nope
Why would you like to join the server? because I enjoy playing minecraft with a small community of people.
billytisme
12/21/2013 10:26 am
IGN: billyisme
Times you normally play:Afternoon 5 till 10pm
What you are best at in Minecraft?: building little houses and becoming rich and well enchanted
Do you have a youtube account: I do but i do not plan on recording
If yes, do you upload regularly?: Occasionally random videos
Why would you like to join the server?: I watch the mindcrack server people regularly and have been hoping to join a similar small community.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome