-=+=- Recruiting for new Vanilla server! Latest snapshot! -=

ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD12/12/14 8:06 pm
12/17/2014 2:22 pm
ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD
Hello,
I'm Connor and I opened a new vanilla server kind of like Cube SMP or Mindcrack. if you would like to apply. Please fill out the questions below!

*Your in game name
*Your real life age (please be honest, we do not have a age limit)
*The country in which you live (state if within the USA)
*Have you been banned? (If yes, please explain)
*Do you agree to the rules and will follow them?
*Why you want to play here?
*Tell us about your experience playing Minecraft so far
*Tell us what you like best about Minecraft
*Tell us what you like least about Minecraft
*Tell us something else about you.

--------------------------------------------Rules--------------------------------------------

1] Be Nice

-This means to respect every person on the server, if you’re going to cause drama, inappropriate, creepy, or racist, this is not the server for you.

[2] Limit the language

-We understand that you might be mad about you dying or whatever happened, please limit the swearing and don't use it towards other players on the server.

-This goes for items as well. If you name it, do not make it offensive or sexist. If you don't call your teddy bear it, you won't name your item it.

[3] No Griefing/exploiting/Hacked Clients

-Griefing will be an automatic ban without any chance of a unban.

-Any DUPE glitch accidentally added into the game will result in a ban.

-Any use of a hacked client will result in a ban.

-Any mods that give you an advantage over another player is banned (Have any questions ask Mindovermaster or faceman_mc)

ALLOWED MOD LIST:

-Optifine

-Minimaps

[4] Claim your area

-Please claim your area with signs (NOT JUST YOUR NETHER PORTAL)

-Please don't crowd other players builds and/or mines.

-If you just leave, please clean up your area.

-Claiming of the Nether and/or End are NOT allowed

[5] Nether

-If you break anything in the hub or trail, you are responsible of repairing it. If you don't have the material, ask the owner or others for help.

-You are not allowed, without consent, to build in another player's tunnel. If you happen to run into it, go up or down.

-There should be enough space for everyone.

[6] Cut down the whole tree >.>

[7] Pay attention to the forums!

-Any events or anything big happening will be posted on the forums; it is your duty to read the forums.

[8] Filming

-You can film if you want to. Just make sure to let people know that you are.

[9] Player Traps (Deadly or Passive)

-let the player know that there ARE traps present and they proceed at their own risk

-This is a PEACEFUL server; we are not all about traps.

[9] Mining

-You don't have to claim your mining tunnels; just make sure to not run into others builds.

-If you come upon another’s tunnel and if there are ores, don't take them.

[10] Application/Inactivity/Whitelist

-If you have not been logged in for 7 days since you were added to whitelist, you will be removed, and have to re-post your application.

-If you have not been logged in to server for 2 weeks to a month, your name will be removed from the whitelist. If you ever want to get back on, please PM me.
ConN3RD
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ConN3RD
12/17/2014 2:22 pm
Still looking!
ConN3RD
12/16/2014 8:58 pm
bump
SchnazzyPiggy
12/15/2014 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SchnazzyPig
Colorado, America
I have never been banned, I normally leave the server if I get bored or if it gets shut down.
I always will follow the rules playing with other people, if I had rules, I would want people to follow them personally.
Well, I saw you needed help building and I am a pretty good builder and I thought I could help.
I have had an awesome experience playing Minecraft, meeting new people and just enjoying playing with my friends and trying to have as much fun as I can with the game as I can
I just love the experience, using redstone, being part of a staff team, helping people, and just the game in general.
I really do not like the trolls and the people who make hacking clients just to mess up a server and DDoS it forever.
I am a competitive Call of Duty gamer, (enter tournaments and get money). I have a team called Frostbite Impact and we are amazing at the gamer, so basically to me, Call of Duty is more than a game, it is my life, like some of the other proffessional CoD players. (Matt Haag, Ian Porter, etc/)
ConN3RD
12/15/2014 6:05 pm
Accepted Added on Skype
mw3minerz
12/14/2014 8:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
*Your in game name: mw3minerz
*Your real life age: 14
*The country in which you live: Canada
*Have you been banned?: Yea for servers that troll me and servers that i do jokes on.
*Do you agree to the rules and will follow them?: Depends if your be really strict
*Why you want to play here?: Cuz Somtimes Bukkit is Boring and i luv redstone and command blocks
*Tell us about your experience playing Minecraft so far: Plugins Redstone Command Blocks Building
*Tell us what you like best about Minecraft: Funny Players Nice Players Command Blocks!
*Tell us what you like least about Minecraft: *Trolls Greifers People Who Bitch Out to much
ConN3RD
12/14/2014 8:25 pm
Anymore applications?
ConN3RD
12/14/2014 7:48 pm
bump
ConN3RD
12/14/2014 3:37 pm
We need more players!
ConN3RD
12/14/2014 2:29 pm
Bump! Still recruiting!
Anastasiabear
12/13/2014 12:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: AnastasiaBear
Bans: Never
Experience: I Have Been Playing Since 2011
Maturity: I Can Be Stupid Sometimes But I Will Take Shit Seriously
Job you Want: Anyone Thats The Best
How can you Help:
Time Zone: Australian. So Right Now Its 1:07pm Work It Out
Plugins/Building: Plugins - Dont Ask Me I Will Fuck Up Your Server xD Building - Im Really Good I Have Built Spawns For Servers Before And They Have Kept Them!
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: About 4 Years
How will you Treat New Players: Really Well Ill Help Them And Tell Them To Read The Rules.
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Ill Kick Them For A Warning 1st Then 2nd Ill Put Them In Jail For The 2nd Warning Then Ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Well I Will Try And Help The Server As Much As I Can And I Will Be On As Much As I Can Be On.
Officerkit
12/13/2014 12:03 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
I want to know the ip, because this sounds like an awesome server either way.
*Your in game name Officerkit
*Your real life age (please be honest, we do not have a age limit) 14
*The country in which you live (state if within the USA) Minnesota
*Have you been banned? (If yes, please explain) Yes, #framed
*Do you agree to the rules and will follow them? Yeah, it seems really fair.
*Why you want to play here? Seems like my type of server. Hopefully its nopvp.
*Tell us about your experience playing Minecraft so far. Its okay, I really sometimes truly hate the community. Half hackers, half just plain jerks.
*Tell us what you like best about Minecraft - TNT, for fun/mining, not killing.
*Tell us what you like least about Minecraft. Griefers.
*Tell us something else about you. I LOVE CATS.
ProxiedPanda
12/12/2014 11:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
*Your in game name: ProxiedPanda
*Your real life age: 14
*The country in which you live: NY,USA
*Have you been banned?: Yes i've been banned but it was only for a joke and was unbanned after
*Do you agree to the rules and will follow them?: Yes i do agree to follow all rules the server will have
*Why you want to play here?: I want to play on a vanilla server that is like the one you described which is based on community and good relationships between players
*Tell us about your experience playing Minecraft so far: I have played on many servers.
*Tell us what you like best about Minecraft: What I like best is the community of many minecraft servers
*Tell us what you like least about Minecraft: What i least like is when a creeper randomly blows up all my hard work or when someone destroys my hard work
*Tell us something else about you: I Have nothing to say here
ConN3RD
12/12/2014 11:10 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome