Need Staff!

MrNinjaMan000's Avatar MrNinjaMan0007/14/14 2:21 am
1 emeralds 198 5
7/14/2014 3:22 am
MrNinjaMan000's Avatar MrNinjaMan000
I need all kinds of staff: Mods, admins, builders, plugins developers. If you are interested follow this application. Plus, depending on the subject I may pay you individually.

Rank Applying For:
IGN:
Experience:
Screenshot of anything that relates to rank:
MrNinjaMan000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrNinjaMan000
07/14/2014 3:22 am
bump
TrippyModzHQ
07/14/2014 2:47 am
Rank Applying For: Builder
IGN: TrippyModzHQ
Experience: Mega Builds and prison builds
Screenshot of anything that relates to rank: i have them on my hard drive Skype me and il show you

my yt: www.youtube.com/Trippymodzhq
killeraxes
07/14/2014 2:39 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
mrninja please....... answer
killeraxes
07/14/2014 2:26 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Rank Applying For:admin and builder
IGN:killeraxes
Experience:i was helper on 3 servers and on 2 admin
Screenshot of anything that relates to rank:-
NotReallyRabbit
07/14/2014 2:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Ginger’s Staff Application

Name?
I prefer to be called Ginger and nothing more.

Ign & Skype?
My Ign is GingerTheEpic123 & yes I have Skype my id is gingertheepic135981.

What position are you aiming for?
Any position that you feel I would fit into! (Builder Would not be to good for me snice im not a very good builder BUT i am good at redstone wiring, multiverse portals.)

Age?

Maturity Level
7.4/10: I’m not going to lie I'm a 15, I don’t have the maturity of a business man. I like to joke around, I love to have fun, I curse (but if you ask me not to I well respect that and not do it simple as that), and do a lot of stupid things at times, though I can be very serious about a topic or issue no matter what it is if it requires me to be or If I feel that I should be.

Why should we accept you?
I love playing mine craft and helping people so why not put the two together and enjoy them both at the same time? I’m not one to grief a server if you would ever demote me, I would just calmly leave and accept the fact I was demoted and for what ever reason I was demoted for.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few servers and I have an Head-Admin position on LegendaryMc which is currently under construction, a 30 slot faction server in the U.S.A. I was also Head-Admin on VortexPvp, a 50 slot server which usually had 5 users on at a time. It was a good experience. The server was shut down do to lake of leadership skills of the honor and lack of staff (There was two other staff members who were highly abusive spawning in op items which I informed the owner of multiple times and he refused to do anything and when something needed to be done it was placed on me to do it not anyone else.)I have also been admin on Tads pvp/faction server, it was hosted on the owners own computer and held 15 slot but I quit due to the fact the server was only up for 2 hours a day and we had no players. I have also been mod on a couple other 3 times and admin about 4 this is not confirmed but it is not lower due to the fact I didn’t keep track of it when I first started to become staff on mine craft servers.

Additional info?
I live in the USA, in the Eastern Time zone. I have been playing since 1.4.7 and I have never truly liked single player so I’ve been playing multiplayer ever since.

Basic Server plugin knowledge
I have good knowledge on most server plugins such as world edit multiverse, and others such as npc all your basics and vanilla commands aswell
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome