Looking for an experienced staff member! [Click Here]

jakesoboy01's Avatar jakesoboy0111/21/13 3:40 am
1 emeralds 306 8
11/25/2013 9:09 pm
jakesoboy01's Avatar jakesoboy01
Hello there server owners, I am a well experienced player who has a range of skills coming from building to setting ranks. Many of which are somewhat a bit easy. Anyways what you really wanna see is my application though to even see if I should do this than doing it on a specific server recruitment forum. Without further ado here it is!:

IGN: jakesoboy

Are you willing to move up the ranks as if you started as a builder and start to move up in ranking?: I would preferably just choose to start me off as the rank but if I have to move up the ranks I will and will try. I have done that on a few servers so I'm patient.

Do you abuse y/n and why?: I DO NOT abuse because I have felt the wrath of an abuser twice which the owner did nothing about. I was very enraged because he was like an 8 year old pretending to be 16. It was pretty obvious he was lying yet the owner gave him op and I had more experience than him. (Server is offline now.)

Can you donate?: As others my age it is no shock that I cannot donate because my parents won't let me. I would if my parents allowed me to.

Specialties: Building, Ranks, Helping (in general), Permissions, Groupmanager, a little bit of PEX, Worldedit, and Managing a server.

Past Experience: I have been staff in over 10+ servers most of which I was an admin or moderator. I can't remember the times I have been the spot but I shall give the names of the spots I have been. Read the following:
Co-Owner [3 times], Working as Co-Owner [currently on one server, but can't join for some reason ]
Head Admin [2 times] Working as Head Admin [Not Currently]
Admin [Roughly over 5+] Working as Admin [Currently on ApocalypseCraft;
ip: 72.46.128.106:25568]
Head-Moderator [2 times] Working as Head Moderator [Not Currently]
Moderator [Roughly over 5+] Working as Moderator [Not Currently]
Trial-Moderator [3 - 5 times] Working as Trial Moderator [Currently on 199.241.138.2:29258, HeroCraft: 72.46.128.106]
Builder [2 - 4 times] Working as Builder [Currently on 3 servers that are in development.]

Can you follow rules?: Yes, I can but every now and then I break the rules to do something.

What makes you different?: I am a hardworker and will either choose to accept who I am with or not. If your server is filled with hardworkers then I will too but if they are fooling around then I shall resign from my position. I am friendly and very helpful toward others.

Explanation of why you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I always go on servers and they always have something needed to be done yet the staff doesn't work on it. I want to be the person who works on it. Not only will I be frequently on but I will work on whatever is needed to be worked on. Many say they will, but in reality do they really? My answer is no. Countless times I see a server accept staff and during the week I don't even see them on, only on that one day. I also am peaked into interest to help new servers. I usually help them with whatever is needed and do it to the best of my abilities. Others just fool around whereas I am the one out of them all who actual works. I will occasionally mess around but it's in my nature too.

Spot applying for: Builder/Mod/Admin

Hours: Weekdays: around 5 hours available after 4 PM pacific time/PDT and Weekends: Basically free unless having a party to go to or something important to do.

Thanks for reading! Please add me on skype or PM me that you have accepted me as one of the spots and we shall discuss much more later. I will frequently check this forum so you can tell me if I got accepted here too.
[MESSAGE] Please do not post any bad/denial comments! Only post if I have been accepted.
jakesoboy01
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman