In need of donators! And Staff for my new server!

brqdleyy's Avatar brqdleyy12/18/15 6:44 pm
1 emeralds 125 1
12/18/2015 7:29 pm
MadOliveGaming's Avatar MadOliveGaming
Hey there! Its the owner of pandacrafters!

I do currently own a free server! But I have planned to buy a 24/7 server! But then we need donators! Just only 1 pound! Ill give you it back as soon as possible! If you are intrested please send a private message to me on pmc or contact me via skype: lukas.hermansson2 and my email is lukas.he@live.se!

Applications can be sent to my skype or email! We are creating a OP Prison server as well!

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS!

(I dont even if this is the right forum to post it in)
brqdleyy
Level 25 : Expert uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MadOliveGaming
12/18/2015 7:29 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
This post won't get you the money, you are aware of that i hope?

I dont mean to offend, but this post is so incredibly short and it lack any useful information. That can only make one wonder how much time you spend thinking about this post, and in extend how well you thought through the plans for this server you are trying to get money for from us.
Do you have any idea how many minecraft servers there are right now?
If you cant afford it of your own money it's a seriously tough business to get into, specially if the server you want money for isnt even there yet.

Im very sory to have to say it this way, and it's not that i dont hope for you to get your server up and running. You are pretty much trying to sell a concept here, thats it. It's not even an actual thing yet. You know what this means? It means you need to put a hell of a lot more effort into convincing people that this server is what they always wanted than you are currently doing here.

Again, i dont tell you this to offend you, I tell you this in the hope that you will do something with my words and at least make this thread worth people's while and there with maybe... very maybe.. also a few pennies...
Let people know what your ideas and plans are with this server, and i dont mean "i plan on making a prison server". Prison great.. but why should people pay you to make a new one when there's many good ones out there. What makes your server so special that it deserves our money more than any of the servers that have proven themselves for years on end?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome