[TheVault] A new server experience

Namizy's Avatar Namizy7/15/14 8:31 pm
1 emeralds 220 4
7/18/2014 4:29 pm
sage379's Avatar sage379
TheVault

TheVault is a server run by 2 gamers, RayNBT12(Me, RelusZ) and RayNBT11(RelusC). We currently have the gametypes Factions and KitPvP, but we plan on adding OP Factions, Hunger Games, Sky Wars, and a few other gametypes! We are going to promise that our staff will not abuse you in any way, shape, or form. If that does occur, they will be banned, and if you provide proof, we will provide you with a sincere apology and a donor rank.

KitPvP

Currently, each kill you do, you get 5 points, and each death, you lose 1 point. You use these points to upgrade kits, and buy items in the Factions world. Soon the Factions world will receive an update that also makes it so that each kill, you receive 5 points, and each death, you lose 1 point. Leave any suggestions below that you would like us to add.

Factions

Our Factions, being that we just are starting out, is not the best. We downloaded the plugin and mcore, and ran it. So basically it is just the basics, when we start having some regular players and donations, we will gladly configure it, and make it more custom to our server.

The Future

Yours, and our future, is very important to us. When and if TheVault becomes a large enough server, we will make out server a network, buying servers, and adding more gametypes. Our ultimate goal is to keep our players happy with us, and have our server family friendly. We will be sure to have a safe, and peaceful environment for our players, and we will enforce that rule at all costs.

Staff

Yes, we are accepting staff! Application below!

IGN:
Maturity(1-10):
Building Skills(1-10):
How can we trust you:
Why should we pick you:

JOIN TODAY: 192.99.21.75:26234
Namizy
Level 12 : Journeyman Network