Naruto RPG Server In Construction

Team Ham's Avatar Team Ham2/10/13 9:49 pm
5/1/2013 4:31 am
BurningElf10's Avatar BurningElf10
In the world of Shinobi, countless battles between countries including Great Shinobi Wars. Events passed and Naruto attained his status as a Hokage, world peace was regained. Generation have passed, a new era of shinobis are born...

​.:ShinobiCraft:.​
​A combination of Minecraft and the Naruto World, here comes ShinobiCraft!
​A whole new level of gameplay, ShinobiCraft will be a fun-filled Naruto RPG server that is coming your way, never seen before.

We Need You!
​​
There are countless Naruto server projects out there, but none yet successful. I've decided, instead of waiting for one, why not build one yourself?
A dedicated team will be required for this large scaled project to commence smoothly. Large amount of information is needed to keep the Universe similar resemblance to how the World of Naruto is . Thus I urge Naruto fans/Good builders to provide a helping hand in completing this project, at the same time building a community to help support each other during this journey. Each and everyone's contribution to the server will be greatly appreciated.

We will need:
•Builders
•Interior Designers
​•Cartographers
•Texture pack Degisners (most probably in HD to provide better experience)
•Terrain builders
•Mod makers (experience preferred)
•Lore writer
•Server donor
•GFX Designers
Not sure what some of the jobs are? Refer below

​Builders:
We require a large amount of builders to help build the main structures of the universe e.g. houses, monuments, gates etc. Buildings are to be according to images found in Naruto, if not it can be based upon the village/country and be built accordingly. Builders built exterior structures. ​

Interior Designers:
In-charged of designing interior of buildings made by builders with reference of existing images (if applicable), if not, a good sense of architecture is possible.

​Cartographers:
​ They will need to make detailed map of the Naruto universe (or finding an accurate one on the internet). It will have to have as much information down to the smallest scale possible. This is one of the toughest job, but an important one to help shape the Universe.
​​
Texturepack:
A good texture pack would be needed for best server experience. Those texture packs found around the internet are usually over exaggerated, what we want would be something in-between realism and naruto world. Items would have to be customized to fit the universe theme.

Terrain builders:
​ To modify the biomes and terrain to fit with the Universe. They will be creating deserts, forests/jungle, hills/moutains, rivers etc. in the villages and countries.

Mod Makers:
Generally, mod makers will make plugins/modifications to help the server fit into the Universe. Jutsus, Clans, Bloodline Limit etc.

Lore Writer:
Since ShinobiCraft is a RPG server, a lore is required to give a life to it. We require good lore writers to come out with great background, create stories etc. to make the server more interesting to play in. Good command of grammer and vocabulary is a must!

Server Donor:
Hosting the server requires money, and to ease the burden during the development stages, I would love if people could donate to help sustain it. It do not have to be a lot, just as little as $1/month is as good

.:Application:.
Name:
MC IGN:
Timezone(GMT):
Job:
Experience: (in the job you are choosing)
Self intro: (Optional)
Why you love Naruto:
Ever been banned?:
What will you bring to this server: (Relate to your job would be appreciated)
Team Ham
Level 37 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BurningElf10
05/01/2013 4:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
add s.morrow1 on Skype I know lots about naruto I have watches and red it for 2 yrs now
also do u have clans or do u need them made
IGN BurningElf10
ShinobiCraftTeam
02/16/2013 11:23 am
Level 47 : Master Ninja
Ignore this thread. He just copied my post and starts recruiting people.
TheAce
02/14/2013 11:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Bump! too busy but would love to see this happen!
Team Ham
02/14/2013 10:08 pm
bump!
Sirrle
02/13/2013 3:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Note: I don't have a working skype at this time but when I fix it again i'll send you my skype if you want it.
Name: I'm Flynn
MC IGN: Sirrle
Timezone(GMT): GMT+0
Job: Builder
Experience: I've helped before in other servers. I built an adventure map on my LAN server which was successful so I recommended it to friends and they liked it to. I spend a reasonable amount of time building new projects on minecraft in my spare time.
Self intro: I enjoy minecraft and tekkit and I love Naurto so the second i saw a server being made I thought it would be good fun to help out.
Why you love Naruto: Because i loved the intricate story of the manga and i loved the fight scenes in the anime. I really like the character development in the first series as well.
Ever been banned?: No. I obey to the rules and make an effort to be friendly to all players.
What will you bring to this server: I will add a commitment to the build, while also using my knowledge of the naruto universe to help build the structures. When the server is finished I will contribute towards either making the server better by offering ideas or generally helping out others.
Team Ham
02/13/2013 3:52 pm
Accepted! Do you have any screenshots of things you have built?
emeil429
02/12/2013 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I would love to join if you will contact me at claymaster2012 (skype) we can talk it over ^_^
Team Ham
02/13/2013 10:24 am
I added you on skype.
Team Ham
02/12/2013 9:22 pm
bump!
Legacy Builds
02/11/2013 5:53 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
Name: Hi my name is Alex
MC IGN: PsychoWhore
Timezone(GMT): GMT+1000 (E. Australia Standard Time)
Job: Builder and Lore Writer
Experience: (in the job you are choosing) I used to manage my own server where I did a lot of the builds so I find that I am fairly capable in building large objects, I would be a good choice for a builder especially when you do the gates because of the fact that I am a good pixel artist and can do really well Kanji. For lore writer I do allot of writing mainly in Naruto Fanfiction so that may benifit your server as I am always coming up with dramatic plot twists.
Self intro: (Optional) Well my name is Alex and I used to own a pixelmon rpg server (pokemon if you didn't know (sorry if I sounded cocky there) I am regarded as a really mature person and have been told multiple times that I am a good builder. I work really well in a team and now how to follow orders.
Why you love Naruto: I first fell in love with Naruto about two years ago, I was forced to read the first book where I fell in love with the characters especially Shikamaru, (I love his laziness) I find that they are easy to relate too and have been inspired to start my own fanficitons and stuff like that.
Ever been banned?: No.
What will you bring to this server: (Relate to your job would be appreciated) I will bring a hard working builder who can easily complete tasks really well in a set amount of time, I am also a very precise builder and know how to get work done quickly but still make it look really nice. I am a good author so I can help you write the lore of your server for you... Well that's basically it I don't know what else to say but I hope you pick me
Team Ham
02/12/2013 10:58 am
Accepted! You are already talking to me on skype, and by the way the server will be ready for you very soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome