**NEW SERVER** Need Staff, and Ideas!

Bananergize's Avatar Bananergize12/10/15 1:01 pm
12/26/2015 10:17 pm
HumanBean's Avatar HumanBean
WELCOME!

Welcome to the team! So we are looking to form a team of builders, and staff to get started on creating a amazing server! But first we need ideas from those people! We already have a baseline of what we want to achieve and are setup to succeed!

We currently have myself and a developer, we are both extremely skilled in coding and building so we could test those that apply! Remember we want this to be a custom server and we need help figuring out what to do so any help is appreciated!

If you are going to apply please follow these formats!

STAFF
Click to reveal
What can you bring to the table:
What ideas do you have:

BUILDERS
Click to reveal
Screenshots:
What style do you build:
What ideas do you have:

We are hiring all types of craters so don't be afraid to apply! I cant wait to talk to everyone soon!
Bananergize
Level 16 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HumanBean
12/26/2015 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: My In-Game name is HumanBeans (I'm changing it in a month)
Skype: HumanBean432, Tell me over skype, If I got the position or not.
Previous experience: I have been Mod once. I also have been Admin twice, the first time I earned my way up to Admin, the second I was promoted by applying.
What can you bring to the table: I can help promote the server once it's all set-up and such. I can guarantee you will like having me as part of your community.
What ideas do you have:
1.) Survival
2.) Factions
3.) Server based off a show.

I have added a couple questions, if you don't mind. If so, I apologize.

What are some of your skills? (Ex: Building, Redstone, etc.):I'd like to think I'm good at building, Redstone, ehh. I am currently building a map, which involves both building, and redstone. I can lead a team very well, I can make sure everybody gets a task, which will vary on their skills.

Why should you be picked for said position: I am trustworthy, I will respect everyone no matter their age, or rank. I can guide others, when no one can. I can stay on to make sure that no hacker, or griefers ruin the server. I can make sure the rules will be followed, not only by the players, but my fellow staff aswell.

Rank you would like: I'd prefer Admin, but any rank will do.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

~HumanBean
ToNoobForYou
12/26/2015 8:37 pm
IGN: ToNoobForYou
Skype: I'll be able to add you if you provide me with a name, I just cant figure out where my actual account name is at haha
Previous experience: I've been an admin and mod across multiple servers and would love to be one here! of course that was many months ago so my knowledge may be dated but i'm a fast learner and can learn new things quickly!
What can you bring to the table: Maturity, an overview of the server, pitch new ideas, building, commands (That I can remember)
What ideas do you have:
Faction server (I've been an admin and moderator on this type of server)
Minigames
Prison

If you would like a more detailed application that is around 3-6 paragraphs long, just PM me and i'll be sure to send it to you. Again it might be dated though.. Anyways have a great day!
Jediboy1562
12/26/2015 7:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Age: Twelve, I know it's a setback for most people but I am very mature.
IGN: Jediboy1562

Previous experience:
I have been staff on many servers, too many to count! But I'd say in the upper twenties. I have always been a good staff member and never abused my powers. I have been admin on many servers aswell as one right now, but I have done a lot for the server and I don't think they need me anymore, I am prepared to retire there and go full time on this server.

I can bring experience, skill, creativity, commitment, and players! I am thinking of creating my own server because of my knowledge. I know some tips and tricks on how to get more players. Considering my experience I have had lots of time to really think about how to punish players, I know exactly how to punish them, not letting them get away with anything but you have to be firm. I never let any rule breakers go un-punished no matter what circumstance I am in. I am a decent builder so I could build some small things for the server, I know its not much but I could. Also I am familiar with a lot of plugins.

What ideas do you have:
I have many ideas! One thing we could do is add custom enchants! That gets a lot of players! I think if we had a hub server I have studied and It seems the most popular gamemodes are Towny, Factions, And Skyblock. And in the hub we could also have some small minigames. One thing with servers is you really want it to feel like a nice community. Just have fun little things to do all around so players don't get bored. I am full of more ideas, and always coming up with new ones. If you don't like any of those feel free to contact me on skype and I can list some more things you could do! Thank you for your time.
Aroph
12/12/2015 7:24 am
Thanks btw good luck to everyone else who is applying!
Bananergize
12/10/2015 9:19 pm
Thanks for the replies! I will be sending out pms to those that applied! Thanks again, we are still looking for more so feel free to keep applying!
Aroph
12/10/2015 5:20 pm

IGN: Aroph

Skype: I will tell you if I get accepted (Prefer teamspeak or slack but, I can use skype if nessicary)

Previous experience: I have experience as a staff member on atleast 30-40 server that were really bad. I have been staff on 2 servers that had a pretty good community. One had 30-40 avg and the other had 40-50 avg. I have experienced every position on a staff team to instead of a Coder/Builder/Artist. I like being staff managers, managers, admins,mods or helpers and or developer. So I have a lot of experience as a staff member and I am very mature and respectful for my very young age.

What can you bring to the table: I can bring commitment to the server I will work atleast 20 hours a week and weekend maybe even more than that. I can bring a hard working, loyal, mature, smart person on the team. I have so many cool ideas and especially one which I believe can get atleast 10-30 people avg in a month without ads. I can bring my staff skills and techniques to make the server the best it can be. Also, last but not least I can bring an amazing server to you Bananergize with the staff team. I can bring anything basically.

What ideas do you have:

1. Quests/Survival server.

OverView: Its a cool world with a giant custom generated map were you can get ores and many materials to sell to rankup and try to be the best rank out there. There are clans (Which I could find a plugin for or a awesome coder could code it) Also, to help you along the way you can get things and give it to the Peasents at spawn that are called "Quest Keepers" and you can finish quests there with those quests you can gain money/materials to gain on. Its going to be a fun unique experience.

2. A Unique Op-Prison server.

OverView: A cool unique prison server with custom features that others don't have.

3. A Unique Factions server.

OverView: A cool unique factions server with custom features that others don't have.

I hope you enjoyed my application tell me if I was excepted and please msg me the ip on pmc. (Btw I don't know how to check so if you could tell me how to check tell me thanks!)
FezzMan
12/10/2015 5:14 pm
IGN: FezzMan
Previous experience: Co-Owner On a Server Called LavWorld
What can you bring to the table: Great Builder but the greatest i have my weaknesses.
What ideas do you have: Hub Server maybe add plotme etc.
gdclark03
12/10/2015 5:05 pm
You Should Make A Vanilla Server,They Can Be Updated Faster And You Dont Have To Worry About Bukkit not supporting it
SoulSucker5000
12/10/2015 4:54 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

IGN: Creature420

Previous experience: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on CreeperCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

What can you bring to the table: I am a good builder and i know my around plugins (I Know how to use most of them) Im loyal and respectful, im always on, i get on at 4:10-9:00.

What ideas do you have: I was thinking maybe a OP Prison server or maybe a mini-games server
beatman2001
12/10/2015 4:06 pm
IGN:beatman2001
Previous experience: I am a Head-Helper on a server that is being update and I am also a admin mine on a server that is being create.
What can you bring to the table: I am a good builder I am nice 2 people and I can bring the server up in player(meaning can get more player on the server.
What ideas do you have: If u would like 2 know my idea msg or call me on Skype please and thank u
alemaly
12/10/2015 2:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Ip so i can check it out first??
Bob Bobingson
12/10/2015 1:07 pm
What type of server?
Bananergize
12/10/2015 1:20 pm
We are open to any ideas currently, we want to get a group of people together to start its creation. We already have custom essentials, economy, world generators, and basic stuff needed. What we want is to form a team of staff not just looking for already created servers that want power on them, we want those who are dedicated enough to stick around and help form something along with us
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome