Recruiting Staff for New Server

MCRique's Avatar MCRique3/29/13 8:17 pm
4/2/2013 11:09 pm
ToNoobForYou's Avatar ToNoobForYou
Hey, my names iamenrique123, and I'm looking for admins for my new server, Clan Wars PvP, a faction Pvp server that I will be adding a lot to. If you'd like to be admin, please fill out the following. Be descriptive please. Thank you.

(Server isn't Public yet, but you can come help set it up)

1. Age (Be truthful please)
2. Skype
3. Location (Time Zone)
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before?
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one)

If I choose you I will Skype you.
MCRique
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ToNoobForYou
04/02/2013 11:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin Or Mod i can do both

IGN: ToNoobForYou

Maturity: 9/10 when needed for work and fun out of doing work for server

Why should we pick you: I have been admins and mods for 4 servers now and would like to make the list grow as much as i can, Also i love to make servers grow and keep out spammer's/Greifers/Ragers/ and the common troll that no one likes.

What are you good at?: Typically anything you ask me to do i can get done

Can you be trustworthy: Of course why would i want this position if i would want to do anything bad i love making servers a fun and nice place

How can you help the server: Building, Commands, Recruiting, Advertiseing, Helping in general with anything that needs to be done.

Can you be helpful to any higher ranking people: I can indeed, I can help any other rank higher then me in what ever way i can.

Can you help people if they have questions: Of course i help people with problems all the time.

How many hours are you on: Several hours if i can.

Email (Optional): ChandlerSoto5656@gmail.com

Any other details (Optional) The server sounds cool to be on so i would love to be able to help it grow and become strong
ChuckNorrised
04/01/2013 10:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
1. Age (Be truthful please) - 12
2. Skype - ChuckNorrised
3. Location (Time Zone) - PDT/PST
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before? - Currently I am Moderator on ClutterCraft, HeadMod on KamoCraft, and I own 2 servers. If you would like, I can give you the IP's. I am also a developer on a Tekkit server that I don't really go on anymore, but you can have that IP also.
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one) - I am very experienced with playing a staff role on servers. I have 2 servers and I occupy a staff position on many other servers. I can be laid back when I want to and can be harsh when I need to. I am very good at setting up permissions and I have a lot of experience with using plugins.
I hope you consider my application and read through it carefully! Happy Crafting!
MCRique
04/01/2013 10:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
I'm trying to fix a connection issue. The server will be live ASAP!
metsgiants123
03/29/2013 10:00 pm
I don't want to apply for staff, but what is the IP?
BusbyBoy03
03/29/2013 9:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
1. Age (Be truthful please) - I am 13 years old -
2. Skype - Dillon Busby -
3. Location (Time Zone) - I am in the Eastern time zone-
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before? - Yes, If i remember i been staff 7 times before -
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one)
- I am ready for this position because i like to help people most of time greet them of course i still play the game but i spend more of my time in making friends then playing game im on for at least 7 hours a day - My Skillz well lets see i created a spawn on 3 differnt servers, I am a good at building many many things - If youre looking for a serious leader than move on im not mean as i said i like to be friendly, always in a mood, i have a youtube im i'd like to make a lets play series on ur server i also have some few tricks on my hands i might can advertise ur server on a couple youtubers i know if u have a helper rank id rather be that instead of admin please,

Sincerly
BusbyBoy03

UPDATE* "When You Search my name in skype tyoe it as shown above but it will show like the live: dillon busby
dbaken123456789
03/29/2013 9:42 pm
1. Age (Be truthful please): 13 coming on 14
2. Skype: Very Bigfish, I can usually only use chat bar though.
3. Location (Time Zone): Colorado
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before?: Yes admin, mod, trusted, and helper on many servers. I have never abused my powers and never will.
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one): I am suited for this position because I am friendly, I love to play the game, can always be helpful, and know the commands that come with the rank. My skills are that I can calm people down quickly and easily and am always ready to help with a situation. I can be a great leader and always know who is in charge and listen to the boss and do as said when needed. I also can be very goofy and can be serious at times when it is needed I am always in a good mood and I would play alot and help alot! Thanks for reading this,
Dbaken123
ItsJonnyy
03/29/2013 9:39 pm
1. Age (Be truthful please): 13
2. Skype: Jonathan.Ventre28
3. Location (Time Zone): Central
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before?: Yes. Admin on 2, and mod on 3
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one) I can help advertise, get alot of peopleon the server. I can help out with anything. I can be on 3-6 hours a day. And Im chill and fun
[Expect Us]
03/29/2013 9:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
1. Age (Be truthful please) I am fourteen, almost fifteen.
2. Skype: My Skype is We_Are_967456737609459834
3. Location (Time Zone) I am in the Central Time Zone.
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before? I have been in a staff position many times. I can show you proof over Skype.
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one) I am an amazing person to work with and very friendly to others. I am very experienced in moderating servers. I am also an experienced GFX artist. I can deal with drastic situations very easily.
kizo12345
03/29/2013 8:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Have you ever been in a staff potion before?: Yes, I've was Owner of my own faction server not too long ago, couldn't keep up with the funds tho so it had to close. I was also mod on a server not too long ago.
What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What sets you apart? I'm very experienced with servers e.g. Handling spammers, hackers, etc. I also like to help a lot and I like helping others in any way I can! I'm pretty familiar with plugins that are on Faction servers as I play only on Faction servers whenever I play minecraft. I also know what is crossing the boundaries of things like abuse etc.
Take me into consideration please You won't regret it.

CptSuspense
03/29/2013 8:38 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
1. Age (Be truthful please)- 14
2. Skype- none sorry
3. Location (Time Zone)- Eastern Time Zone (EST)
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before?- Co-Owner on 1, Head-Admin on 1, Admin on 4, Moderator on 5, (most either got shut down or i lost contact with when my computer got a virus)
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one)- I am experienced, good at building, love helping others when it isn't total constant, know most of the commonly used server plugins and such, also i have been playing minecraft for 3 years ever since the end of Beta 1.6
ddblades01
03/29/2013 8:33 pm
1. Age- 13
2. Skype: ddblades01
3. Location- UK, england
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before?- I have had my own server ran on my own computer but it crashed and havnt put it back up, owner, co-owner, admin and moderator on a few servers
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one)- I think iam suited for this position because I have had a lot of experiance on a few servers and I have had my own server, all the servers are down exept one that I was admin on but now mod after a admin greifed so everyone has being demoted for the time being, I love being able to stop rule brackers on the server so everyones time on the server is better, I don't ban a lot I give people chances spammers will be muted greifers wil be jailed kicked for warning then temp ban if they keep greifing etc I will ban also no-one will get treated diffrent everyone will get the same treatments as each other I will not take advantage of my commands.
sniviscool
03/29/2013 8:31 pm
Level 24 : Expert Network
1. Age (Be truthful please) - 13
2. Skype - mcsnivell
3. Location (Time Zone) - Eastern Time Zone (Canada & US)
4. Have you ever been in a staff position before? - I run my own server and have been staff on around 4 other servers.
5. What makes you suited for this position? What are your skills? What Sets you apart? (Be detailed on this one) - I know how to set up most plugins and I am good with advertising, I can also code plugins and I have much experience
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome