A Universal Application for Server Recruitment

_Phantom_ICE_'s Avatar _Phantom_ICE_11/24/13 12:54 am
1 emeralds 175 7
1/12/2014 8:34 pm
_Phantom_ICE_'s Avatar _Phantom_ICE_
I made this application for recruiters and recruitees to use. This is a long application but when recruiting for a server it will help screen out some lazy people or people who are just doing it to troll and grief. Feel free to modify it to your needs and share it. I created this with intentions of making the recruiters job easier. This was quickly thrown together so it may have errors.

1. Minecraft IGN:
2. Age:
3. Position:
4. Played Since:
5. Play any modpacks?:
6. Average daily on time:
7. Previous experiences on other servers(If no skip to 10):
8. If so, names of these servers:
9. What happened to these servers?:
10. Are you currently staff of any other servers? (If no skip to 13):
11. If so, names of these servers:
12. Why are you applying for another server?:
13. Building skill (1-20):
14. Plugin Knowledge (1-20):
15. Coding Knowledge (1-20):
16. Basic Command Knowledge (1-20):
17. Fluent Languages:
18. Why are you applying?:
19. What do you hope to accomplish for the server?:
20. What can you bring that others can't?:
21: Anything else you may want to add? (Etc. Skype, Email):

I have a few recommendations: Don't accept anyone under the age of 15, be cautious if they have been apart of several different servers, look out for poor grammar (Example: "jeff is my buddy" Should be: "Jeff is my buddy."), on questions 19 & 20, they should have at least 5 sentence paragraph. One last thing, don't give people admin or operator until you get to know them and you feel they are trustworthy because, once you give them operator, it may be too late.

Edits/Additions

Click to reveal
Edit(s): If they put 20 on questions; 13: They should be able to build on a near-professional level. 14: They should understand the plugin entirely after a few minutes of research. 15: They should be able to at least code you a plugin. 16: Know all vanilla & essential (plugin) commands and what they do.
_Phantom_ICE_
Level 1 : New Explorer