Decent Dev Needed. | Permissions | MIght get Paid!

AaronEvil0's Avatar AaronEvil012/29/13 9:59 pm
1 emeralds 238 9
1/2/2014 5:06 am
Scarsz's Avatar Scarsz
=-~-= Cypress Network/Prison =-~-=

Hello, fellow pmcers. I have started a livestreaming twitch a week ago, and I have be gaining a lot of experience, I want to start a server for everyone of my viewer and hopefully public, if all set up. For do so I cannot just have the job all to my self, I would need a trusted, respectful, and mature person who can help set-up permissions and code some of the programs. I'm here to get semi decent dev's. I'm not here just to get the best of the best. I want moderate active player.
Twitch : http://www.twitch,tv/AaronEvil

Why is it important for a moderate dev, you may ask: Well a server to become successful is to have an entertaining server full filled with vairty's they can do. Note I'm deciding to do a Prison server, and thats all over developement, and permissions. Without a dev, a server will/can be unsuccessful.

Wan't to try to be a Dev?
Here's an application, and I will personalty talk to you threw Skype. (Take note I will pay)
Name (to go by):
[color=#BF0000][b]Age (Must be 16 years and older if younger and still picked we will see your maturity) :[/color]
[/b][b][color=#BF0000]Skype *MIC NEEDED*:[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Maturity (out of 10):[/color]
[color=#BF0000]What can you bring to the server?[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Experiences !Must need full bio!:[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Do you know how to do perms?[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter):[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar?[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Why are you applying for dev?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#BF0000]*** NOTE *** IF you have any servers in past, and links still, proving me with your work it will have a bonus on acceptation.[/color]
[/b]
AaronEvil0
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Scarsz
01/02/2014 5:06 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
Maturity (out of 10): This is more than obviously personal opinions, but I would consider myself to be either a 8-10.
What can you bring to the server: To be completely honest with you, I am an uncreative person. I rely on ideas from other people to create a final product, which in my theory is what a developer should do. They take suggestions and ideas from members of a community and they incorporate them into a daily usage scenario.
Experiences: Define "Experiences." If you're talking about have I been a developer of servers or just what are my experience with servers in general, I ran a server network titled "Shimen Networks." Links to that in the bottom part of the post. I also work with Linux pretty much every day, though that's probably not what you're working with since you more than likely have a shared plan from a server host to do your business for you instead of having a dedicated server. To elaborate on Shimen Networks, it was filled with many different themed servers, to name a few: straight up survival, pvp/raid/factions, skyblock, and plenty more. I'm also developing another new network called Block Hill currently.
Do you know how to do perms: Well, if I have ran a successful network in the past and am developing a new network, I would think I understand in explicit detail of how to manage permissions.
Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter): For Minecraft, no. I do make the occasional music spectrum video, though.
Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar: Yes, if not obvious by now.
Why are you applying for dev: I have plenty to offer if applied correctly, as well as a communication advantage amongst most other people. Obviously, you don't have to accept me and it isn't the world to by denied, so why not post to be a "dev."

Shimen -
A user-made "Trailer" for Shimen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_Jsy6U_Jg
Community-made YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Shimencraft
OfficiallyUndead
01/02/2014 3:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Age (Must be 16 years and older if younger and still picked we will see your maturity) : 18
Skype *MIC NEEDED*: figthtapilotdean
Maturity (out of 10): 10
What can you bring to the server? I can help your server be something big by bringing lots of people. I am currently in the process of upgrading my server listing site so I can offer you a position at the top of the homepage which is what viewers will see first when they visit my site!
Experiences !Must need full bio!: I am a 18 year old. I love to play minecraft and also run minecraft servers. I do own my own server hosting company for minecraft and recently have got into offering hosting for other games too. I also make websites which is what I do when Im not playing minecraft. I have alot of experience running bukkit servers because it is needed so that I can help my clients when they have problems. I can run a bukkit server using any of the most common control panels, from windows command line or my favourtie, linux command line. I am very good with plugins and have even made a few for my personal use in the past.
Do you know how to do perms? I can make permissions to your specifications using either group manager or permissionsex. Personally I use both but they have their own advantages and disadvantages for themselves.
Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter): I used to livestream but now I no longer bother.
Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar? Yes
Why are you applying for dev?
I am applying for Dev because I like making servers something! I am very good with plugins and can easily work out why a particular plugin is not working. Playing minecraft is something I enjoy very much, maintaining bukkit servers is something that I have been doing since 1.2.5 which is a long while ago and its something that I have been intrested in from the start!

*SERVERS*

192.99.13.101 - another server i own

Hub system (darkspearsurvival) 198.100.147.155:25565 - I host this through my company

198.100.147.155:25569 - another server i own
AaronEvil0
01/02/2014 1:04 am
Bump!
AaronEvil0
01/01/2014 6:52 pm
Bump paying 5 dollars to do perms!
AaronEvil0
12/30/2013 2:22 pm
There might be a pay, if the person, can do it fast and all working, with not hastle.
EasyCompany2020
12/30/2013 11:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Age (Must be 16 years and older if younger and still picked we will see your maturity) :15
Skype *MIC NEEDED*:EasyCompany2012
Maturity (out of 10):9
What can you bring to the server?That special plugin that makes your server unique
Experiences !Must need full bio!:I've coded in bukkit for about 2-3 years making loads of plugins and 7 are still being developed. I have happy customers who are asking for more plugins the more i make them. I own a test server so i dont need ftp or console acces i send send screenshots and the jar over skype. I can also bring plugins that are customed to your needs. Decided you want to change the way a plugin works i can either add an ingame plugin editor or you can call me up on skype and ill change it for you.I have also coded java for 5 years and can fluently code. 2d and 3d games. As quoted by a current customer. "I love how creative you are", "Your ideas flow so fast". I can get a idea from you say A Clan wars plugin and turn it into a Clan Plugin With 12 Different clans all with multiple villages. Playing over time... Etc etc
Do you know how to do perms?Yes with my eyes shut
Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter):Am starting soon
Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar?Yes i was born in england
Why are you applying for dev?:I love helping out server communites and bringing my creative mind to servers.
*** NOTE *** IF you have any servers in past, and links still, proving me with your work it will have a bonus on acceptation.
Yep mc.themcmg.com, 199.187.127.138:25613
kartikitrak
12/30/2013 11:04 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
You need the best of the best developer but you're looking for someone who is going to be a plugin manager? And you're not going to even pay the person? Any half-shot rookie can code permissions. No one is going to put their time to make many or big plugins for you without anything monetary in value in return.
FozZeV
12/30/2013 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Maturity (out of 10): 9
What can you bring to the server? I can code plugins
Experiences !Must need full bio!: I have been coding bukkit plugins for more than a year now.
Do you know how to do perms? wait what? I though it was plugin developer not plugin manager? Well just in case, I can set up perms and code permissions to plugins.
Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter): Nope
Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar? I do in chat, but not best in voice chat.
Why are you applying for dev? Because I like coding.
ddawg48
12/29/2013 10:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Age (Must be 16 years and older if younger and still picked we will see your maturity) : 16
Skype *MIC NEEDED*: dayton.steinmeyer Pro wake tour profile picture.

Maturity (out of 10): I mean a 10, I know when to be serious and when is okay to joke.

What can you bring to the server? A lot of experience and a fun filled environment.

Experiences !Must need full bio!: Well it all started at lc there I was a Moderator for a bout 3 months or so then the server closed down.. Im not exactly sure why... We were very popular and binging in a lot of revenue.. Then I decided to make my own server. The name was facnation, We did okay having about 20 everyday players. After I closed that down due to wanting to try new stuff I started to help severs with permissions. I was a permissionsex guy never group manager. I actually just finished doing some perms for a server today! they are not opened yet though. its whitelisted.

Do you know how to do perms? yes very well. permissionsex

Are you a Livestreamer/Youtuber (Doesn't matter): No

Do you speak fluent English w/ grammar?: Yes

Why are you applying for dev?
*** NOTE *** IF you have any servers in past, and links still, proving me with your work it will have a bonus on acceptation. Ummm mc-lc.com but closed. my ex server http://fnation.webs.com and a server i did perms for today galaxyhub.sytes.net. I want to be your dev because I love helping others out also I love meeting new people and new communities.

thanks for your time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome