The Army of Architects [NOW RECRUITING] [PAYING MEMBERS]

MrNinjaMan000's Avatar MrNinjaMan0007/15/14 4:54 am
1 emeralds 260 2
7/15/2014 10:58 am
Thatawsomeguy's Avatar Thatawsomeguy
The money is split EVENLY among all members.Before anything I confirm the payments and make sure everyone is sure of all payments.

Our build team, The Army of Architects, is now recruiting. We need builders of all types. Anything from Medieval to Sci-Fi is welcome. Please follow this application and will be looking forward to you joining the team.

Applications will either accepted or denied within an hour of it being posted,

Here is an example of what we have built so far: http://gyazo.com/dcac147abf958f3c102a1f9a9c91a364

IGN:
Previous Builds w/ Evidence:
Why you would like to join:
Maturity Level:
Building Skill:
Best Building Style:
MrNinjaMan000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Thatawsomeguy
07/15/2014 10:58 am
IGN- Pacl2014
Age-13
Skype- John Anderson
Previous builds- I am currently working on a future server that plans to have multiply networks.
Why would you like to join- I have a very creative imagination that can design some pretty amazing things. But at the same time I can follow orders and work side-by-side with others.
Maturity level- I am serious during times when I need to but can also have a good laugh. I know when it is time to be serious and time to be funny. So I guess 9/10...
Building level- I don't really know how to judge this but I would say 8/10. I can make some pretty cool looking things. I think I could do even better if I had a team with me to work with.
Best building style- my best style is city type, such as houses and big buildings. I also am good at area type buildings such as a hunger games arena or a pvp arena.
07/15/2014 5:03 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
MrNinjaMan000
07/15/2014 5:39 am
ACCEPTED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome