SLIME NETWORK- NEED A DEV AND 2 BUILDERS!

iEpidemic's Avatar iEpidemic9/20/15 12:23 am
1 emeralds 150 9
9/20/2015 9:08 am
MythicalPVP's Avatar MythicalPVP
Hello, I am the owner iEpidemic from the brand new server slime network, we are currently looking for 2 builders that can get along together. Fill out the application below, and post a link with a picture of your work. If I find out that the work isnt yours, you will be banned immediatly/ denied. Also i will have a small test on the server, example for you to build a house in about 15-20 minutes. I also need a developer to help me with some stuff i cannot figure out. Please apply and thank you!

Builder
IGN:
All builders still need people skills, please list why we should accept you:
Experiance?:

Dev
IGN:
What kind of server are you best at(ex: Towny PVP Faction Prison):
Why should I pick you?:
iEpidemic
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

bloodngutzs
09/20/2015 1:20 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
USELESS I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON DONT APPLY
MythicalPVP
09/20/2015 9:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I told you! Its GoodmanPasta btw
JukeBoxSensei
09/20/2015 1:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
--snip--
_GamingGodz_
09/20/2015 12:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dev
IGN:GamingDeveloepr
Do you make plugins?:Not at the moment. due to no time
What kind of server are you best at(ex: Towny PVP Faction Prison):Faction and i find the hardest the prison.
Why should I pick you?:Becouse i know alot of plugins that i can configure and help you with depending on how you want me to help using console or just talking.
GoodmanPasta
09/20/2015 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bloodandguts, he banned me for no reason, because Towny is the hardest to configure. I told him I could help with everything else, and then he banned me and just stopped talking to me. Hes a scammer.
bloodngutzs
09/20/2015 12:36 am
WHAT!?!
Zypher_
09/20/2015 12:28 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Builder
IGN: FrostedDemon
Links with your work: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/siver_leaf/
All builders still need people skills, please list why we should accept you: You should accept me because I am hard working, i'm respectful towards everyone I do my job to the best of my ability, if it is not up to standard to you or me I will go back and re-do it until it is what you asked for.
Experiance?: I have had alot of experience with building, I have also had alot of experience with dealing with players ect. It's hard to prove my experience but I know for a fact if you let me prove it to you, you would not be disappointed.
bloodngutzs
09/20/2015 12:27 am
Dev

IGN:
Damienplayz
Do you make plugins?:
ive tried and i don't currently have the time to so atm i just confiugre them for servers
What kind of server are you best at(ex: Towny PVP Faction Prison):
ive done a few prisons, did my own faction plus a couple extra, PVP was the easiest and towny was the hardest in my opinion
Why should I pick you?:
because ive had years of experience in this industry including working on my own server, i can help a lot not just with being staff but i can also help with managing staff and plugins

one more thing if its the same thing if u want this dev position for someone who codes then ill be ok if i could get a position were i am able to configure and setup plugins and the server
iEpidemic
09/20/2015 12:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Sent you a message on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome