Staff Application (Jetra)

Jetra's Avatar Jetra12/29/12 12:44 am
1 emeralds 185 6
3/29/2013 8:33 pm
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
IGN: Jetra

Hours willing to be on the server: 9am - 5pm CST (-6 hours GMT)

Preferred Position: Moderator

Playing Since: Alpha 1.2.4

Previous Experience: Moderator 3 times, Temp Co-Owner. The first two times they were on small serves, currently Defunct. The third I left the server MacCraft because the staff there were bipolar.

Current work:
Head-Admin on Runes PvP (IP: runespvp.net)
Head-Admin on a friend's server (Not providing IP)

If you're currently staffing on other servers, why am I applying for others? I only do clerical work at this point and the moderators show enough skill to do their job effectively.I can't handle downtime, so I would love to be back in the field.

Building skills: Decent. We had some quick-building competitions on our server and have improved my building skills even more.

Personal Qualities: Kind, fair, and enjoy helping others.

What trait makes me stand out? If I am a mod, I usually tend to stay low to the ground, near the action to best work. Just because I'm a staff member doesn't mean I have to show off my power by flying around, spying on players in /vanish. The best admin is one that is both player and staff.

How can I contact you? A polite PM is good enough to get my attention. You could also reply to this thread.

Other experience: Knowledge of OP commands and Essentials plugin commands. Basic WorldEdit and WorldGuard skills. Technic experience. Good understanding of LWC. Experience with Essentials Group Manager and some knowledge with YAML. I also have a Tekkit Launcher, so I can handle them if you have one.
Jetra
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe