Xo-KingdomRealms ~Experienced~ staff needed!!

xO-Kingdom_Realms's Avatar xO-Kingdom_Realms5/1/13 5:07 am
1 emeralds 108 3
5/1/2013 9:18 am
Friedcheese321's Avatar Friedcheese321

Welcome To Xo-Kingdom Realms MMORPG Server

Information:
Welcome to a brand new Minecraft MMORPG Server. Not Just a server but a whole Story. In this server you need to choose classes, races,... With your Choise You are going to complete the server story and play this amazing Role play server. This server is still in development but we need some help, for the realization of the server. To give You the best playing experience we have many custom plugins in development. The server also gives you an possibility to play in a survival and creative world, along with the story our server gives you the best minecraft MMORPG experience.

To apply for this server you have to know medieval style, and be able to do a little research on each of the styles you are gonna build/lead. There are 8 different races on this server and therefore 8 different styles. You will get more information on this if you are accepted.

We are in need of:
Architect (0/4)
Lead Builder (0/2)
Professional Medieval Builders builders That can build high detailed Buildings(1/20)
Admin (0/4)
Moderator (0/8)

Builder app:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Server Experience:
Maturity:
Building Experience:
How good are you at making "blueprints":
Are you good at organising project outlays:
Can you show your group what the project should be like:
Blueprints/building pictures(Required):
How well do you work in a group:
Why should we choose you:
Other:

Lead-Builder app:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Building Experience:
Building pictures(required!):
Server Experience:
Leading experience:
Are you a fair leader:
Can you lead a group well:
Other:

Builder app:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Building Experience:
How well do you build in a group:
Building pictures(required!):
How well do you build details:
Server Experience:
Other:
(As a builder you will have to accept constructive criticism)

Admin:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Are you able to build?:(we need to start building also the admins needs to help us)
Server Experience:
Leading experience:
Are you a fair leader:
Other:

Moderator:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Maturity:
Are you able to build?:(we need to start building also the mods needs to help us)
Server Experience:
Leading experience:
Are you a fair leader:
What do you think a Moderator job contains?:
Other:

We will respond to your applications within 24 hours both here and in a PM telling you the IP, so be sure to check back here and in your inbox!

Anyone can apply, so now is your chance to participate in a real big minecraft building project! We need YOU!

Hope to see you online soon!

- The xO-Kingdom Realms staff
xO-Kingdom_Realms
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Friedcheese321
05/01/2013 9:18 am
IGN:FriedCheese123
Skype(yes/no): No but i have a email: ddrake410@yahoo.com
How well do you work in a group: 10/10
Maturity: 10/10
Are you able to build?:(we need to start building also the admins needs to help us) yes very well.
Server Experience:10/10
How well do you work in a group: 10/10
Leading experience: Allot i have been admin on serveral other online servers
Are you a fair leader: Yes
Can you lead a group well: Yes
Why should we choose you: Because im trustworthy funny nice and work with others greatly!
Other: I can build amazing things like castles, Arenas, Mansions etc.

Thanks,
Friedcheese123
Friedcheese321
05/01/2013 9:14 am
Architect (3/4)
Lead Builder (2/2)
Professional Medieval Builders builders That can build high detailed Buildings(15/20)
Admin (4/4)
Moderator (6/8)
Extra Info: IGN: Friedcheese123 i have played minecraft for 4 years im 15 and i would love to play on your server!
Tutto200
05/01/2013 6:50 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
IGN: tutto200
Skype(yes/no): Yes but no as I don't use it much.
How well do you work in a group: Absolutely brilliantly. I prefer working and co-operating with others. It's great socially and great for team work.
Maturity: I am very mature, especially for my age. Out of ten I would rate myself an eight as I do have quite some maturity but always love to crack a joke and show some of my other personalities.
Are you able to build?: Yes. In fact I am good in designing and coming up with creative builds that can relate to the subject given.
Server Experience: I've worked on a few servers as writer, admin, moderator and co-owner. Servers names were Tarzans Resort, Medieval Factions, RP Guilds, Rise of the Zombie Pigmen and another one I can't remember.
How well do you work in a group: (I presume this is a fault in the application as it has been asked above.)
Leading experience: I am a good leader and show the qualities needed for this job. I can communicate with others easily, co-operative, a good source of motivation, committing, complementing when needed (in terms of when the person deserves it), organised, a positive influence and the best of all, able to be fair.
Are you a fair leader: That I am. I always give people the attention they deserve, always listen to all points of view (of course ones suitable to the situation) before making a decision.
Can you lead a group well: I believe I can with the experience I have above.
Why should we choose you: Well if I haven't proven my point so far than surely nothing will! With these experiences and skills I think it should make me a perfect admin for your server. I love RP and can come up with great ideas for it if needed. I believe that I can help the server become a great RP experience for everyone. Not only will I perform the role of the admin but will talk to members, role-play with them and take the time to get to know them! I love meeting new people and am always friendly. I am happy to show new members around and teach them the rules of the server (and the basic guid lines, ect).
Other: I love RP Minecraft servers, in fact I only play on these types of servers (you can also find me on many RP forums to!). I am hugely into books and will always find me engrossed in one. I have a passion in the subject psychology (explains the signature) and want to work on the field of psychology.
Mostly though, I am a kind and caring person who wants nothing other than the enjoyment of the player and am happy to oblige to whatever the server needs or wants. I can also be strong in decisions but always see from others perspective, I have a good sense of judgement of what's right and wrong which can further help being an admin, I can also be a very co-operative with players and staff, I do things in good manor and most of all have great ideas to help the server to advance to a better community and a better role playing experience!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome