PLUGIN DEVELOPERS NEEDED FOR UNSPEAKABLEGAMING'S SERVER!

UnspeakableGaming's Avatar UnspeakableGaming11/4/14 8:17 pm
2/15/2017 11:29 pm
IndustrialBlade's Avatar IndustrialBlade
UNSPEAKABLEGAMING'S SERVER

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/UnspeakableGaming

PLUGIN DEVELOPERS FOR HIRE

Hello everyone, as most of you know I am getting a server! We have almost everything setup but we need some plugin developers! We are going to have to have some developers that could do work such as:
*Custom minigames
*Core plugins for the hub server and others
*Bungeecord plugins
*Other small add-ons
*You need to be able to inspect plugins for malicious code
*You need to know Multicraft’s backend and frontend
This is going to be an amazing server and we need your help to allow it to reach its potential!
If you are interested or if you have any questions please do not comment on this post, contact camdshaw(My beloved server manager) via twitter( @camdshaw ) or email( camdshaw@unspeakablegaming.com ).

Thankyou everyone for applying!
UnspeakableGaming
Level 70 : Legendary Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IndustrialBlade
02/15/2017 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would help but i dont know how to develop or be a developer but i watch your vids i am a subscriber and just saying u post so many vids a day
Levi_OP
02/15/2017 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OMG its you unspeakable! I watch ur vids
Hallowizer
02/15/2017 11:20 pm
Level 26 : Expert Network
Are you flippin cereal? Yes, I just said are you flippin cereal! I wanted to join the staff team, but of course, that had to be 2 years ago!
minealldaykid
11/05/2014 9:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello my name is nick and I would like to offer you my services in Web Development.

I am 20 years old attending college at the time. My degree is web publishing and I love to code websites.

I have plenty of experience in coding websites and have some projects that I am working on. I also have a few web designers that would help design the website along with other items that require graphic design.

If you would like more info or would like to get in touch to talk further about our partnership please contact me via Skype at: nick10199 or you can always find me on my teamspeak: 69.162.125.210:21232
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome