LeviIblis's Avatar LeviIblis
I need help setting up a server!

1. Administrators: coxie53, LeviIblis

2. Server Creation

3. Building

Questions:

Have you helped with an servers before?

Have you uploaded any mods?

Have you had experience with creating servers?

Are you a good builder?

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use?
DylanDylan54321
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LeviIblis
10/16/2012 7:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Pony
Rank Applying For: Admin
Ign:LeviIblis
How Can I Help: I can be a great help with pretty much everything. I can be on a lot too.
Have I Been Admin Before: I've been admin on a lot of servers, and have owned multiple servers. I'm generally a pretty trustworthy person, and I'm not afraid to take matters into my own hands.
Building Skill: I'm a great builder/interior designer
Redstone Skill: I am great with redstone, and I have friends who are even better than I
Command Knowledge: I know a lot of commands from experience.
Server Knowledge: Like I've said above, I've been admin many times and I'm great with commands and plugins.
Plugin Knowledge: I know all the plugins needed for most any type of server. I especially love fun plugins that push the limits of minecraft. I can also help set up Permissions/Group Manager.
How Do I Work With Others: I work very well with others. I love talking to people, and I really have to try to upset someone. I am also very persuasive and can convince people of many things. People tend to trust me.
How Do I Handle Hackers: I personally handle hackers well. If I'm an admin, I tend to use Nodus, just because I can do things like freecam to watch players, and I can fly around faster to get to places. However, if I'm a player, I
don't ever use Nodus. I will usually make a witty remark if I catch someone hacking, and then either put them under watch or ban them, depending on your preference.
Other Comments: Like I've said, I'm a nice, fair person. I refuse to be unfair, and I unless I personally see something happening, I won't ban without giving a trial. I feel I'd be a great addition to any server! I especially love survival/building servers and hardcore faction pvp servers. I'm also fluent in HTML, YAML, and Javascript.

I can also give you step by step on making a server
chasescott9
10/16/2012 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Have you helped with an servers before? i owned my own ran out of money

Have you uploaded any mods?nope

Have you had experience with creating servers?again i had one

Are you a good builder?sure

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use?bukkit
Jedz
10/16/2012 1:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Have you helped with an servers before?: Yes, I did building, advertising and Plugin work

Have you uploaded any mods?: No.

Have you had experience with creating servers?: I owned my own for a while and am 2nd in charge on another

Are you a good builder?: 8/10

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use?: Not a owner of one, but BeastNode is good.
Ravalis
10/16/2012 1:01 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Have you helped with an servers before?: yes, i have been an admin, a mod, a co-owner and a head mod.

Have you uploaded any mods?: No

Have you had experience with creating servers?: No, but i am in the middle of maiing one at the moment

Are you a good builder?: Yes.

If you have made a server, what did you use?: bukkit.

Please could i be an admin, I am mature, responsible, reliable, and LOVE helping people!:) Thanks,

Tom
MinecraftKings
10/16/2012 10:26 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Questions:

Have you helped with an servers before? yes whit my friend one

Have you uploaded any mods?

Have you had experience with creating servers? yes

Are you a good builder? In projects whit my own not good whit more peeple i do the shop thingys

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use? bukkit
Vendetta656
10/16/2012 10:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Questions:

Have you helped with an servers before? I have, I helped build spawn on three different servers

Have you uploaded any mods? I have not

Have you had experience with creating servers? Seen in the first answer ^_^

Are you a good builder? I am a pretty decent builder, just give me a design or something to look at and i'm sure i can figure it out
cerebreman
10/16/2012 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Have you helped with an servers before?:yes a private server where we recreated middle earth (lotr

Have you uploaded any mods?:not my for'te but i can learn

Have you had experience with creating servers?:yes...well....hamachi

Are you a good builder?stated in the first answer

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use?:bukket
BLACKOUT722
10/16/2012 9:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Have you helped with an servers before? ive had my own co-owner on one admin on two head admin on three and mod on one

Have you uploaded any mods? no sadly im going to thou

Have you had experience with creating servers? yes i can do the permissions and plugins

Are you a good builder? a very good builder

(Optional) If you have made a server, what did you use? depends on what you are talking about plugins permissions?

i would like to be a admin
DylanDylan54321
10/16/2012 9:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Please? There is no chance I will be able to do this on my own.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome