Xo-KingdomRealms New MMORPG Need Medieval Builders,architect

xO-Kingdom_Realms's Avatar xO-Kingdom_Realms4/8/13 1:37 pm
4/8/2013 2:45 pm
xO-Kingdom_Realms's Avatar xO-Kingdom_Realms

Welcome To Xo-Kingdom Realms MMORPG Server

Information:
Welcome to a brand new Minecraft MMORPG Server. Not Just a server but a whole Story. In this server you need to choose classes, races,... With your Choise You are going to complete the server story and play this amazing Role play server. This server is still in development but we need some help, for the realization of the server. To give You the best playing experience we have many custom plugins in development. The server also gives you an possibility to play in a survival and creative world, along with the story our server gives you the best minecraft MMORPG experience.

We are in need of:
Architect (0/2)
Lead Builder (0/1)
Professional builders (2/15)

Architect App:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Building experience:
How well do you work in a group:
Server experience:
Pictures:
Why you should be architect:

Lead-Builder App:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Building Experience:
Building pictures(required!):
Server Experience:
Leading experience:
Other:

Builder app:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Building Experience:
Building pictures(required!):
Server Experience:
Other:

We will respond to your applications within 24 hours both here and in a PM telling you the IP, so be sure to check back here and in your inbox!

Anyone can apply,so plzz do it, we need YOU!

Hope to see you online soon!

- The xO-Kingdom Realms staff
xO-Kingdom_Realms
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Panda_Queen
04/08/2013 2:25 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
IGN: smartgirl701

Skype(yes/no): no

Server Experience: By this do you mean... Building for servers or being staff? Well, assuming you mean both I have been many moderators and a few admins, I am currently owner of two servers, and head mod on another. I make a hobby and a fun job out of building castles/spawns/anything a server needs for absolutely no cost. So yea.

How well do you work in a group: I work very well in a group. I am willing to listen to others' ideas, make sacrifices of my idea, and I just plainly don't usually fight with others unless I have a perfectly good reason to disagree with them.

Maturity: On a scale of 1-10 I would say I am a 9 or 10, depending on a few things.

Building Experience: I have built many castles for servers. I am currently building my best castle yet, but sadly the server is down for maitenence. So sadly, the pictures of my current castle are of it being really bad because I've barely, barely, barely started. :/ So yea. I am going to come of really badly. Oh well.

Building pictures(required!): I forgot about my modern mansion I'm working on
http://kathawkinson.imgur.com/all/
That link will take you to all my minecraft photos. Forget the four bottom ones, those are from a while back

Server Experience: Already answered this.

Leading experience: I have owned two servers, and still currently do, so that's leadership experience. I think. Then I've been head builder in quite a few small projects, but this would be my first huge thing. But I think I can manage to pull it off

Other: Sorry if I seemed to be straying off the topic of the questions. It's really hard for my brain not to do that.
xO-Kingdom_Realms
04/08/2013 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I can't access your photos because they are not publicly available. Hope you can fix this soon! Anyways pretty good application, and remember to say what you are applying for. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome