[Recruitment] Minecraft Starch & Pixels Server

Spudrista's Avatar Spudrista6/6/20 3:15 am
6/6/2020 3:19 am
Spudrista's Avatar Spudrista
Hi and welcome to my Minecraft server. Not just a simple Minecraft server, but a server focused on enhancing the norms of vanilla gameplay to a severe degree of realism, magic, RPG elements, and just the features that feel right.

To introduce myself on my background, I began designing forum signatures for users on the platform called Enjin. At around the same time, I was jumping between the two subjects back and forth While I was much of a scrub back then and still am now, I feel like I've improved by a large margin compared to back then and that also applies to my Minecraft server management skills. Though I am aware I lack certain knowledge and skills that others possess and as such, I have decided to open this recruitment publically. I have not played the common big-name titles like Skyrim, Dark Souls, or any other relatable game similar to them, but that gives me a fresh mind on my take for changing the rules for what I believe looks and feels best in Minecraft. Games I have played would be gacha games like King's Raid, Epic Seven, Arknights, and many more. Yes, those are mobile games and have a totally different field of categorization, but I have a strong vision for this project's path and it will be realized with or without help.

This project started on the 17th of May in 2020 and continues going strong with minor progress each day with some break time in between for relaxation. The goal is to release in the Holiday of this upcoming Christmas for 2020 to give ample time for attracting a peak amount of regulars for the server as a debut. Of course, that means I have less than 5 months to fully complete the server before beta testing for stress loads and performance- all while running the server off my computer using the port-forward technique. I run a strong computer to hold off on purchasing a server host to run off to save on expenses.
⠀⠀⠀
I am recruiting members who would be interested in server management, builders for spawns/cities/towns/dungeons/events/more, "moderators", or simply new players who are interested in what I have to offer in my alpha as you see progress each day. New players are helpful to the alpha as it provides feedback on immediate bugs or exploits that would otherwise appear in the full release of the server. First impressions are very important for any debut.

Heavy documentation will be posted throughout the construction of the server along with plenty of tutorials for the server's core features and any other additional information that would be helpful to the players. The server is currently in an alpha phase and updates are regularly posted in the #❕-server-updates on the Discord server.

The type of community I wish to build is one that would be similar to my first Minecraft server I joined with a familiar atmosphere for regulars to return to. I am currently working as a Starbucks Barista and one of the core elements of the job motto is giving customers a third place to be welcomed back to. In that sense, I was inspired to bring that same ideology to Minecraft with my own creative inspirations of RPG elements in a Minecraft environment and gacha-gaming properties.
⠀⠀⠀
Here are some starter links to get every platform that this is shared to be connected:
spudrista.ddns.net (Minecraft server IP)
starch.enjin.com/ (Server's website)
discord.gg/NETFDHH (Alpha/Beta Discord invite)

To recap, I am recruiting the following :

Server Manager to increase the rate of production and split the load of configurations.

Builders.

Experienced moderators.

Experienced players for server feedback.

Anyone else who would be interested in just watching the project grow in the Discord server.

Join the Discord and let us know in chat that you're interested in the project so we can talk with you.

Also to note, the server and Discord are themed off one of my favorite anime due to its beautiful design and quality of life that it brought to my eyes.
Spudrista
Level 26 : Expert Artist