OutlastMC ACCEPTING ALL POSITIONS

ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD11/23/16 10:11 pm
1 emeralds 312 8
11/24/2016 12:53 pm
Havic's Avatar Havic
Hello,

I am a part Owner of a brand new survival server called Outlast! We are accepting most positions and will be very picky with the applications. We want very serious staff and your application on here will show the type of person you will be. We are looking for Moderators, Admins, builders, developers, and anything else you want to apply for. Below, are the questions and I encourage you to read them carefully and take this opportunity.

About us

This is a survival server that tries to keep Minecraft to the roots. We are keeping minecraft original but fun at the same time! We have plugins such as Timber, Anti-Grief plugins, and much more. We also encourage you to come check out the server to see if you would like it.

IP: outlast.mcpro.co

Questions

You can use this template or make your own! We encourage you to try your best.

[Write which position you are applying for here, if it is builder be sure to add photos]
1.) Ign
2.) Age (this does not effect your chances)
3.) Do you have Skype and a working microphone? If so what is it? (This is required for ALL positions)
4.) What can you do for the server?
5.) What makes you unique as a staff member
6.) Do you have anything to say that can increase your chances?
Add additional questions if you want!
ConN3RD
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Havic
11/24/2016 12:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Also i'm gonna stop here because I don't need to prove myself to you, and this a server thread not a comment section or DM. All the other posts will be deleted
Havic
11/24/2016 12:52 pm
[/quote]Nothing you said changes the fact you pasted the same app across multiple threads, regardless of the desired format.

Your history on PMC is short and consists exclusively of posting applications, which isn't an encouraging start.[/quote]

I made a my own app because it was easier, and due to it I was only cast away by like two other posts lmao, and this is a new account to go with my new IGN. My old one is virtually the same but with like two years ( more or less ) on it. And duh I put this on multiple threads ( multiple being like literally five over the past of three days )
Whats wrong with that? I apply, get denied, apply again no response, etc. Sometimes I don't get a response over 5-6 hours or I see a different server I'd like to apply at and they stack lol.
raidarr
11/24/2016 12:43 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
Havic
Nitwick
HavicSo i've been off and on Minecraft for around four years. All throughout that time i've been staff on a plethora of servers. Some we're decently popular, others were...

Did you mention in the app you've been applying to a plethora of servers and have been accepted on other ones, and denied on others because you've pasted the identical app that fails to follow the format on all of them?

Wrong. I haven't plastered this lmfao. On the ones I have, were from two days ago, which were like two posts, and yesterday it was three, this one, another one, who hasn't even contacted me yet, and some other guy who kept making the same post, which made me keep posting because each time id refresh my app would be gone and i thought i messed up. Cute try though skippy

Nothing you said changes the fact you pasted the same app across multiple threads, regardless of the desired format.

Your history on PMC is short and consists exclusively of posting applications, which isn't an encouraging start.
Havic
11/24/2016 12:36 pm
Nitwick
HavicSo i've been off and on Minecraft for around four years. All throughout that time i've been staff on a plethora of servers. Some we're decently popular, others were...

Did you mention in the app you've been applying to a plethora of servers and have been accepted on other ones, and denied on others because you've pasted the identical app that fails to follow the format on all of them?

And while people have said they accepted me, one removed me on skype and the other hasn't even given me the ip nor shared with me more then like six words on skype.
Havic
11/24/2016 12:35 pm
Nitwick

Wrong. I haven't plastered this lmfao. On the ones I have, were from two days ago, which were like two posts, and yesterday it was three, this one, another one, who hasn't even contacted me yet, and some other guy who kept making the same post, which made me keep posting because each time id refresh my app would be gone and i thought i messed up. Cute try though skippy
raidarr
11/24/2016 11:36 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead

BaconLoverMc
11/24/2016 1:14 am
In-game name? PunJa

Age? I’m 16 Year sold

Any previous server bans? Yes, I was mistakenly banned when the duping of money situation had arise, I received $13 billion which I had no intentions of keeping, and in the eyes of staff they saw me to be duping money. This was not the case and was shortly banned after the incident, as I was not guilty of duping and had only been paid the money by a friend.

Can you Record? Yes I can.

Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail): I really want to help the community be a better place, seeing that this server has a lot of potential to grow and be better and I would like to help you with it. I believe I can handle the responsibility of going on the server and help the people out answering there questions. I have a good knowledge of RebootMc what is going on at the moment. I’ve always enjoyed helping people, not only in Minecraft but in real life as well, seeing as I thoroughly enjoy playing on RebootMC and I have enjoyed many months on the server. Being able to help the community would always be something I have wanted, putting back into the community and helping the new players get the same experience as I once had. I had also noticed the lack in staff members recently and I feel I would be good for filling in the old staff’s places, I think I would be a good addition to the staff team as I can come on in times where some staff are not usually being online, being from Austrailia I can come online in the morning for the UK people allowing a much efficient and even spread of active staff.

Ever since I have been with the server I have allways liked the community and seeing that this server has a lot of potential to grow and become much better than it originally was, I would like to be apart of the great team that brings it to its success. I believe I can handle the responsibility of being on the server and helping the players with answering the questions they need answers to and helping secure that people are always having fun, also another pet hate of mine is advertisers, I see a lot of advertisers and the community telling each other to /ignore them, but I can assure I would deal with these pests as soon as possible.
Timezone? +8 UTC

Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? Yes, I have both of them used on a daily base.

Do you have any experience with server Moderation? Tons

Had any name changes? Yes, Bacon_Lover> swaggiestbacon > samgogogo > bacon_lover

Anything else you would like to tell us?: I'am still going to school so I'm not able to play everyday, but I can most of the days.

Have a great day!

Bacon
Havic
11/23/2016 10:34 pm
So i've been off and on Minecraft for around four years. All throughout that time i've been staff on a plethora of servers. Some we're decently popular, others were...
Anyways, I am trying to get back into the swing of things. So if you need an Admin/Co-Owner or anything that is a Mod or higher, please don't be afraid to hit me up.

Also, if your server has already started and has at least some players on it, I may be able to help with the cost of server hosting. More info can be provided later on.

Info

Name: Eric

IGN: Havic_Sings

About me: I'm sixteen years old, residing in California. I have a job and go to two separate schools, but I still typically have time to play at least an hour or more of whatever I wish.

Experience: I have personally been an Owner and Co. of three servers. Two of the Three didn't make it past launch due to either hosting issue or the other Owners/Staff quitting. I have been ranked as; Mod, Sr. Mod, Junior Admin, Admin, Head Admin, Head Mod, and Co/Owner. Though keep in mind, while i still have a general knowledge of Minecraft, how to handle players, etc. I'm not very handy at very many new Plugins. I'm familiar somewhat with some Factions, Mcmmo, and WE.

Contact Information: I have a twitter: www.twitter.com/itshavic_
Along with a Skype: dacards101
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome