Need Plugin Developer!

WhalePlaysMC's Avatar WhalePlaysMC8/5/13 11:04 am
1 emeralds 242 4
8/5/2013 1:31 pm
WhalePlaysMC's Avatar WhalePlaysMC
Hi! I'm working on something for my server, and it's going to be like a huge party! And I was wondering if someone could make a plugin to add music to the server, so when someone logs on there's a song playing and they don't have to run commands. I'm thinking some Minecraft parodies like Build to the Sun or Revenge. I've seen a plugin called Audio Client but it's a WIP. What I mean by music playing isn't like noteblock songs like Midi Radio, I mean real songs. If the plugin could be made in the next month, that would be AMAZING, but 3-7 months may be enough time, I don't know. Please help with this, the plugin developer will have credit all over spawn and a Co-Owner rank. If the plugin is amazing, maybe Owner. Also, I think a feature should be somehow being able to upload songs you want. Thanks if you help with this!!!!
WhalePlaysMC
Level 26 : Expert Narwhal