Jalen27's Avatar Jalen27
My server needs admins. To apply for admin, please fill out this application:

IGN:
Are you a current griefer?:
Will you ever grief?:
Building skill 1/10:
Why should you be admin?:
What experience do you have with plugins?:
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:
Any plugins you would recommend?:

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)?

*ATTENTION*: The server IP is 108.66.249.129
Also, the server is going to be up a lot more.
Please check if it's up if you are reading this.

Website link: http://worldcraft.forumotions.com/login
You do not have to be a admin to play on the server.
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jalen27
01/09/2013 10:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Un6rokenbuilder
Have you ever griefed?: I have griefed in raiding someones base but never a server.
Are you a current griefer?: No
Will you ever grief?: No
Building skill 1/10: 8/10
Why should you be admin?: Because i feel I could really help out this server because i am a very god builder. I also have experience for being a head-admin, co-owner, and a mod
What experience do you have with plugins?: 6/10 probably
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: You could add the plug-ins i listed below and I could make a pvp arena and nether spawn.
Any plugins you would recommend?: shop faction buycraft heads beer auction lotto

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)? No
Jc41218
01/09/2013 7:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Have you ever griefed?:No
Are you a current griefer?:No
Will you ever grief?:No
Building skill 1/10: 9
Why should you be admin?: I would report griefers and help build and make the server great!
What experience do you have with plugins?: Not a lot
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: A Government,Hunger Games,and more
Any plugins you would recommend?:Anti-xray, Factions, Mob arena,etc.

Hope I meet the Job
Megalandrys
01/09/2013 7:11 pm
No
MinceCraftMan
01/08/2013 4:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Is it tekkit
Megalandrys
09/22/2012 7:08 pm
ATTENTION: THE SERVER IS UP. PLEASE GET ON
Coolk1014
08/25/2012 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:coolk1014
Have you ever griefed?:No
Are you a current griefer?:Nope
Will you ever grief?:I Will never Grief
Building skill 1/10:7
Why should you be admin?:I love to help others and I like to keep servers running smoothly.
What experience do you have with plugins?:I have some experience and I know a lot about plugins.
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:
Any plugins you would recommend?:I definitly recommend MCMMO and Factions

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)? sadly i do not
Megalandrys
08/25/2012 10:36 am
SirSlime, posey5161, tinytinka, callum3030, deadshootout, irapepickles, eragonawesome, smilepenguin, rok_n_rollr, and socks123456 are all op.
socks123456
07/29/2012 2:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
IGN:Socks123456
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:nahh i dont like it happining to me
Building skill 1/10:9
Why should you be admin?:because i have experence being admin op and mod on a variaty of servers and im very friendly and the server that i mostly go on right now everyone likes to have me on except for a few trolls or greifers that i bust
What experience do you have with plugins?:lots lol many many plugins are usefull
Any plugins you would recommend?: Mobdisiguse vanish coreprotect invsee screenpeak (those are good against greifers and x-rayers mob disiguse is really good because you can blend in with animals if someone is killing them you can turn into one and if you see them trying to kill you/other animals that are not threres you can catch them in the act)
Dongriffen00
07/29/2012 2:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Dongriffen00
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: NEVER
Building skill 1/10: 8
Why should you be admin?: Cause I am awesome and I am really responsible!
What experience do you have with plugins?: Not much but I am a quick learner
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: Haven't been on sevrer yet but I am about to!
Any plugins you would recommend?: No.
Megalandrys
07/23/2012 1:01 pm
*ATTENTION* The IP adress is 108.66.249.129
Alive_Pr3dator
07/18/2012 4:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
IGN;Qualabee
Age;13
Have you ever grief(ed)?:no
Building Skill 1/10:7
Why should you be admin:i have been an op before and i helped people when someones hacking or griefing
What experience do you have with plugins?:I have had expirence with world edit i have spp as a mod in single player
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?Any plugins you would recommend?:i would recommend world edit and factions.

btw whats the ip
Megalandrys
07/27/2012 5:45 pm
The IP is 108.66.249.129
As I post this, it is up.
Izaak_is_epic
07/16/2012 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: izaak_is_epic

Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: Nope

Why should you be admin?: I should be admin because i am a very sensible person who will obey the rules and take action out on naughty people who break the rules i am also not the admin who will give people ranks if they ask me (unless giving people what they want is in the rules )

What experience do you have with plugins?: Depends weather you mean coding them (btw i know very very very basic java of code academy go there to learn coding btw) if you mean using them i have used World edit (a bit of basic wall highering (i could learn to do more complex things though) and chest shop i will have used other ones but not realised

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: i know lots of designs buildings the if that is what you mean

Any plugins you would recommend?: chest shop, world edit, mcbans, factions MCMMO i can research more though as i am on summer break

I cant do permissions

i have a youtube so i could do tours of the server

sincerely,
izaakisepic
TheAlmightyLemon
07/16/2012 5:43 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
are you reviewing right now? because it's been down for awhile D:
FineCrafting78
07/16/2012 7:41 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
IGN: FineCrafting
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: Only on servers the allow it and I would never on servers that don't.
Why should you be admin?: I am a very experience mine craft player and I love to help out. I have been both admin and mod before and even co-owner. I welcome all new players and I will help protect the server from unwanted players like spammers and advertisers. I am a great builder and have some amazing ideas for some stuff on your server. I hope you give me the chance to help.
What experience do you have with plugins?: A lot I have been on servers with all sorts of plugins and I know many plugins that are very helpful and good to have.
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: many and I'm always coming up with new ideas.
Any plugins you would recommend?: I'd have to see which ones you have first and the server.

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)? Yes I could do this.
ijgfgfjjh1
07/15/2012 9:09 pm
IGN:Ijgfgfjjh1
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:the real question is, why would i?
Why should you be admin?: Ive had alot of experience with other servers and id like to be admin/op for the 3rd time
What experience do you have with plugins?:I am pretty well with them; just lemme know if you need help.
Any plugins you would recommend?:Maybe PvPlogger, NPC, and World Edit
Megalandrys
07/29/2012 1:55 am
I cannot tell what your name is lol.
Reply to this with your name all lower case (if you didn't this time)
mikeroshreader
07/15/2012 9:03 pm
IGN: mikeroshreader
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:no
Why should you be admin?:yes
What experience do you have with plugins?: some
SmilePenguin
07/15/2012 4:09 pm
IGN:SmilePenguin
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:Only on PVP servers where u raid people and so u havta greif to raid lol.
Building skill 1/10:8
Why should you be admin?:Im a hard worker I will help you and I have a lot of experience, i have my own server.
What experience do you have with plugins?: I have my own server with over 20 plugins
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:Yes, make a city spawn and make sure if your server is PVP to make the spawn a safezone so they dont kill u in spawn, also make sure you watch the console because alot of people hack and use xray.
Any plugins you would recommend?: LWC, CreeperHeal, Essentials, and PermissionsEX

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? Yup I use PermissionsEX on my server i have 6 ranks with permissions.
Megalandrys
07/15/2012 3:58 pm
I cannot review the applications and run the server at the same time, so I will probably get another owner to do it.
Doben
07/15/2012 3:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Dolphin
IGN: Rok_n_Rollr
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: no
Building skill 1/10: A solid 7. I'm capable in anything blocks, and have decent skill with redstone and pistons
Why should you be admin?: I can judge fairly, act maturely, can help settle arguments, and uphold rules.
What experience do you have with plugins?: I understand the general concept, but have little experience finding, applying, and using them

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)?
I believe there are mods/plugins that apply commands to do certain kinds of permissions.

And as side question, how many are you looking for, and how often/long would I have to be online?
Megalandrys
07/29/2012 1:49 am
You can be on when you want, but it would be nice if you got on at least once a week.
Someguywhoenjoyscake
07/15/2012 3:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Caveman
test
EpicXphos
07/15/2012 3:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
IGN: EpixXphos
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: No
Building skill 1/10: 8
Why should you be admin?: I been admin on other servers, also im good with commands
What experience do you have with plugins?: As in commands? 7/10
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: Not Yet
Any plugins you would recommend?: Nope
Bonus About me: Im nice, i help out with people, im good with world edit and such
PuppiBuns
07/15/2012 3:45 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman uwu
IGN:DominicDiff
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:Nope, but i have trolled people
Building skill 1/10: 8/10
Why should you be admin?:Been mod on one server and op on another. I help people. im Nice.
What experience do you have with plugins?: Ive used alot of world edit and essentials.
Any plugins you would recommend?:World Edit, Factions, ChestShop if you dont have it already, Plugins for trolling people using x-ray and other mods (Basicly fun punishment plugins for admins and the owner to use on cheaters)
PuppiBuns
07/15/2012 3:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman uwu
I also like to have fun too and try and amuse players of the servers im on.
Deadshootout
07/15/2012 3:40 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Ranger
IGN: Deadshootout
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: Never
Why should you be admin?: I am Kind, but enforcing. I want to help others.
What experience do you have with plugins?: Much, have my own server
Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: Sure I will. None at the moment.
Any plugins you would recommend?: Factions , Mcmmo , (iconomy, vault, and jobs),
(Mob arena, ill make if u want.) (Spleef, i can also Make).

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions?: Yes Open up your plugins folder and put Permissions on. Then Start server. Then Stop server. Open up server folder.
And there will be a Document Called, Permissions.yml. Double-Click
and put the names you want.
Megalandrys
07/15/2012 3:53 pm
We have Factions, MobArena (please make arena lol), and a Spleef plugin and arena.
TheAlmightyLemon
07/15/2012 3:32 pm
is the server almost back up? because i really want to get back on! its fun!
i love servers like this they are mostly simple vanilla style with a little touch of flavor that makes it perfect!
ofwgtrippeh
07/15/2012 3:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ign: ofwgtrippeh
have you ever griefed: No
building skill: 8
why should you be admin: i love helping out servers and being a admin i have had a server before and i got sick of hosting so i just want to help
what experience do you have with plugins: i owned a server and had many plugins and understand everyone ex: world edit, voxel sniper, factions etc...
i believe the server is perfect maybe add world edit and factions.
CaIIum
07/15/2012 3:23 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
I Decided To Change it A Bit
IGN: Callum3030
Position: Head Admin

Why do you want to become a Head Admin?
I want to become a Head Admin because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become an Admin i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in. There are no Guards on when i'm online, therefore it would be great to stop those CRIMINALS
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become job, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
I have good leadership,persistance, intergrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offences depends on how severe they commited it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations agaisnt me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Guard position because i'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job.

Experience: I was an admin on two different servers (one in a very successful server called MeepCraft) and I was a Co-Owner on my friend's server.

My Building Skill: 8.7

Plugins: ALOT
Megalandrys2
01/08/2013 4:17 pm
Are you M4GIK_MONSTER and Pocket Watch?
Megalandrys
08/25/2012 10:27 am
I will op you, because your either the best admin I have ever met, or the best liar.
Irapepickles
07/15/2012 3:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Irapepickles
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: No, and don't plan to.

Building skill 1/10: 9, i can build anything from modern, to medieval, to fantasy type builds.

Why should you be admin?: I have had a lot of experience being admin. I'm also an admin on a very successful server right now. I know how to use almost every plugin out there. When I am faced with hackers, griefers, or dupers, i always deal with them in a swift and punishable matter that is equal to the crime.

What experience do you have with plugins?: I have used almost every popularly used plugin.

Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: I will inform you of an ideas i have to improve your server if i am accepted as admin.

Any plugins you would recommend?: I will inform you of any plugins your server needs after i have reviewed them all.
WASP_t0p_NoTCH
07/15/2012 3:13 pm
IGN: WASP_t0p_NoTCH
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: no
Building skill 1/10: 8.5
Why should you be admin?: i own a server and i am a very good admin. i help people when they need it and stop hackers and griefers
What experience do you have with plugins?:like i said before, i have my own server with many different plugins
Any plugins you would recommend?: MCMMO, world edit, and factions.
lookatmenow234
07/15/2012 3:10 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
IGNlookatmenow234
Age 10 I am a house captain at my school so I am highly mature
I have never greifed
Building skill 7/10
I should be admin because I love helping and making servers work
Ideas arenas castles shops
Plugins pickpocket chest shop
Permissions
cadab321
07/15/2012 3:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ign: cadab321
i have never griefed

building skills:7/10

i should be admin because i love helping others

ideas: not much
plugins: no.
permissions i dont knowhow.

thank you
carroloveneko
07/15/2012 2:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:carroloveneko
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:No i haved greifed on 1 server and it was allowed on the server so i diddent breake the rules
Building skill 1/10:8/10
Why should you be admin?:I have been admin 2 times and OP 4 times so i wanna share my experience
What experience do you have with plugins?: Not so much relly
Any plugins you would recommend?:hmm not relly

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)?: Yes but i dont wanna writhe all of that down
Solid_Snake
07/15/2012 2:44 pm
Level 23 : Expert Taco
IGN: Solid_Snake3
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: Nah
Building skill 1/10: 9/10
Why should you be admin?: Because I am worthy and have the skills of being one
What experience do you have with plugins?: A LOT
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?: IDK I didn't play on the server
Any plugins you would recommend?: Coreprotect (anti-grief and rollback plugin)

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)? Yup I made a LOT myself
jlhblitz
07/15/2012 2:40 pm
age 14
yes
8.5/10
I love makeing server stay ontrck and making sure nobody breaks the rules

I use to be op on thegameofcraft server till it went down

i have not played server yet what is ip

o my ign is:jlhblitz
TheAlmightyLemon
07/15/2012 2:40 pm
well i did grief but not much and only on a greifing server so it WAS allowed so i have never broken and griefing rules
SNIPA_PRO
07/15/2012 2:39 pm
Level 1 : New Warrior
IGN:SNIPA_PRO
Why should you be admin?:im good with problems and i want to help ur server get popular
What experience do you have with plugins?:alot of experience with factions warzone mob arena (and all arenas)
Any plugins you would recommend?:factions for pvp if so mob arena or some pvp arena

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)?yes and id like to say im good with redstone and i can make a ton of minigames
Tinytinka
07/15/2012 2:38 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
IGN: Tinytinka

Have and will you ever grief(ed)?: To be honest, I have in the past, but I've been on many servers that I have loved and have seen then been griefed badly, I don't anymore, I only griefed once or twice... I regret it.

Building skill 1/10: I'd say 9/10, it depends on what you want me to build, I cant use redstone for toffee! I can build good builds though!

Why should you be admin?: I think I should be admin because it will be really fun,A i can build for the server, help the server, advertise and much more!

What experience do you have with plugins?: I have had so much experience whith plugins, I own a hamachi private server just to work on my plugins and such, I can install, use and configure some plugins!

Do you have any ideas to improve the server?: I probably will!

Any plugins you would recommend?: CoreProtect, NoLagg, IConomy and much more!
Megalandrys
08/25/2012 10:22 am
I will op you, but you seemed a little too perfect, so the first rule-breaking mistake, and you might not get a second chance.
TheAlmightyLemon
07/15/2012 2:37 pm
IGN:cooldragon45
Why should you be admin?:i am a moderator on a server and will be admin soon and am also a successful server owner (the server im on with moderator is the Last Stand machinima that thebluecrewpros is making and i have also had op on it when they needed me to run it alone and it went smoothly)
What experience do you have with plugins?:not much although i know how to use them
Any plugins you would recommend?:timber and of course WE and jail and i can think of more but not off of the top of my head

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)? no i dont D:
posey5161
07/15/2012 2:33 pm
IGN:posey5161
Have and will you ever grief(ed)?:never ever
Why should you be admin?:I have experience as being a mod and a op!
What experience do you have with plugins?:I have a long experience with WE (world edit) and I know most commands to plugins
Do you have any ideas (after you've played on the server) to improve the server?:Yes I always have ideas ready to share
Any plugins you would recommend?:Mcbans its so useful and very helpful!!

Bonus: Do you know how to make permissions? (Lol, I really need to find out how to do that lol, it's been driving me crazy.)?Yes you use plugins I would help if you agree to let me help!
Megalandrys
08/25/2012 10:18 am
I agree to let you help , because you are now op. IP: 108.66.249.129
Megalandrys
07/15/2012 3:15 pm
Get on the server (when it's back up), and we'll see if you'll be admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome