Looking For Dedicated Staff For Upcoming PvE / Factions Server (All Positions)

IanG's Avatar IanG1/6/18 10:44 pm
3 emeralds 196 6
1/7/2018 9:17 pm
Goalie307's Avatar Goalie307
Hi there! My name is Ian and I have spent the past month building and configuring a PvE and Factions server and am ready to release it, but I need some staff before I can start. I posted this before already, but due to the overwhelming amount of applicants without skype, I'm now requiring that to apply, you must message me your application on skype. My username is mrvideogaming1. This is also a test to make sure you read the entire post before applying. Anyone that replies to this post with their application is automatically denied.

The open positions are listed below:
1 Builder (to build shops and spawns. I don't need anything really fancy)
2 Mods
1 Head mod
2 Admins
1 Head admin
And a few trial mods / helpers.

All positions have access to essentials and temp banning players. Only admins will have access to server configuring commands and perm banning. Only builders (or higher) will have full world edit permissions.

The application is below:
IGN
First Name
Position applying for
Past experience
How will you stand out?

There are no age requirements, but older and more mature people will have a better chance at being accepted for the higher up positions. I will reply to your application ASAP on skype and if you seem like a good candidate, we will begin the verification process. I'm also not giving out the server IP just yet because we don't have any staff :P and I don't have a proper backup just yet. Thanks!
IanG
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Goalie307
01/07/2018 9:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I hope this server works out fine (i wanna play} i would help but i have no past experience
Goalie307
01/07/2018 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I like how everyone here will be denied because they didnt read it all....
MarieGaming
01/07/2018 2:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN MarieGaming
First Name Marie
Age 14
Skype Candlon Pro
Position applying for Head Mod
Past experience Well i´ve been Moderator on a server called Skyverse,I was basically the first Moderator to be on that server,so I kinda was like the Head Mod,the Server got shot down 2 months ago but that doesn´t mean that I forgot everything I did.
How will you stand out? Well I will invest alot of time into a server I really like,so I can be nearly online like everyday since it´s really no problem for me. I can also bring alot of Players to the server since I advertise alot for servers I enjoy. And as said I have some experience in Moderating so it wouldn´t be a Problem for me,also starting as a Normal Moderator instead of Head Mod wouldn´t be a problem for me. Since I really work hard no matter what role I have.
PR2
01/07/2018 11:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello there,

My name is Eiso but My IGN is PR2
Please click on my name an click latest post then click my "Looking for a job as a staff member".
If interested contact my business email-
Thank you
DankuChan
01/06/2018 11:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
IGN: JustBanMeAlready
First Name: Dylan
Position apply for: Admin
Past Expererience: I've been a Co-Owner, Admin, and a Moderator for numerous servers, so I have a reasonable amount of experience.
How will you stand out?: I will provide a fun environment with others while still enforcing rules and making arguments/outcomes completely fair. Something that I'm good at doing is making situations fair and simple by using logic and reasoning. I also have a much higher discipline compared to others due to me working hard in my life.
IanG
01/07/2018 2:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Denied. Read the last few sentences in the first paragraph again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome