Professional Staff Member <<LOOK HERE

xCarbon's Avatar xCarbon5/7/16 4:46 pm
1 emeralds 174 4
5/9/2016 3:50 pm
likn's Avatar likn
Hello there, my name is Alex and I am a 16 year old gamer.
You have probably looked here because you are looking for a staff member - or you think I'm hiring staff members, which I'm not - I have over 5+ years of experience in managing and creating servers and have expert experience in configuring plugins.

I have been Moderator+ on many large servers including RealmCraft and Pokeballers Pixelmon server both achieving 100+ average, including many other servers over my time on Minecraft.

I have created my own server which has allowed me to learn how to use a lot of different plugins and do permissions. I have created my own plugins however I no longer create them because of how much time I spent on them.

I am looking for a fairly large server/network with a steady player base so I am able to help to the best of my abilities. I can also help you by giving you professional advice on how you could improve your server and your community. I can provide you with techniques for advertising, new ideas and help on managing your server.

If you would like to ask any more questions about me or what I have done or wish for me to send you a more formal application contact me on Skype.
xCarbon
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect