Spaceblock Survival - Looking for alpha testers and Staff

mop8899's Avatar mop889912/16/14 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 298 7
12/16/2014 9:03 pm
mop8899's Avatar mop8899
Coffecraft Gaming:
Coffecraft gaming is a new gaming community centered around providing the best experience possible to gamers of all ages. We have a website, which you can find at www.coffecraft.com. We're new, so we have room to expand. We will be getting a teamspeak server within the next few days, and getting a CS:GO server as well. We are looking for multiple roles to help fulfill our needs when it comes to the minecraft server. However, know that when you sign up for this, whatever position you apply for, you're applying for a spot in the community, and you will be expected to meet the communities requirements.
Spaceblock Survival:
As an astronaut for a privately funded organization, you are very highly trained. You are chosen with a group of three others to get onto a spaceship and fly thousands of miles away from Planet Minecraft, to collect samples from a meteorite. You went into years and years worth of sleep, waking up more than forty five years after you left. You awake to find that your three partners' sleeping cells were torn apart, and destroyed. You are on your own now, with barely enough fuel to keep your oxygen and food supply going, nowhere near enough to fly back to Planet Minecraft. You must survive using the most recent technology, matter transformation. Using logs and stone you gather, you must create matter on your own space ship so you can expand, and eventually, create your teleporter. You start with a farm, a tree farm, and a storage ship. Defend your hull at all costs to prevent gravity from sucking you out and deleting you from existence.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a group of 10-20 alpha testers, along with a few (3 or so) staff members to help find bugs and test out the gamemode in alpha. The alpha will be starting on Saturday, December 20th. However, staff members will be able to get in as early as Friday, December 19th. As an alpha tester, you are expected to follow rules, extremely well. Breaking rules more than once after having a warning will result in a Permanent ban from not only spaceblock, but many other servers. You will have to follow each and every rule, as well as give us input on your ideas and suggestions. If you have an idea, you need to share it with us, and then we can decide whether or not we want to put it in. Players who don't actually play, or don't do their work, are not wanted. If you will be inactive and won't help out, don't waste your or our time by applying.
Application:
IGN:
How active can you be:
Do you like the idea:
Will you follow each rule to the best of your ability:
Are you interested in staff:
Do you fully accept the responsibility:
Do you accept that not all alpha testers will gain staff:
mop8899
Level 25 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ImCarlos
12/16/2014 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: cagpcd
Do you have ts3: No, but i can easily acquire it.
How active can you be: On week days: about 6 hours On week ends: may vary, but usually 10 hours per day
Do you like the idea: I really love the idea. I think it will be amazing
Will you follow each rule to the best of your ability: I will. Besides this i will encourage everyone else to do so too.
Are you interested in staff: Yes, I am interested in staff. Ive been staff in a couple of servers and i have enjoyed it quite a lot.
Do you fully accept the responsibility: Yes, i will do my best at my job, understanding the responsibility acquired to me.
Do you accept that not all alpha testers will gain staff: Yes I do! I have no interference in your decisions. Do as you please.
ShadowDragon55
12/16/2014 8:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Application:
IGN: goodforces
Do you have ts3: Yes, I have TeamSpeak3
How active can you be:On weekdays I can be active 2-3 hours, but on weekends I can be active 8-9 hours.
Do you like the idea: I loooove the idea! Especially because of the "Space and Futuristic" Theme! If there will be a trailer made, I cant wait to see it!
Will you follow each rule to the best of your ability: Yes. I am perfectly confident that I can follow the rules and not promote myself, neither abuse my rank.
Are you interested in staff: Yes! I would love to help out a RPG/MMORPG server like this one, because It-Looks-AMAZING!!!
Do you fully accept the responsibility: Yes, I understand the responsability that has been attributed to me.
Do you accept that not all alpha testers will gain staff: Yes, I perfectly understand, but I will still enjoy my rank while I have it Don't get me wrong on that, but there will NEVER EVER EVER a moment in which I will abuse my privilege.
mop8899
12/16/2014 8:50 pm
Hello! Could you add me on skype? mop8899 ! thanks!
ShadowDragon55
12/16/2014 8:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hey! Unfortunately, I use Skype Web Interface, and cannot install Skype on my PC as it is Linux and will not support the current version of Skype. If you could add me, my username is Goodforces
mop8899
12/16/2014 9:03 pm
If you'd rather, join our teamspeak server. Our ip is ts.coffecraft.com
AH_Depression
12/16/2014 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi my name is AH_Depression and i'm part of the staff. I understand that you perceived our questions as yes or no questions, but that shows your level of effort and thinking. When posed with a question like "Do you like the idea?" it would be nice of you to elaborate just a little, not necessarily because we want to know why you like it, but more for the show of effort and participation.
12/16/2014 7:47 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
mop8899
12/16/2014 7:51 pm
Hi there, your application was very short and seems rushed. I'm going to have to deny you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome