Vanguard SMP Recruiting!

eli1211's Avatar eli12111/1/16 3:26 am
1/5/2016 11:02 pm
arcairn's Avatar arcairn
Dear Minecraftians, iRedx and I are starting a new SMP server, it will be called Vanguard SMP. We at first had plans to open up a public server, but decided against it, so we instead went with an SMP! We want to make sure we have a great environment on this server, and great people to help the environment. Please fill out these applications honestly, for that is valued greatly. Some certain things you might want to know is that we will have a death counter, we prefer that you set up near spawn, then build your own base, we want us all to be active together with shops and businesses at spawn! Keep inventory will be on for the start, JUST so everyone can get started and not screwed over! There will be a Skype interview if you make it through the application stage.

IGN:

When you started to play Minecraft?:

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad:

Other Games played?:

How long can you be on a week?:

What do you expect out of this server?:

What should we expect out of you?:
eli1211
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

arcairn
01/05/2016 11:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner

IGN: EpiKillZ

When you started to play Minecraft?: Freshman year (Three years ago)

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: I've never played on an SMP

Other Games played?: ARK, COD, Halo, Club Penguin (lol)

How long can you be on a week?: Many hours. I work on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, but other than tht, I can be online a LOT.

What do you expect out of this server?: I expect to make the server a more enjoyable server to play on and potentially make it a big deal with various ideas I would be willing to offer. I can build decently and I am an enjoyable person to play with.

What should we expect out of you?: One damn good moderator/admin
ThatGamingPro77
01/05/2016 7:36 pm
server owner are you there??
cloydsail
01/03/2016 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer

IGN: Exea

When you started to play Minecraft?: I started to play Minecraft almost 4 years ago coming up in March.

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: I've been part of about 5 SMP's in the past and most of them ended with me leaving or the server being terminated within 2-3 weeks of joining because of poor leadership, rules and guidelines, and unfortunately, inactivity of most players. In this server, I can sense high leadership and what will be a well run server and a very active community just from my first impressions.

Other Games played?: I used to play Runescape and I played miscellaneous games on Steam also. (I sometimes feel nostalgic and make a new account or pick up a game I played as a kid and Runescape is one of those)

How long can you be on a week?: Almost every weekend I can be on the upwards of 3-4 hours and usually more, and on weekdays I would be able to play 2-4 days a week for about an hour because of School and other activities of course.

What do you expect out of this server?: Like I already said above, I expect a well run and active community out of the Vanguard SMP server because of my first impressions and the maturity and leadership your server seems to have. I absolutely love Vanilla SMP's and I really would like to be part of a great community like this one.

What should we expect out of you?: I am an avid builder keeping up on common and old trends and love the purest form of the game which is vanilla and added a community makes the experience so much better. You can expect an active member also offering new ideas or help to new members since I've watched many YouTuber's Let's Play series as well as their SMP series. I am always open to more activity within the community such as making shops. defeating the ender dragon together, and doing stuff outside the server such as other games or servers! Thanks for the oppurtunity and if you have any questions go ahead and contact me on Skype!
ThatGamingPro77
01/03/2016 12:36 pm

IGN: ThatGamingPro

When you started to play Minecraft?: about 2 and a half years ago.

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: It was good, they all closed because of inactivity and I hope this one stays strong.

Other Games played?:CS:GO, BOI, Fallout 4, BO3, L4D2, Portal 2, Terraria, GMod, Rust, PayDay 2, I only play PC.

How long can you be on a week?: at least 4 times a week.

What do you expect out of this server?: A great community of people that hopefully i can record with.

What should we expect out of you?: A great builder who is dedicated and a youtuber who loves to hang out with people.
mir1781
01/02/2016 1:22 pm

IGN: nr6460

When you started to play Minecraft?: not positive but around 5 or so years ago

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: I have played on many SMP servers, some good some bad, some were too crowded so it was impossible to find any ores or other materials, but some were smaller and very fun.

Other Games played?: WoW, Black ops 3, Assassin's Creed, Life is Strange, Black ops 2, GTA V (all on PC).

How long can you be on a week?: depends on work schedule but anywhere from 1 to 5 hours, 4-5 days a week

What do you expect out of this server?: A fun SMP server that will continue to grow and continue to gain players.

What should we expect out of you?: A relaxed but professional player, ready to have a good time, but to also help out and make sure the server is running smoothly. I have a lot of experience running both small and large servers. I recently have come back from a long break from Minecraft so it's been a bit, but I'm ready to start playing again and having a great time on MC again.
iRedx
01/02/2016 1:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Congratulations! You have been accepted!
xXSlientStrikeXx
01/02/2016 1:09 pm

IGN: AlphaSlii_x

When you started to play Minecraft?: Around 2009/10

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad: Well I've only played on 3 servers my entire time on Minecraft because once I start playing on something I usually don't leave until it closes down. But overall I've had good experiences with the exception of the last server I played on because the owners just becoming more and more corrupt.

Other Games played?: I play a lot of Fallout and Madden

How long can you be on a week?: Typically depends on my work schedule. If I have to work I won't be on more than a hour that day, if I don't then usually 3-4 hours a day. But as of 1/10/16 I'd be open weekdays past 6 (Lacrosse practice from 4-6), and I'd be working the weekends, so only the nights for the weekends.

What do you expect out of this server?: I expect this server to take off. With the right people joining and expanding the server the possibilities are limitless.

What should we expect out of you?: It's safe to expect me to be professional. I was the Head-Mod on the server VindexCraft, but I recently quit (staff) because I don't agree with how the server is turning out. I live my life (and gaming life) off the philosophy of John Locke, I expect equality for everyone. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and I'm not afraid to take chances.
iRedx
01/02/2016 1:23 pm
Congratulations! You have been accepted! Interviews will be around 3-4pm EST.
Decoderz
01/02/2016 11:21 am

IGN:_Frenzy_

When you started to play Minecraft?:About two years ago.

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad:Good, since I once even owned a smp and it was amazing We had over 25 plus people on per day!

Other Games played?:I mainly only play Minecraft so I am very experienced at the game!

How long can you be on a week?:About 30-45 hours a week.

What do you expect out of this server?:I expect a new server but a very nice one. I want to develop the server into a nice successful one that people can play on for fun!

What should we expect out of you?: A very respect, generous, and loyal player. I love to be friendly and play with the members, and I am also very active/.
May I please be staff manager? Thanks!
iRedx
01/02/2016 12:26 pm
Please check your PMs on PMC.
drashy01
01/02/2016 8:17 am

IGN:drashy01

When you started to play Minecraft?:about 2 years ago

Past Experiences in SMPs? Good/Bad:alright

Other Games played?:TF2 garrysmod trove bo3 bo2 bo1

How long can you be on a week?: 2/5 days

What do you expect out of this server?:that it is friendly and not hacksing and no putting down

What should we expect out of you?: be nice to playsers an hleping them
iRedx
01/02/2016 12:30 pm
Sorry, you have been DENIED. Please if you have any questions about this, PM me. Do NOT post on this thread.
iRedx
01/02/2016 2:35 am
Bump.
eli1211
01/01/2016 12:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Wow! Would you look at that shine! It's the new shamWOW!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome