-=[Server Application]=-=[15 Years Old]=-=[Experienced]=-

_Phantom_ICE_'s Avatar _Phantom_ICE_1/25/14 12:20 am
1 emeralds 162 2
1/25/2014 12:38 am
_Phantom_ICE_'s Avatar _Phantom_ICE_
1. Minecraft IGN: _Phantom_ICE_

2. Age: 15

3. Played Since: Early Beta

4. Play any modpacks?: Yes, I played FTB Ultimate, Custom modpack, Direwolf20, and some of Unleashed.

5. Average daily on time: Weekdays: I am a very busy person so usually 2 maybe more. Weekends: 4 hours of on time is easily the low end.

6. Previous experiences on other servers(If no skip to 19): Yes, I have worked for two servers, one of them I have permissions & plugin manager, the other a moderator.

7. If so, names of these servers: The first, RedHawkDown, the second Prognosis.

8. What happened to these servers?: RedHawkDown shutdown to money/family issues. Prognosis, went under development, the owner is making a custom modpack.

9. Are you currently staff of any other servers? (If no skip to 12): Only Prognosis, which is under development, so basically a vacation which will be a few months.

10. If so, names of these servers: Prognosis.

11. Why are you applying for another server?: As mentioned above, Prognosis is under development which may last several months.

12. Building skill (1-20): Truly it depends, I can generally only build complex buildings if I am motivated with the idea in my head. So I would say about 10/20.

13. Plugin Knowledge (1-20): I am rusty but have had plenty of experience with setting up plugins and permissions. I would say 15/20.

14. Coding Knowledge (1-20): 0, personally I wish I knew how to code and quite frankly it is a future goal of mine. As of right now it is the matter of finding a willing and patient pier.

15. Basic Command Knowledge (1-20): With my experience I would say 15/20, however I learn quickly.

16. Fluent Languages: English and only English.

17. Why are you applying?: I am applying to help the Server's community and staff. By helping it is not only a learning experience for them but for me as well. I enjoy working with individuals and learning how to manage the situation.

18. What do you hope to accomplish for the server?: Hopefully I can enhance the community's gaming experience on the server. I would do this by answering any questions they have in a timely and efficient manner. I also to help the server gain and/or keep a good reputation which bring in more players. If I were to obtain a high authority position, with permission, I would throw events that would gather all of the players onto the server.

19. What can you bring that others can't?: I can bring experience. I have been a part of many servers that have failed, and I have learned from them mistakes. I can bring knowledge. I am a quick learner and I am familiar with PermissionsEX and Essentials. I can also bring Advice. While I may not have quite the same amount of experience as adults I do have some. This experience and advice could be useful, you may or may not already know it.

20: Anything else you may want to add? (Etc. Skype, Email): Some contact info perhaps, my skype name: Phantomice1. Any more personal info such as my name can be given over skype. If you are interested or have any more questions about me, please contact me by skype, this forum, or private message. Also, if you wish to contact me for some advice and tips, feel free.
_Phantom_ICE_
Level 1 : New Explorer