Looking to join 1.12 or 1.7.10 + Modded server(s)

Cleora's Avatar Cleora7/23/18 5:07 am
1 emeralds 236 1
9/24/2018 12:07 am
freak_'s Avatar freak_
I am looking for a Minecraft modded server to join, either 1.12 modded or 1.7.10.
I have played many 1.7.10 modded servers but never any modded, newer versions.
I currently have Technic launcher and AT launcher.

Must be multiplayer, have rules like no raiding or griefing or taking without asking/ replacing.
Having /tpa would be nice and at least have one /home so you can mark where you live and have 1
fast way of getting there. Active server Owner/ Admin/ Mods / Helpers & other members. Hopefully
most of the players on the server will be there to play rather then kill/fight, etc. I want people to be able
to defend themselves if someone frames/ blames them for something; To be able to stand your ground
and for people to be able to check logs to see if any of this is true without people/ staff ignoring the
problem. I suggest having the server 13 years of age or older and to keep chat clean of 18+ things.

Mods I want/ Suggest [Depends what version of MC] [Most of these are 1.7.10]
Biomes ol' plenty. Mo Creatures, Mo Ores, Pam's harvest craft, Pam's wee flowers,
morph, tinker's construct, Witchery, Ares magica, Twilight forest,
Thaumcraft, Chisel & chisel 2. RFTools, ProjectRed, NetherOres, Nature, Mr. Crayfish's furniture, Hats,
Ironchests/ Ironbackpacks, EnderIO, Damage Indicators, Dense Ore, Botania, Blood Arsenal, Blood
Magic, Biblio Craft, Big Reactors, Abyssal Craft, DecoCraft, Draconic Evolution, ProjectE, Vein Miner,
Storage Drawers, Mystic Craft,

I don't care: If there are events but if i have to go to every single one of them I will get annoyed.
A community center would be really cool around spawn. Another idea is to have random TP so
players can get out in the world and find a spot to live. I'm not to fond about land claiming but as
long as you cannot over claim someones land or some players have more claiming ability over
others, I'm fine with it. I don't mind if PVP is enabled as long as you can confirm the 2 or more PVPERS
agree to pvping, etc. I don't care if harmless trolls are allowed on the server as long as the person you
troll isn't unhappy with what you/ others did.

I don't want: Raiding/ griefing/ taking without asking & or taking without replacing. Dupes. Scamming.
Spamming/ advertising anything none-server like stuff. 10-13 year old immature people trolling people
in the way of actually destroying someones base, killing them or any of their claimed land including
mobs/pets are touched. I don't want people to be able to frame someone and get away with it. I also
don't want people to be insta banned/ kicked from the server if someone bad is said and or done.

More info about me: I have discord Cleora#6618, I have a mic and can talk. I am 17 year old female.
I play minecraft at least for 4 hours a day but can play much more if I find a game/ server I like.
Currently playing 1.12.2 Anarchy on a server but most of
my friends/ clan members just quit due to some 13 year old kid having access to a coordinate exploit.
Meaning he found our bases all the time, and blew them up while recording the raid. Owner wont fix bug.

How can I help: I can record as long as server has good tps, not to much lag and that I have good fps while
recording. I have a Youtube channel with 150+ subs and may have some friends who
will/ can join the server. I cannot support the server money wise, so don't beg.

HMU on discord if interested in making server or if you already have one up that is around what I'm looking for.
-Cleo

Cleora
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Skinner