| Looking to CO-OWN A Server | Experienced Staff Member |

Hinduism's Avatar Hinduism4/22/13 7:44 pm
4/22/2013 9:04 pm
iancarroll's Avatar iancarroll
Hello PMC! I am looking to Co-own a server. I am an experienced staff accociate, but let's talk later, for now, I will just let my application do the persuading-

IGN: My IGN is 'Hinduism'.

My Skype is 'We_Are_967456737609459834'.

Bans: I got banned once for making smart remarks to the owner, then the other owner got pissed.

Experience: I have been Mod (3), Admin (3), Head Admin (1), Co-Owner (1), and Owner once.

Maturity: My maturity is 9/10, I can usually take a joke, but I won't spam "LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL"

How I can help: I can moderate the server daily as well as the forums. I enjoy doing this you will never hear a complaint about me having to moderate a lot.

Time Zone: I am in the Central Time Zone.

Building abilities: I do not specialize in building, but I definetley have some experience. Ask for my portfolio if interested in my building skills.

How I can contribute to the server: I could donate many, many hours a week and I could donate if the server is promising.

How long I have been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha.

How will I will treat New Players: I will treat players respectfully while still remaining in a position of authority. I will be nice, but I will not cooperate to anything such as giving them items.

What I would do if someone is cussing: If someone was cussing a lot, I would warn them first and tell them that they shouldn't cuss, if they continued I would kick them once, and if they kept cussing I would mute them.

Why you should pick me: You should pick me because I am loyal and I will stand behind you for whatever you need. If you want me to get something done, it will get done. I do not mess around and I will always be ready to help the community. I will be active in the forums and the server. I could donate and help with payments personally. I could spend a lot of time monitoring the forums of your website and make sure it remains up to date and healthy.

More about me: I am friendly towards everyone, and I try to remain nuetral in situationsof hazard. I am not biased to anything and I do not pick favorites. I can easily pick out the suck ups and the ones that actually are doing the right thing, because it is the right thing.

If you have read this far, thank you.

Now for what I want-
I am looking for a server with mature staff members and an owner that is atleast 13. I would like to discuss things with the owner so it would be good if they had a mic. The server does not have to be public yet but I would like to see that the server has already started when I get on, which means I am expecting a spawn, even if it is just a temporary one. Along with being co-owner, I am looking to make friendships. I would like to develop a mature relationship with the staff to make sure we can all trust each other and view each other equally.

Thank you for reading my selection, good wishes to you all.
Hinduism
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer