New SheepCraft OP Prison (Need Staff) admin, mods, builders,

hhhiiimmm's Avatar hhhiiimmm4/12/15 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 222 5
4/23/2015 9:10 pm
chochochochocho's Avatar chochochochocho
We have [OP Prison] [Parkour] [1.8] [Plots]

We are looking for staff that are mature and are above 13 years old. Our server is an op server that is new and already has a co-owner and a owner, but is looking for admins, mods, builder, and helpers for the server. But if you can not be on most days please to not apply for this staff recruitment as we have had staff that apply and leave it 2 months and then ask for there staff ranks back. Also please have a look at our server before applying to see if you like it first. IP: 50.7.229.74:27434. We are located in the United Kingdom but we accept other countries applying for staff. Thank you for reading this.

Also we need YouTubers for this server but only accept if you have 150 subs and do a server review of our server. If you do this you get a YouTube rank for it.

Co-Owner : hhhiiimmm

Please fill this out when replying;

1) What position are you applying for?

2) age

3) minecraft in game name

4) why you should have staff/youtube

5) (only if you apply for YouTube your YouTube channel)

6) Skype name

7) what are you skills for being a staff member
hhhiiimmm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chochochochocho
04/23/2015 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1) What position are you applying for?
Any rank to be honest. I will probably apply for admin or mod or helper.
2) age
3) minecraft in game name
kfcpenguin
4) why you should have staff/youtube
Well i believe that i should be a staff member because i have been quite successful in helping many servers rise. I came upon this server and decided to help this server if they ever accept me as a staff member. I love to help servers grow and have fun with players too!

6) Skype name
mcramen1
7) what are you skills for being a staff member
Well i have quite many skills. I can speak in korean, french, and english. I am quit adept in plugins and actually know how to code but i would have to review over coding in order ti make plugins. I used to make easy plugins now i do not anymore. I have been admin and mod on a couple servers so i am knowledgable of these positions! Also i have brought plugins for other servers and have been quite useful. I also set up plugins to protect a server and also can learn new plugins quite quickly.
Q-Nix
04/13/2015 6:04 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Toast
1) Any Staff rank

2) Age : 14

3) IGN : Quby_

4) I love helping people and love contributing to a community! I try to make people happy and help them by any means necessary.

5) I'm not appling for a YT rank, but if you wanna check out my channel :3 http://www.youtube.com/QubyYT

6) Skype Name : Quby__ It's 2x_!!!

7) I have experience on being a staff member. I have been staff on about 6 servers.

8) Extra Info : I live in belgium, so I can speak 2 languages ( English & Dutch )
Also I can do basic and a little advanced building for when you need a little building on the fly

Thank you for your consideration!
honeydews12318
04/13/2015 5:16 am
What position am I applying for: anything you see fits

IGN:Dimondarcade258

Why do I think I should be staff: I have owned many servers some modded some not and some have been successful so I already know what to do with diffrent problems people cause, I also like helping others and am very easy to communicate to. I'm mature but can have a laugh or 2 but that depends on the matter at hand. I also have had experience on being a admin on a server and also a mod on koomagamimg but was sadly closed.

What are my skills for being a staff member: like I said previously I have had many chances of learning the commands for staff. I know when to warn someone and when to take actions more seriously. I know when to kick tempban and ban at the right circumstances

Hope to hear from you soon thanks you for spending your time on readin this
hiestand5
04/12/2015 6:26 pm
What Position am I applying for: Whatever you think fits me, preferably admin/head-mod
IGN:hiestand5
Why Should I Have Staff: I am very active and know many of the plugins for a prison server. I am easy to communicate with because I always type with proper grammar, and will always answer a players question and solve problems ASAP. I know many of the commands for a staff player as I have had previous staff experiences and have been playing minecraft since 2011.
I do not have a youtube channel
What are my skills for being a staff member: As I said previously, I know many staff commands and I know when to ban/kick/tempban someone and when to mute/warn them. I am active and very helpful and welcoming.
Thank you for reading
_MrElmoMonster_
04/12/2015 5:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BTW your server is down
1) What position are you applying for? Head-Admin

2) age 14

3) minecraft in game name KaoticSmoke

4) why you should have staff/youtube I should have staff because i am dedicated and loyal to players.

6) Skype name MrElmoMonster

7) what are you skills for being a staff member Plugins, configuring plugins, problem solving, and more
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome