I'm in need of a server that seemingly doesn't exist.

Olly's Avatar Olly11/27/12 9:07 am
11/27/2012 2:52 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
I've been looking everywhere for a nice, peaceful survival server for absolutely ages, and with all of these 'NON-STOP HUNGERGAMES [24/7] PVP GRIEFING' servers, it's as if it doesn't even exist anymore. People have gotten so carried away with hungergames and pvp that simple servers like this never, ever show up anymore. I'm just looking for one peaceful server. One. I don't see how that's too much to ask, but I can't find one to save the life of me. If you have one/know of one, please, please tell me. I've been looking for so long now and it's really starting to bug me.
Olly
Retired Moderator
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2012 2:52 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Our server is PvP, but I think we have found a nice balance.

We have Towny, so you can live in a town that disallows PvP if you wish. We are also heavily Anti-Grief and have Logblock installed. LWC will protect your chests and you can lock all your doors as well as gates and enchanting tables.

Other plugins:
- Mob Capture (capture mobs in eggs to make spawn eggs)
- Decapitation (collect player heads in PvP)
- Chest Shops
- Found Diamonds (to catch pesky x-rayers)

www.planetminecraft.com/server/yodacraft/
11/27/2012 2:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Revstate
If you're interested in Feed The Beast and a decent experience, my server, BeastlyCraft, is whitelisted with what so far seems to be an honest crew. The server is brand new, but it's already running smoothly. There's more information on http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/beastlycraft-feed-the-beast-server-whitelist-100-slots-t185672.html.
11/27/2012 2:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
sorrow777
Have you tried skyblock? I currently run a skyblock server with other features. You could play on my server in skyblock and if you get board go into two other worlds that are overrun with zombies. PVP is available but if you didn't want to you don't have to.

I'll pm you the server information so people don't get all upset. (:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome