Apply here

IGN:

Why you want to help:

Do you have expericance with admin or good building skills:

Thanks apply now
Tree
treefaces123
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chalm012
04/10/2012 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: chalm012

Why I want to help: I am already an op on a friends public server and have very good experience with commands, I love to build, but hate having to build huge walls or paths by hand. This is why I prefer to use WorldEdit. I love helping people out and am very friendly. I have been subjected to admin abuse before and so would never indulge in this practice.

Admin Experience:

I am very good at using commands and once saved my friends server from a major hacker and griefer. I am an admin on 4 servers one being my friends public server.

I have built several very good redstone creations and towns on my friends server. I don't really like huge builds without WorldEdit, but I am great with moderately sized buildings to make up towns and cities of pretty much any size.
KyddoPants
04/10/2012 7:02 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN: KyddoPants

Why you want to help: I want to make the server an environment that every player in minecraft is comfortable in where there is no griefers/hackers etc

Do you have expericance with admin or good building skill: Yes i have abit of experience and im willing to get more of it by helping you with the server.

Thank you for reading
TheRacer
04/10/2012 6:45 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: TheRacerboy5

Why you want to help:

I want to help you make the server a better place and stop griefing and stuff.

I was Co-Owner for a little while then i went to Admin on the server
Im not bad with world edit
I have buit a few things i love building

Thanks.
~Racer
WoLx17
04/10/2012 6:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: WoLx17

Why you want to help:

i find that it really enjoyable playing minecraft with other people from around the world, you always meet new people along the way, I'm eager to build and always bring a enthusiastic and encouraging reaction and thinking to any server or community, i love to help out people

Do you have experience with admin or good building skills:

I have experienced with staff as I have been a Moderator on another server and the Head Builder for a another server. I also have an great knowledge of scaffold building and redstone work. I've been playing minecraft ever since 1.7.3

Thank You

WoLx17
MADROCKER
04/10/2012 6:24 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: MADROCKER

Why you want to help: im a good fair, considerate and friendly admin/op, i used to run and own a server. and i am an admin on other servers

yes lots of experience with both, redstone creations, admin, automated singleplayer survival world
TheUntitledNinja
04/10/2012 6:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:TheUntitledNinja

Why you want to help:I want to help this server to make it popular and to help people have fun

Do you have expericance with admin or good building skills:i was grief insurance on one server admin on two and built some alright buildings(unfortunately the buildings were on a 1.2.3 server
eoinw997
04/10/2012 3:54 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: Eoinw997

Why you want to help: because its fun to help people on servers, i always help :]

Do you have expericance with admin or good building skills: i have both :]
Soqoso
04/10/2012 3:20 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
IGN: Soqoso

Why you want to help: I would like to help as I'm keen to build and I will bring a positive attitude to both the staff and server community.

Do you have expericance with admin or good building skills: I have been experienced with staff as I have been a Co-Owner on 1, Op on 2, Admin on 2, Mod on 1 and a builder on 1. I also have an advanced knowledge of building skills as I have been playing minecraft for a few years.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome