+ TotalSMP + Whitelist + 24/7 + Vanilla

TwerkyLegs_PvP's Avatar TwerkyLegs_PvP4/4/15 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 111 1
4/4/2015 10:43 pm
Confuzzled_Bananana's Avatar Confuzzled_Bananana

WARNING: TOTALSMP IS A MINECRAFT 1.8 SERVER

Hello, and welcome to my post. My name is Maxwell and i am opening a SMP server, everyone here is welcome to apply and possible get added to the whitelist, if you are accepted you will be messaged the IP and be added to the whitelist, please do not lie about any part of you're application as it is ok to be honest. I appreciate you reading my post and good-luck applying.

TotalSMP is a whitelisted vanilla Minecraft server that anyone can possibly get whitelisted on, pvp is disabled, griefing is not allowed and every age is allowed on our server, there is no age limit. TotalSMP is a great server for anyone who wants to get away from the typical Minecraft server (PVP, Raiding, Minigames etc..) We hope you enjoy you're stay on our server and thank you for reading

Minecraft Username:

Current age (Be honest):

Why do you want to join TotalSMP?:

How mature are you? (?/5):

How helpful are you? (?/5):

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

Other info (If you like):
TwerkyLegs_PvP
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder