Making 1.7.10 Modded MC server for Multiplayer

Cleora's Avatar Cleora7/24/18 7:07 am
1 emeralds 431 1
7/24/2018 6:04 pm
Mystical_gamer_1's Avatar Mystical_gamer_1
So, so far I have not been able to find a decent to play on modded wise. Either to many lag spikes, not many people, or the modpack is generally small.

I am looking to edit a Modpack [With other people] on AT Launcher, pack called Augmented Triad.
This modpack has 250+ mods and even with a none- gaming computer: windows 7, optifine for 1.7.10 +
fastcarft is added in the modpack (Better fps mod) I get around 30-60 fps.

Ownership: Cleora
Co-Owner: Unknown (15 years old at least)
Dev: Unknown (15)
Mods: Unknown (15)
Jr.Mods:Unknown (14)
Helpers: Unknown (13)
Trial Helpers: Unknown (12)
Why age restrictions? This is due to mainly people being immature or not understanding.
if you're of under the age, but you can prove to me you can be staff, we will talk.

One of the last things we need (besides players/ members) is someone to help pay for the server.
The server hosting I used before, and want to use again is called
MC Hosting Pro: https://www.minecraft-hosting.pro/
I hosted a server with same modpack, even more mods, on "Lara" ($24 a month) for 3 months with rarely any problems with at least 3 people daily.

Commands in game: /tpa /back and /sethome. Teleporting to way points WILL work.
The goal for commands is to get someone to help add these plugins for free as I do not have much money to
work with. I can probably put $40 Canadian in at most (for the whole server) , but just to give a statement,
$20 USD is $27 Canadain. (Another mod most likely to be added is claim land)

I myself am not much of a Modpack maker so tis the reason we're going to start with this modpack and make our
way around, removing glitchy mods and adding other mods (Which we need suggestions om what to add)

First steps towards downloading modpack/ Launcher setup:
1.Download AT Launcher.
2.Make a new file on your desktop and label it AT Launcher.
3.Once downloaded, drag and drop the download into new file
4. Open file and open AT Launcher, double click & hit run
5. Once it opens a console will open (Don't worry about that)
6. Feel free to login on the account you want to play on (Right hand side under Accounts)
7. Go to packs and scroll down 5 till you find "Augmented Triad"

Discord (WIP): https://discord.gg/dYc5An6 (12+ Mature talk)

Mods to add: Mo Creatures, Claim land mod(s), Pam's wee flowers,
Mods to Remove: Any nuke mods/ tnt mods will be removed.

Other things about the server: Some items may be removed/ banned in the future. If this is the case then a custom file of the Augmented Triad modpack will be made to deal with what mods we have removed and or added. Just to make things much easier when it comes to people having to edit the pack themselves just to remove mods and or to
download more mods that have been added. 60-100 people might be cap level or otherwise we will white-list server
and in order to join you'll have to join the discord, fill out an application and if accepted, join server. (This would be so
no one gets on and griefs/ raid people)

As far as rules there will be lists made in the discord of in game rules and discord rules.
Will be looking for a Discord Admin to help me make the discord look nice and add additional things like bots.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or are willing to either help and or join the server, let me know in the comments! Thank you guys, hope to see you on the server! Feel free to stream & record!

Estimated time: Hopefully in the next week or 2 from now (7/24/18) we will get EVERYTHING done including donors to help host server for a couple months at a time, members willing and excited to join, staff, and the finished product: file, of what we have added and removed.

Cleora
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Skinner