Staff and build team needed

Exzilled05's Avatar Exzilled0511/4/17 7:06 am
2 emeralds 273 7
11/16/2017 5:04 am
tomfisk's Avatar tomfisk
so at the moment I have created a server named tactical kingdom and I have already done some stuff but I still need a build team and staff since my server is not popular at all so If you want to become staff you need the requirements bellow

Requirements:
Skype so we can contact each other
at least 12 years old
always follow the rules
no swearing

if you meet all these requirements then say down below if u want to be staff and I will then give you the ip via skype you bit before I give u the ip you will have to complete this application format

application format:

What is your Minecraft username:

How old are you:

What is your time zone:

Do you have a microphone:

(Not Required)

What are your capabilities:

Why do you want to become staff:

How would you punish people:

and one u did all this and I choose if u are good enough I will then give you the server ip and give u staff rank and it is up to you what staff rank u are apart from owner I'm owner an d comment ur skype name down below so I can contact you mine is Exzilled05 so see you then
Exzilled05
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

tomfisk
11/16/2017 5:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
tomfisk
no
beyond anything you could comprehend
because i would be good for you
i would enflict whatever punnishment i felt neccisary
SinfulMicrowave
11/16/2017 4:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I meet requirements January 2018
No Skype but I have a email address.
Jigly6@gmail.com
SinfulMicrowave
11/16/2017 5:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Can I join January 2018? That's when I reach required age.
No Skype.....
Not allowed..........................................................................................................awkward silence.........................
11/16/2017 12:33 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
LordKaze
11/16/2017 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
LordKazekage

+9 AST

No

My capabilities are beyond anything you have ever seen.

I just like to help out small servers and their owners.

What William said.
Exzilled05
11/16/2017 1:14 am
k i am glad to get a reply my skype name is exzilled05 if u have skype so u can message me first or I message u first I don't mind but u are accepted to the server

williamdelaine
11/10/2017 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
williamdelaine

+10GMT

Yes

10 years of minecraft experience, 4 years staff experience (co owner, admin), got heaps of ideas for roleplay gaming, really good at red stone, dedicated to building structures and creating micro economies.

Love building and being part of a staff community

depends on the severity, i observe the aggravating and mitigating factors before sentencing and punishment. For instance, general nuisance deserves a kick to get their attention to stop, then a temp ban if it persists and with consolidation with a higher rank i will ask if it is necessary to perm ban if it continues. Griefing is not tolerated, punishable by ban. However, looting i find is acceptable depending on the circumstance. Abuse and bigoted comments are not tolerated as it is downright offensive, will result in mute.
Exzilled05
11/16/2017 1:24 am
k i am glad to get a reply my skype name is exzilled05 if u have skype so u can message me first or I message u first I don't mind but u are accepted to the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome