NEED STAFF ! New Walking Dead Survival Server !

SuperClift1's Avatar SuperClift112/29/12 10:34 pm
1/13/2013 10:41 am
CptSuspense's Avatar CptSuspense
Hello Planet Minecraft World,

There are a couple Walking Dead Servers, to me none that are any good and seeing as how I seem to build the best Walking Dead Structure's I've decided to open an survival server, I now have spots open for staff as well !

The server is going to consist of everything from Atlanta, Georgia, Hershel's farm, the highway, the prison and Woodbury. I wont give out to many details until its all put together but feel free to fill out an application and PM it to me or leave it in the comments below if this is something you would like to join !

Here is the link to the original map -> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-walking-dead-adventure-map-1708438/

Application:

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name):

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?:

Experience? Elaborate:

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10:

Plugin experience, configuring or coding:

What will you do as a staff member? Describe:

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?:

How often are you able to be on server?:

Timezone:

Put anything extra here:

Feel free to add my Skype: SuperClift1

I plan on making this a bad ass server with or without you, but I do look forward to hearing from you !

SuperClift1
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CptSuspense
01/13/2013 10:41 am
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
Has anyone been accepted?
Eagle_Eye
01/07/2013 10:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Application:

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name):XEagle_EyeX

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?:Because i love the walking dead and i think its an awesome game and on a server now thats awesome! and to help around

Experience? Elaborate:i don't have any experience but i pick up really fast and learn fast to

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10:6.5

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: no but i pick up fast

What will you do as a staff member? Describe:well i will help people that need help and guide them and help around if ya need any

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?:well you choose what you think i deserve anything is fine with me

How often are you able to be on server?:almost everday or everyday well basically alot

Timezone:Central USA
CptSuspense
01/07/2013 10:37 pm
Are you accepting people?
crazyman2001
01/07/2013 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Application:

Minecraft IGN: Crazyman2001

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: I would Like to prevent hackers and help keep this server a safe family friendly environment

Experience? Elaborate: Well I have assisted about 4 other minecraft server. I have helped servers achieve there goals, As well as advertisments.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: I will give my self a 9.5

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: Mild

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: I will advertise this server on other servers as well as on minecraft forums.

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: Well you may give me any rank you would think I would help best at but, I think I would be a amasing Head-Admin.

How often are you able to be on server?: About 6 hours per day.

Timezone:EST

-Jack
CptSuspense
12/31/2012 12:38 am
Will there be certain jobs to do if we are accepted?
ILLGETUSUKKA
12/30/2012 12:14 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): ILLGETUSUKKA

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?:I just love zombie survival servers. I want to have a nice clean slate on a brand new one. I have experience in starting many different zombie servers.

Experience? Elaborate: I am currently owning two servers but I dont need to use my time on there because I have dedicated staff members. I would like to be staff on other servers to you know . I am currently administrating Matrix-hq and currently moderating faction frenzy. I was a former building instructor for Ghost craft and i was a former admin of infinite craft.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 9

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: I have made several plugins in my due time. I have a business that works to create plugins for owners. I have very reasonable prices Though, if i'm staff on a server they get free coding management. I have create SmiteTowns, SMiteZombies, deadZ, Smite-Chat, DeadZ Chat, Factions Add on and Smite-Lockers. I can config any possible plugin there is. I can also do perms.

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: Enforce and embrace the lws of your server ofcourse! I would be sorta strict depending on the offences a player is committing. In serious cases I am not a joker. Hackers are not tolerated on my watch nor will they ever be. I will be consistent and respond to another players will if they need it. Obviously I will help the noobs and the players.

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: Yes, I probably and hope I will not screw up to disgrace the server or harm it in anyway. I will stay as perfect as I will ever be and be focused on major tasks. Why? Well because ive been through this kinda things before. Ive been through a lot in my times operating servers.

How often are you able to be on server?:1-2 hours every day. I could probably spend a few more on coding

Timezone: Central USA

Put anything extra here: Not really anything extra to say ^-^
CptSuspense
12/30/2012 12:13 am
I have one question, is the server up already and just private? Or is it not even made yet? Doesn't matter just wandering.
TheShrubDL
12/30/2012 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Application: Moderator

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): TheShrubDL

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: I am trying to get some experience moderating servers so I know 100% what I'm doing. Also your server sounds interesting enough for me to have some fun moderating.

Experience? Elaborate: None this is why I need to get a spot on a server so I have experience.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 8.5

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: I have no experience with plug-ins other than using said plugins.

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: I will moderate and make sure that no one cheats, hacks, or is a general jerk. I will help new players and confused players get their bearings and show them what to do.

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: Yes, because like I said I need experience I need to learn how to be a good moderator and what to do. I would be happy if I got promoted, but I have no problems being just a moderator.

How often are you able to be on server?: Pretty much every day I will also be able to get on at long periods at a time so don't worry about that.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Put anything extra here: I am a nice guy and while I'm serious I'm very nice and very helpful. I have some things I would need to speak to you about in private, but other than that I can tell you anything else you want to know. I am generally compliant, but I don't take any crap from rude people. There is only so much I can tolerate. I can be calm, but there are certain things that you can say that will make me want to literally tear your head off. I do a fairly decent building job and know a bit of what I'm doing. I am a stickler for the rules so I don't tolerate people disobeying rules on purpose repeatedly. And that's all I've got for now, please PM me later goodbye.
suedadam
12/29/2012 11:33 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
[b]Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name):Kuno2001

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: I like to be part of starting servers and make them big and successful it's more fun than joining a big server

Experience? Elaborate: I am very experienced in Minecraft servers and java I used to program plugins for a server that I used to run. I also run a hosting buissness right now called venomservers.net we provide cheap and powerful server hosting and dedicated machines.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 3

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: 8

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: I will solve problems and make sure everyone obeys the rules. I will try to help the server get big if on a good host warning if I believe the server is on a bad host and lags too hard then I will refuse to advertise and loose my reputation.

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: yes as long as the rank means something and you aren't one of the owners who promotes everyone and all of his friends.

How often are you able to be on server?: after I get home from school 3pm till 10-11 and in weekends all day so a recap, weekdays 3-11 and weekends all day

Timezone:EST

Put anything extra here: nothing really extra except that I could give you a custom quote if you decide to go with my hosing company yet again it's venomservers.net
Note17
12/29/2012 11:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
IGN: Note17
Reason: I feel it would be a great experience and my leadership grade might go up
Mod at best: I can do almost any job, be it mod or admin.
Plugin exp: ??
Building exp: I'm ok with buildings but I am best with mining and bridges
What would you do: I would enforce the rules, do what the higher mods and admins Tell me to do.
Often: Along time but I have school starting at 8 &ending at 5
Time zone: Pacific time zone
Extra: I fell this is a good opportunity to expand my staff experience
Thank you for reading and please allow me to be a staff
CptSuspense
12/29/2012 11:19 pm
Application: Moderator-Head Admin [doesnt really matter as long as I can help ]

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): quinndaddyd

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: I have always loved Walking Dead, I got the books and movies and game, and I like helping out and would like to help/see what this is like

Experience? Elaborate:I have played minecraft for 2 years and have been staff on 12 servers.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 8

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: I'm rusty with plugins if you gave me a job as a plugin manager it would take about 3 weeks for just 2 plugins. And using plugins I am a wiz at using world edit and protection.

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: I would keep players from griefing, harrassing others, I would advertise,

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: It would be ok but I have mostly been experienced as an Admin

How often are you able to be on server?:I could be on from 4-5 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Put anything extra here: I am mature for my age, um, I have helped on zombie survival servers before that sound somewhat like this and I think I can get along with the other staff members.
And I'll probably want to play the map once or twice or 42 times.

Hope you like my application.
Derpy98
12/29/2012 11:12 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Application: Moderator/Admin/Head-Admin

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name): Derpy98

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: I would like to help cleanse the server of Hackers/Abusers, here are some of my attributes. am Cunning, Honest, Hardworking, Helpful, I help others, joke around, serious when appropriate, and i know how ti deal with confusing situations with ease. I try not to tense of when something annoying happens, I keep my cool for the better of the community. I can bring Building, Leadership and Jokes.These are simply a selected few of my best attributes.

Experience? Elaborate:
http://screencast.com/t/vaTMikvpOZY This one was of a spawn i built on a server.
http://screencast.com/t/8JDZ35wszk These are some medieval houses I have made.
http://screencast.com/t/SulaOnZ3r This is a PvP lobby I made.
http://screencast.com/t/rmKpTx5udg This is the same PvP lobby but at a different angle.
I have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: Gold-Craft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff.
I have also played Minecraft since early beta.

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 7/10 I'm not that good at building unless I know exactly what i'm building. When helping others, It's hard for me to picture what they are building.

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: any of the Essentials plugins i work best with but i can code any pre-made plugin. At one point in time, I had my own server and coded my own plugins but, due to the lack of players, I shit the sever down.

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: As stated above, I will provide above average Moderation ( I have plenty experience as I have been Admin on many, many, servers but most either shut-down or wiped their staff.) I can code and configure plugins, any and I may be able to create a few plugins for you. I can help build the server, promote the server, and, I can possibly help pay for the server.

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: I wouldn't prefer it but, at the same time I wouldn't mind being a Moderator because I simply love helping others and ridding the server of tainted Users. As long as i get some basic, adequate commands, I can do my job and impress you well.

How often are you able to be on server?: on weekdays, 3:00pm-10:00pm
on weekends: 8:00am-4:00am and when I say weekdays, I'm really just referring to school days of that week.

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Put anything extra here: I am a good builder if i understand exactly what i'm building. I'm Cunning and Honest, Hardworking, achieving, I make lots of jokes when they are appropriate but, when it comes down to it, i'm serious. Thank-you for even Considering/Reading my application, it has been an honor.
zariako
12/29/2012 10:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Application: Anything. but im going for admin+ And i know im qualified

Minecraft IGN (In-Game-Name):Zariako

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: Because i think its going to be a really fun project not just to make, but to play on and help others play on it when its done.

Experience? Elaborate: Well.. I have been owner on a bunch of fail servers so i know all the permissions of a server, im a good builder/redstoner/demolitioner:D. I can tell you some good plugins for the server and help with practically anything. And i have been admin on several as well, co-owner on i think 2, and mod on alot. I have been playing since minecraft started. Since VANILLA

Building Skills? Rate yourself on a scale from 1-10: 8

Plugin experience, configuring or coding: Like i said i know a ton of stuff about all of this except for coding. though i am learning and i may be able to code soon.

What will you do as a staff member? Describe: I will help build the server configure plugins and manage staff(if given high rank) and when it is announced to the world. i will help make it popular get votes and get donations, while i keep the players in check to be respectful while having fun

Are you content to simply remain a moderator at best? Why?: Yes, i would prefer not to be but like i said, to me its about the fun of the project more than the rank but of course i would love a rank

How often are you able to be on server?: 7 hrs a day if i enjoy it

Timezone: Western Standard

Put anything extra here: I am an extremely funny person. i have a real personality and everyone likes me(i think) and at the same time i know how to keep the players intimidated of me so that they dont do anything to the server. I think you would really enjoy having me around!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome