Server Developer for Hire

KendogDevelops's Avatar KendogDevelops3/31/14 11:48 am
1 emeralds 250 6
4/2/2014 3:00 pm
Anon666's Avatar Anon666
Hey,

I'm Ryan, known on PMC as KendogHD. I'm a plugin developer looking for a job at a server, managing plugins and creating plugins along with maintaining them.

I'm highly skilled with plugin and mod development and I'm very educated with that type of programming.

If your wanting to hire me for your server here is a few things I expect :

- Server 24/7
- Planned out and ready server
- Don't expect me to do every single plugin for free

I don't really like working on servers that have like 10 slots, Its nothing against your server but if i'm to work for a server, I would like to work for a fairly big community or fanbase.

If your still interested then please add me on skype so we can discuss the topic further.

KendogDevelops
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Anon666
04/02/2014 3:00 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Add my skype, JamesHawkins666
DatGuy_
04/02/2014 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Add me on skype @ datguy.mc so we can talk.
melodichand
04/02/2014 2:50 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Honestly, from one developer to another. You are goin g to be pretty hardpressed to find a project you will be interested in and get paid when it comes to the minecraft community.

You could go into making mods and doing the donation thing, but when it comes to servers it ~90% all volunteer work. You just need to enjoy the community you work for and have other things on the side to make money. That's just the way servers are.

On the other hand though, if you want be a part of a server that can possibly pay you; servers like herocraft and buxville would have their own application system for developers and not google or search planet minecraft to find devlopers.

If you want to develop and not expect money in return I am the admin of the development team on Gildorym. Feel free to apply there if you want.
Maveriknight
03/31/2014 12:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
while we would love to hire you as well, Alluring Realms (roleplay server, you can see it in my server stuff) also doesn't tend to have the money for it. x.x especially since we only just reopened. XD still gotta build that playerbase. :p if you want something to occupy yourself though, you should look into the heroes plugin's skills. there's almost no one developing skills for the plugin atm other than the official ones, and they don't release most of those to the public. we ourselves are dealing with the lack of skills trying to compensate for when the 1.5 update came out and all the old skillpacks were no longer working. if you were to work on those along with your own plugins, your level of demand among servers is likely to rocket.

So ya, while we'd love to have you, we're broke. x.x
KendogDevelops
03/31/2014 12:20 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Programmer
lol
xXWeirdCoolCatXx
03/31/2014 12:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i would hire you, but one: i dont have any money. 2: My server went down cus i dont have any money. Lol x3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome