STAFF NEEDED!

boxturtle_27's Avatar boxturtle_274/6/14 10:01 am
1 emeralds 102 4
4/6/2014 11:25 am
fearsemike's Avatar fearsemike
I am a new server owner looking for Experienced, willing Admins and Moderators. People who are willing to persevere and help others. I need people who don't abuse their powers and play fair, as I've had numerous accounts of abuse.

(I am also looking for very skilled builders and people who can work around plugins.)

IP: 1087863.mc.mpgs.co

Name (ign):
Age (Optional):
Timezone:
Why you want to be staff?
Why should we pick you as staff?
Do you prefer any position?
Do you have any strongpoints or skills?
Any other comments:
boxturtle_27
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

fearsemike
04/06/2014 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Network
Name(IGN):fearsemike
Timezone england
I want to be staff to help the server out and be a good server admin and help all the members from in-game to fourms i think i could be a really nice and helpful admin to the server and respect staff and all members of the server
you should pick me because im well experienced ive been co-owner on a server Admin on a server but both got shut down {20-30} people a day {Currently im admin on a server} i own a server with good plugins and i know how to use alot of plugins you should choose me aswell because im generaly a nice and kind person and help people out
i would like to be Mod or admin
im good with arguments and worldedit and permissionsEX and good at finding griefers and hackers
Any other comments:Skype::michael austen

i really want to be staff on this server, thankyou
ThatRebelBanana
04/06/2014 11:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name (ign): MahoganyChicken
Age (Optional): 13
Timezone: GMT
Why you want to be staff? Because I am very dedicated and good with Justice
Why should we pick you as staff? Because I have alot of spare time and would be willing to do some voluntary work
Do you prefer any position? Any btu Admin wud be great
Do you have any strongpoints or skills? Im good at finding out when people are hacking
Any other comments: Im awesome
EmilyBuckley
04/06/2014 10:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Name (ign): TheEmily25

Age (Optional): 12, but experienced.

Timezone: Uk

Why you want to be staff? Well I've been Co-owner before, trial-mod and mod. They all were great responsibility's and fun to have. I really like to look after servers and make sure that everyone has fun.

Why should we pick you as staff? Because I'm very responsible, yet kind and enjoyable. I like to have a laugh with people on the server, but when it comes to serious matters I take my job very seriously. I never complain about my positions and I'd never let your server down.

Do you prefer any position? Mod as it's a good position and I'm use to it, but admin would be a dream come true.

Do you have any strongpoints or skills? Well in the past I was known for being a good mod, because of my control of the server. I made sure no one was being 'bullied' or no one was swearing, using caps and more. I was always there to make sure the rules were followed.

Any other comments: I'd love to be apart of a server again. I lost my other do jobs. First one was because the owner quit minecraft and the second one was because it got hacked. So If I get picked I will never do any wrong, the only thing I'll do is make the server better and stronger.
chomper777
04/06/2014 10:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Name (ign): chomper777
Age (Optional): 14
Timezone: Mountain Standard
Why you want to be staff? I want to be staff, because im looking for a new server to hang out on in my free time and not be bossed around by default players.
Why should we pick you as staff? You should pick me as staff because i have a wide knowledge of owning and running servers. I have helped other servers manage there plugins and anything else they needed for there server.
Do you prefer any position? Builder,Plugin Manager
Do you have any strongpoints or skills? Building,Plugins
Any other comments:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome