]SnowByte[ Public Opinion Vote - Conquest Reforged

[SnowByte]Ice_Walker's Avatar [SnowByte]Ice_Walker4/4/17 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 344 7
4/5/2017 11:03 pm
[SnowByte]Ice_Walker's Avatar [SnowByte]Ice_Walker

Hey guys! I am looking here to find out a public opinion and see if people would theoretically be interested or willing to join a server. This is not an advertisement, we are just trying to get an opinion from the mine craft community.

So currently we are a server in development where we have a full build team and development staff that are debating on two option currently. The first option we are debating is just building our server on just regular mine craft. Our server is going to be a medieval rp type server, not 100% rp but with some rp aspects in it. Anyways we are also considering option two. Option two involves us using a custom mine craft launcher (conquest reforged brother) with a single mod in it. This mod adds 6000 building blocks to mine craft and does not alter your mine craft vanilla game play, this just enables our build team to have a very dynamic and unique server build like no other. It comes with a custom texture pack and optional shades. The reason we are considering this is because our server is going to have a lot of in depth lore and a ton of in depth server building that when released the players will be able to interact with, which is why we are considering this path of a custom launcher (conquest reforged brother) giving us the tools to make our builds even more detailed and unique

So essentially what we are looking for from you guys is the public mine craft opinion to see if people would be interested or willing to download a **One Click*
custom mine craft launcher. There is no set up required or anything. It is as simple as can be and easy enough for our grandparents to do it. So if you would be willing (just from the opinion of a mine craft player) to download a one click launcher to play your vanilla mine craft please vote yes below and if you believe from your opinion that you wouldn't go through the trouble please vote no.

Below are going to be a few examples of some of the landscape, and what it would look like from the custom launcher. Thank you very much people! This poll will decide what direction we take here. Please note this is not advertisement as well which is why we have no links to us in here, we are just looking for the communities opinion!

Thank you again!

IceWalker

[SnowByte]Ice_Walker
Level 1 : New Network