Looking for Experienced Builders [Creative Given]

Quzzar's Avatar Quzzar10/12/12 9:14 pm
10/12/2012 9:38 pm
Quzzar's Avatar Quzzar
We are looking for some really good builders for a RPG Race Server!
Please read all of this before posting any App of any kind.

Background: There is a first spawn (the spawn for player at there first join) it will have thinks like rules, commands,...
Then at the end of that there is a place to choose your race (every race has ups and downs) from there they'll be ranked to the race chosen that from there on there new spawn will be there race spawn!
There will be 4 races Elf, Human, Dwarf, and Orc (or Halfling, not decided yet)
the races will have there main cities and smaller towns off to the side and from there the players can choose to live alone or join a Towny town. We plan on adding a ton more to the whole idea and make it a lot more PvP based!

Now by knowing that you have a better understanding of what we need you to do. We need builders that can make very epic structures for the players at the race choosing area and at the main city spawn. I've seen people make things like this but end up doing it very poorly. (Ex: many many people suck at making Elven treehouses)

What we currently have: We have permission for your rank setup, areas for each races main city to be built (we looked around and found that these are epic places to build these cities), and have the entire thing planned out on how we will make this server!

If you would like to help us with this project come aboard! IP: 198.143.190.176
We have whitelist so either give an App or add me to Skype (User name: whyundead or state your user name for Skype)
App Example:
IGN:
What type of builds are you best at?:
Do you have Skype?:
Do you have a picture of any of your builds?: (if so send us a link we'll love to see it!)

Note: On the App please use caps, quotation, and other things correctly (You will be judged on your grammar.)
Also note that we are not looking for redstone creators or other thing like that as much as what our server theme is based off of. (More midevil fantasy style builds.)
Quzzar
Level 24 : Expert Nerd