Medieval Builder Looking for Work

Kitox150's Avatar Kitox15012/12/13 9:46 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 39
12/22/2013 8:44 am
Kitox150's Avatar Kitox150
Hello there.

I'm a Minecraft player of 3 years, and I've recently left a Community I've been a part of for over 10 months due to the fact that the owners and admins have went from respectable people to incompetent children in a matter of months.

And with my parting of that server, I had to leave behind a vast majority of things I love to do, those mainly being Building with Creative. It's always occurred to me that I have the option to build in Creative in Singleplayer, but I don't really fancy that Idea as to having Creative on a server where I can get real-time Feedback and maybe even some build help from other players. I love being around people and Singleplayer just has annoying Villagers that make weird sigh noises.

So, this post is directed for those people that need Good Builders or Artisan's on their server. I'm willing to build for people- obviously not anybody of course, so that's why I need you to fill out the application below and Post it if you're interested in having me join your server and build.

If you want to see some of my better builds, please visit my Tumblr. Don't worry, Tumblr is a blogging website that also hosts pictures, Kind of like Imgur except it's a blog. The link to my tumblr is http://Kitfox150.tumblr.com.

x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

*** = Required
***IGN:
***Server IP:
***Server Rank:
***Server Size(Max Player Limit):
***What Style Building The Server Is:
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc):
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server:
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server:
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?:
Extra Details:
Contact Information:
Kitox150
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OriginalPvPTeam
12/19/2013 12:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Alien
IGN: TerrorxShadow
***Server IP: Add me on skype its not finished yet^^
***Server Rank: ?
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 50
***What Style Building The Server Is: Medieval
Average Staff Age: Teens
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I need some great builder's to help me building detailed things for my server. (I need a spawn for my 2. server I bought)
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: In the future when we get some more poeple online, I will add a Ts to the server's.
Extra information: Skype: Tyrexz123
TheVoidNet
12/19/2013 11:55 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Good evening Kitox150, I was actually just about to post yet another trial for builder on the forums to see if I could find a decent, committed builder till I saw this. I thought I'd have a quick look and see what your all about and I found that your builds are, well quite tremendous. I thought you'd be perfect to boost our server and make us appeal to the public so much more. My name is Josh. Owner of TheVoidNetwork. I own 10 servers all with there own unique gamemode. Although all these servers are in development. None released yet but we plan to release them in the very near future. We use the host Shockybyte and they are located in the United States. Now just a little on myself. I am 16 years of age and I have been playing minecraft since I was roughly 12 years old. I am not that talented, I am more of a plugins person although I am learning Javascript so one day I can code plugins to benefit the server. I also did a bit of GFX with a Staff Member. http://rainfx.carbonmade.com/

*** = Required
***IGN:big_piggy11 (yes yes, I know. childish)
***Server IP:75.127.10.155
***Server Rank:Founder(Owner)
***Server Size(Max Player Limit):Roughly 50 for each server
***What Style Building The Server Is: Our server, well network has a vast majority of build styles. For example our factions spawn is based on a medieval village with a rustic mansion overlooking it. We have an old run down prison but then as you progress it turns into a magnificent fantasy prison. I could go on a lot about this question but I won't waste your time.
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): It all depends really, the deadline is 14 although we really want 16 or older.
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: Well, the reason I want you to build for my network is that I think you will do well here. You obviously have potential and you have so much to offer. I also believe it would be beneficial for you because we always give credit to the builder. Your free to post it all over your YouTube and Projects in PlanetMinecraft. If it comes down to it I may be able to offer money in return for services. One of our staff members owns a youtube channel and streams/records on the server and accumulated 150 subscribers.
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: I pretty much answered this question in the last one and I don't want to make you read all that again so just pretty much we can pay you, give you credit (boosting your reputation) and we aren't all serious, Minecraft is a game and is meant to be enjoyed.
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: We do not yet have TeamSpeak because we did not feel the need for it. If you want to contact me you can either email me, add me on Skype, find us on twitter PM me or go to our website.
Extra Details: I think I told you all you need to know. It is up to you now wether you think we are worthy of your services. Although if you still don't think we have potential please check out some of our Spawns that we created. http://thevoidnet.enjin.com/gallery

Contact Information:

-Email:voidnetwork@hotmail.com
-Twitter:twitter.com/TheOfficialVN

I really hope you accept my proposal because I think we can help each other. You have great talent and could help any server magnificently although most servers won't be able to repay you, I believe here at TheVoidNetwork we can do that in all sorts of ways.

Please note that if you join the server there won't be any players on because the ip has not yet been released. I used to own a survival server thought and we had at least 25 people on almost every hour of the day although during the night it dropped off because it was an Australian hosted server.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Josh
ChrisandGeorge
12/19/2013 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
/lock
Jetra
12/19/2013 8:33 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Moved to Server Recruitment

/move
JLW
12/17/2013 2:42 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
IGN:Jacobevil
Server IP: 142.4.197.129:25565
Server Rank: I am the Owner of the server
Server Size(Max Player Limit): 48 at the moment.
What Style Building The Server Is:Medieval
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Ive made the staff atleast 16+
Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I want to take the server up to the next level which i need good medieval builders.
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: Head-Builder or a Donator rank, Even pay you if i really love the build you did.
Does My Server Have A Team Speak Or Other Chat Program?: Teamspeak
Extra Details: Server is at the moment 3rd out of the other servers and not far behind 2nd and 3rd. This server is ftb horizon modpack, come check it out.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/d ... ood-magic/
Contact Information:
Email me: Jacoblw96@gmail.com
LTDragonz11
12/16/2013 5:08 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blockhead
***IGN: MamaSlime
***Server IP: (Tell you over Skype)
***Server Rank: Owner
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 15 Untill we finish the server then I will buy a lot more.
***What Style Building The Server Is: It is a Prison server, so Prison things.
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teen-Pre-Adult
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: You look like you have a lot of talent and we need that on our server. I have been building mostly by myself, so it would be so, so appreciated if you come and help us out!
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: [Builder] Rank and possibly some other things.
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: TeamSpeak
Extra Details: You don't have to accept but it would be awesome if you did. Contact my skype if you do so.
Contact Information: Skype: ltdragonz1111
Kitox150
12/22/2013 8:44 am
I added you on skype quite a while ago and you still havent accepted. :S
Project Epsilon
12/16/2013 5:00 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN: Splitspace

Server IP: epsilon.projectepsilon.net

Server Website: http://www.projectepsilon.net

Server Rank: (?) Architect

Server Size(Max Player Limit): 30 Currently, will be expanded with playerbase however. (Running on a dedicated high-power machine)

What Style Building The Server Is: Multiple styles for the build in question. Here are some examples of what we've done so far: http://imgur.com/a/9lo6m#7

Average Staff Age: 17-22

Why I Want You To Build For My Server: We are currently undergoing the process of rebuilding the entire server in a different form, an rpg-lite style survival server, with dungeons, quests, classes and skill trees. (Plugins have been sorted out beforehand). In order to speed this process up, we are seeking more builders to add to our relatively small build team. I liked the look of your builds, and think you'd be a great help to us

Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: Credit where credit is due, architect rank and access to help us test dungeons, quests, classes and skills.

Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: We use Skype to communicate and organize ourselves

Extra Details: As we are undergoing a reformation of the server, we have decided to recycle the builds created over the past year and a bit, making them into new towns, villages and dungeons. The project in mind is an already partially completed map build. Be sure to contact me if you have any questions

Contact Information: 't3hsxe' on Skype, 'Splitspace' on our website @ http://www.projectepsilon.net/ , 'Splitspace' ingame.
Kitox150
12/15/2013 1:10 am
HaloMrFrags
Kitox150
HaloMrFrags***IGN:
***Server IP: mc7.sharkhost.co:25589
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 64
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teenagers (13-17)
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I need a new spawn.
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: You could have early beta access as a Builder/Architect.
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: No
Extra Details:
Contact Information: Skype: HaloMrFrags

I tried joining but I'm not whitelisted. :s

Sorry, what's your IGN?

Same as my name on here, kitfox150.
HaloMrFrags
12/14/2013 4:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
Kitox150
HaloMrFrags***IGN:
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: You could have early beta access as a Builder/Architect.
Extra Details:

Sorry, what's your IGN?
DimonusMC
12/14/2013 2:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
*** = Required
***IGN: hdhayes11
***Server IP: (Will tell you through skype)
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 30 for right now but can make it higher/lower when needed
***What Style Building The Server Is: Mainly Medival
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teens, im 15
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I think i have a unique idea for a server that hopefully everyone will like and im not the best builder
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: You can have a builder rank and i might pay you $$.
Extra Details: I have owned servers for about a year now so im pretty experienced in what im doing, im also patient so you wont have to rush your builds.
Contact Information: Skype: hdhayes11
Kitox150
12/14/2013 2:44 am
HaloMrFrags***IGN:
Extra Details:

D4rkExit
12/13/2013 9:10 pm
Well I'd suggest you looking into Gazamo, http://www.gazamo.com
Gazamo is a great community and it has a build team, they were the builders behind Hypixels maps.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/gazamo/
^ Here you can see more builds from them.
Kitox150
12/14/2013 1:16 am
a PART of the builders behind Hypixels maps. Vast majority of Hypixels mini-games were made by the Mithrintia Build Team, which is what I'm set out to try and get. They have their name in the lobbies
HaloMrFrags
12/13/2013 9:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
***IGN: HaloMrFrags
Extra Details:
DivineMedicus
12/13/2013 1:10 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
Submissions are basically projects which you can post. To post a submission, click on projects and there should be a button indicated posting a submission. An example of a submission are the ones found on my profile (just click me name). In order to gain popularity and make it on the "what's hot " list, you have to get views and diamonds. One thing that some epic builders forget to do is presenting their build in such a way that it catches the eye (using chunky for rendering)
Kitox150
12/14/2013 2:43 am
Hey dude, thanks for showing me what Projects are. I got around to making downloads ready and I'm getting my friend to do some cinematic videos for me! thanks!
TheGreatZhou
12/13/2013 10:29 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN: TheGreatZhou
Server IP: play.craftingages.com
Server Rank: Owner

Server Size(Max Player Limit): 100 (though we average 10~ online players at any given time)

What Style Building The Server Is: Medieval / Roman / Fantasy (Depending on the town, the server is a Fantasy RP server so I guess you could try to imagine some WoW themed towns, such as the Orcish town, but the Human town of Roland is built in a Romanesque and Medieval mix)

Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teenagers (I'm 17 years old, and I usually only assign staff to 17+)

Why I Want You To Build For My Server: The server could use some pre-made towns (preferably built within towny plots, 16x16 plots, to create ready-to-claim towns), I want to make "contested territories" that the nations can compete in PVP events over for, and when it is claimed, the nation leader can send one of their members to found a new town on the pre-made towns (this is to both save time in establishing new towns and keeping the towns on the server similarly built - plus a lot of the want-to-be leaders are good politicians and leaders but terrible builders)

Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: You may name your price we try not to "give-away" staff positions for things as such. Though we can discuss it, say if you want me to create a "Server Builder" rank, you may get creative with some world edit tools, obviously you won't be able to play the server truly other than build (we don't want to funnel spawned in items into the economy)

Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: We generally use Teamspeak3

Extra Details: We'd love to have you on board if you're interested!

Contact Information: My Skype is Interrupted_studios
Team Vindicta
12/13/2013 8:49 am
Level 45 : Master Miner
Well, we're looking for new builders in our team, if you'd like to join we can set you up in a trial. That's if you want too of course. If you'd like to know more about us or see our content, I'll link our youtube at the bottom. Our main style is all, we do everything ranging from fantasy too medieval too steampunk too gothic. We basically do everything.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CNCBuildingTeam
Kitox150
12/13/2013 8:56 am
Very Clean youtube channel, quality videos and genuinely seems good. I'm interested, could you tell me more VIA Private message?
demonking19902
12/13/2013 8:45 am
*** = Required
***IGN: demonking19
***Server IP: 83.252.9.32:25565
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 10 (for now it's under construction)
***What Style Building The Server Is: Medevial
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Adults (only 3 right now)
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I need builders for the spawn area
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: You get OP and access to everything there can be
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: Well i haven't been able to fix any of the sort yet but i have skype. You need to PM me if you want it.
Extra Details:
Contact Information: PM only (so that you can get the information)
Kitox150
12/13/2013 9:14 am
I tried to join but im not whitelisted. there are no capital letters in my username, kitfox150.
demonking19902
12/13/2013 9:52 am
try now i added you to the server whitelist
Kitox150
12/13/2013 9:13 am
I tried to join but im not whitelisted. there are no capital letters in my username, kitfox150.
DivineMedicus
12/13/2013 8:22 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect
I see you potential, but honestly, you should post submissions on PMC. Its feel more accomplished.
Kitox150
12/13/2013 8:23 am
Could you explain what you mean?
xXSilentMelodiesXx
12/13/2013 8:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
I believe Medicus means that you should post projects on this site; worlds that you have made. It seems Medicus doesn''t realize that you prefer not to build on Single Player mode.
Kitox150
12/13/2013 8:55 am
Well no, I just didn't know what he meant. I haven't exactly been on PMC long enough to know what submissions are, Could you link me to where i could upload them?
xXSilentMelodiesXx
12/13/2013 8:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Ohh, I see.
You just click "Projects" at the top of any PMC page and then click "Submit your Project!"
It'll give you a page where you enter in info about your project. Projects are Singleplayer worlds that other people can download.
TheTerraSnapper
12/12/2013 8:39 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nether Knight
Where did you learn how to build like that, Kitox?
Kitox150
12/13/2013 8:06 am
Well, intentionally when I joined minecraft I set out to figure out everything about redstone. but when I reached that goal, i started playing more in creative when it first came out, and since then I've been kind of on-off with building.

Although, I will say that Joining the Mithrintia Academy Server was a big help when it came to depth and detail, as most of the people on the server and teamspeak will be more than happily obliged to sit down and teach you the finer arts of placing pixels.

But if you're interested in downloading anything, Soon I'm putting up map downloads and I have a youtube channel made, I'll be uploading all my timelapses of the builds on my Tumblr pretty soon.
TheTerraSnapper
12/13/2013 6:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nether Knight
Cool
12/12/2013 8:37 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ranger
I am working on a midevil world. For now, I just need a large castle on a flat world, that I will paste into my custom terrain. Just use your imagination for the castles. All help appreciated and hopefully the world will become a server soon.

P.s. World is a rangers apprentice world (if you have read it)
Kitox150
12/12/2013 3:02 pm
TALLmidgetLOLified***IGN: NexuNuke
***Server IP: I'll pm you on skype if you say i can
***Server Rank: What?
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 33+
***What Style Building The Server Is: Modernish Medivial
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teen - Adult
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I need builders that can be on to help me when the building team are offline
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: Maybe
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: Will have a ts in the future when its released
Extra Details:
Contact Information: skype: jacob_nukem

I've got to get off for a bit to go to work, but I'll add you on skype when I get back. If you wanna go ahead and add those bits that you missed in, like what is your rank on the server, are you a mod, admin, the owner, maybe a regular player? I'll reply to you when I get off of my break, or when I get home. Cheers!
TALLmidgetLOLified
12/12/2013 2:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
***IGN: NexuNuke
***Server IP: I'll pm you on skype if you say i can
***Server Rank: What?
***Server Size(Max Player Limit): 33+
***What Style Building The Server Is: Modernish Medivial
Average Staff Age(Young, Teenagers, Adults, Etc): Teen - Adult
***Why I Want You To Build For My Server: I need builders that can be on to help me when the building team are offline
Any Benefits Towards Building For My Server: Maybe
***Does My Server Have A TeamSpeak Or Other Chat Program?: Will have a ts in the future when its released
Extra Details: Im the owner of my server it makes sense, MY server xD
Contact Information: skype: jacob_nukem
Flamecraftsaber
12/12/2013 1:57 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Flamecraftsaber
12/12/2013 1:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Thinking
ChrisandGeorge
12/12/2013 11:53 am
Just wanted an builder
-skype chrisnethercottdgs
- ip skype me!
- you can have mod/builder rank
- if you can do ranks then u can have admin
Kitox150
12/12/2013 1:26 pm
Fill out the Application or it's a decline.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome