★YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBER SERVER★PLUGIN MANAGER NEEDED (Admin) ★

UnspeakableGaming's Avatar UnspeakableGaming2/15/13 6:11 pm
1 emeralds 405 5
2/15/2013 6:57 pm
MysteryAnon's Avatar MysteryAnon
Hello,

You can call me Butter, My Minecraft Username is Butterball911. Soon I will be hosting a 24/7 Minecraft Subscriber Server for my YouTube Channel "UnspeakableGaming." Today I am looking for a new plugin manager/Plugin helper, The Person I choose will have a Moderator Rank or Admin on the server, Possibly Admin. I am looking for someone professional, And willing to work with me for awhile. As my YouTube Grows the server will. If you are interested in trying out for the spot, Please fill out the information below. If you want to checkout my YouTube there is a link below!

My YouTube - UnspeakableGaming
Link - http://www.youtube.com/unspeakablegaming

Application (Reply/or Private Message)
Age -
Country -
Minecraft Username -
Steam/Skype username -
How long have you been playing minecraft?
Have you been in a staff spot on any server before?
What is you experince level with plugins/permissions? (1/10)
Extra Information I need to know - (Filling this out would help alot)

Thanks!
-UnspeakableGaming

**Note - Only picking one person.
Ill try to reply as soon as possible
UnspeakableGaming
Level 70 : Legendary Technomancer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MysteryAnon
02/15/2013 6:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Age - 16
Country - United States
Minecraft Username - mguard1
Steam/Skype username - Will pm if I am accepted
How long have you been playing minecraft?: for about 2 years,going on my third.
Have you been in a staff spot on any server before?: Yes,But as a plugin Man. (Dev) 3 times,I have developed 3 servers ^ Having the best of the best plugins,and including mods. I will update the server everyday making sure there is as little lag as possible and making sure plugins fit everyone's needs.
What is you experince level with plugins/permissions? (1/10): 9 I am very good with plugins and perms,I can also code plugins if needed. There is still some I can learn.
Extra Information I need to know - (Filling this out would help alot): I can help in anyway possible,I will making sure you have all the plugins you would want and need and trying to make it have little to no lag at all! I will help out in and out of the server,Thanks for reading!
darkceed
02/15/2013 6:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I live in SLC utah and am 15. My plugin experience would be 9/10 (depending on what plugin).
I have been staff and have been playing since 1.1 beta.
darkceed
02/15/2013 6:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello, I am darkceed and looking for admin/mod/whatever you want me to be! I have had many (8) server experiences on being admin, (4) moderator, and I have been a helper on one server. I would like to begin by stating the fact that I can be an awesome admin!
Here are the rules and understanding of what I think an I go by when I become an admin. 1st, BE RESPECTFUL! 2nd, Do the duties/rules the owner applies to the server, and 3rd, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but listen to the other conversations at the same time!! As I am an admin I am the person who takes responsibility for the server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one. I know that I have "THE POWER" of the server and can do practically anything to it, but I go by the rules and will make an awesome admin.
When I become moderator I go by these rules, 1st, listen to the head moderator, admin and owners. I do not have all the power of the server and respect that "calling" to the admins and owner(s) and expect that from them! 2nd, Help other players at all times! If they have any questions about the server, I answer. 3rd, look for server plugins and "fiddle' with them to make the server at its BEST!
I really do try and make the server at its best, I will be helpful to your server no doubt, but I just want you to take with you after you read this message is that I really know what I am doing. I will help as much as I an and be on as much as possible. Choose wisely and message me the IP. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at email at beckstead.adam@yahoo.com
THANKS
DARKCEED
EraGameYard
02/15/2013 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Age-13
Country-USA
MC name-HaloMrFrags
I have been playing for 3 years now.
Yes, on 5 other servers
About 8
UM, I play on xbox you can check out some other servers I can also show you how to install pugins.
manGTFOx
02/15/2013 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Age 15
USA
manGTFOx
Skype- manGTFO
about a year and a half
i own my own server
9/10
Planet Minecraft

Website