Need Dedicated Staff For Upcoming PvE and Factions Server!

IanG's Avatar IanG1/5/18 12:25 pm
2 emeralds 232 9
1/9/2018 7:58 pm
Smandude25's Avatar Smandude25
Hi there! My name is Ian and I have spent the past month building and configuring a PvE and Factions server and am ready to release it, but I need some staff before I can start.

The open positions are listed below:
1 Builder (to build shops and spawns. I don't need anything really fancy)
2 Mods
1 Head mod
2 Admins
1 Head admin
And a few trial mods / helpers.

All positions have access to essentials and temp banning players. Only admins will have access to server configuring commands and perm banning. Only builders (or higher) will have full world edit permissions.

The application is below:
IGN
First Name
Position applying for
Past experience
How will you stand out?

There are no age requirements, but older and more mature people will have a better chance at being accepted for the higher up positions. I will message you on Skype ASAP if I think you are a good applicant. I'm also not giving out the server IP just yet because we don't have any staff :P. Thanks!
IanG
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Smandude25
01/09/2018 7:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
sean
only have discord Smandude25#0920
admin
i am mod for other servers
i will always help whenever i can to make this place better
MotocrossRider
01/09/2018 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Noahnator54321
First Name:Noah
Position applying for:Head Mod/Mod
Past experience:Head mod, mod , admin ,owner
How will you stand out?: I will stand out by doing the best i can in every area to make sure that everyone on the server is happy and is enjoying their gametime. I will go above and beyond what is needed to make sure that all threats are treated properly.
IanG
01/06/2018 10:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Thank you to everyone that applied. I still have many positions open, but having Skype is 100% absolutely required. I will not be doing anything with discord or teamspeak which means if you didn't provide a skype username in your application, I haven't contacted you. Please view this thread to view the new application process.
BoltAction69
01/05/2018 10:19 pm
IGN: BoltAction72

First Name: Alec

Skype: lowrider6972 also my discord is trumpinahellcat #9473

Position applying for: Admin/Head Admin

Past experience: Head Admin on a server for two years till it went down, Mod on another one for 6 months till that one went down too

How will you stand out? I always do absolutely everything I can to handle hacker/cheater/griefer/etc. situations in a calm, assertive and professional manner. I am fully capable of recording proof of any bannable offense that I notice and am responsible for punishing, and therefore I always do so. I honor all orders from higher up and if I have any concerns, I simply voice them in the form of a calm, formal question. thanks for considering my application.
Wewer1212
01/05/2018 9:54 pm
IGN: Rubberduki

First Name: Ritchie/Richard

Position applying for: Admin/Head-Admin

Past experience: I've been playing minecraft for quite awhile, now. I've been playing since the release of 1.2.4 and have loved the concept of multiplayer servers every since. I have been Moderator and Administrator on many small servers that are now sadly shut down. I have also owned my own server and know how hard it is to trust people and believe them. I also used to be a Head-Moderator on a Garry's Mod server called Imperial Entertainment. I resigned from this position as it was summer and I had planned on losing weight. The server was pretty popular had about 200-300 regulars and 20-30 people on at a time. Also, outside of video games I have a part time job at a restaurant. Obviously every shift I have many duties to fulfill and never fail them, that's why I still have the job :) The most important responsibility for me to carry out is obviously customer satisfaction, making sure the food is at the highest quality possible, and ensuring the customer is happy with their product, this could show in a game as I'd make sure every player has a humble visit.

How will you stand out: Well, i think my experience trumps out a lot of other people. I'd also like to say that I'm competitive so if you give me a challenge I'll always try my very best to find a solution. In addition, I'm very good with grammar and spelling which is always a plus. Finally, I play on a lot of extra curricular teams (hockey basketball, baseball) and I like to think of myself as a leader, which is a great Head-Admin/Admin trait.
PeterM
01/05/2018 9:33 pm
history
Tevontex
Peter
I don't have skype buti have discord {username} -----> Peter 457
Mod/helper
I was a helper/mod on another server and helped build spawn.
I will stand out as a helper because alot of helpers I have met in the past have never played the style of server they help on.I understand factions before and have played as well.
TheUnseenYeti
01/05/2018 5:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: TheUnseenYeti
First Name: Michael
Position applying for: Builder
Past experience: might be a little outdated but heres my imgur bigbadwilk.imgur.com/
How will you stand out? Ill stand out in the way that i add detail into my builds and have a vast knowledge of different sets of designs.
gaminguy23
01/05/2018 5:35 pm
gaminguy23
Josh
skypag245@hotmail.com
Head Admin, Admin, Mod or Head Mod
Yes had a bit on 2 servers.
I'm really mature and take developing whatever seriously.
MPC_Lunatik
01/05/2018 3:53 pm
IGN: MPC_Lunatik
Name: Moses
Position applying for : Builder/Mod
Past Experience: Mod and Helper (but I love building)
How will you stand out? : I have had some experience and I love being mod, I have been searching for a new server to help out. I love building, making pixel-art and statues. I am a peacful person and dont normally make wrong decisions when it comes to minecraft Multyplayer. But I have to say that i have been having test and exams and will be online only 1-2 hours from Monday-Friday. The rest of the week im fine.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome